Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:01 pm
((Say hi to dad for me.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Jared looked over at Maria, "O-okay..." He walked over and picked up the phone as it rang. "Hello? Yes...no....I don't think I could catch it...no, I don't want a puppy...no, I am not on crack, are you on crack?" *silence* Jared hung up the phone. "Nadia..."

---------------------------------------------

The results monitor sprang to life: Michishige Yoshitoki; Rank 4; Sensory Maze; Results- improvement:58%

---------------------------------------------

Jordan used her flight to easily avoid the trip lasers. It was an unfair advantage, to be sure, but she felt that this test was more about knowing the beams were there than actually dodging them. She ran into a few dead ends and had to backtrack. Since this test wasn't about time, that only bad thing about going the wrong way was passing more cameras and lasers. But Jordan was confidant that this time she would get a much better score. Those trip lasers were probably what had been keeping all her previous scores down.

----------------------------------------------

Mr. Marsh continued to watch Jordan's progress and clicked his tongue when he saw her use her flight to get around the beams. He liked it when his students were able to use their I'ras in ways that they weren't specifically told to do so.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:27 pm
As Alex moved ahead in line for food, he heard a young girl's voice. He looked over and saw Alice and Avery. He narrowed his eyes. What is going on here? he asked in his mind. He didn't know who that girl was but he did know that she looked much to young to be in this school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:30 pm
"AWWW YEAH!!!!" Michishige shouted, with a stupid wide grin on his face. "That's me baby! 58%!" He walked over to where Jordan was testing her abilities. I can't wait to tell her how good I did!  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm
((heh, guess Alex is pretty much stuck till Zeato gets on...))

Mr. Marsh continued watching the screen, looking at his reflection in the dark patches of shadow. He did not notice Michishige approach.

--------------------------------------

Jordan hopped over another beam, then flew in between two more and sidled past a third. She had to be sure to move slowly so the cameras would not detect her. Having to fly so slowly, she found it was actually good training for her motor skills, and she was already getting better at maneuvering. In fact, she was even starting to do little spins in the air, even though they were unnecessary. This probably looks ridiculous to anyone watching, she thought. Actually, anyone looking at the monitor would see only shadows that barely flickered. Man, this is the longest I've ever taken, but I bet I've gotten a much better score than normal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:52 pm
Michishige waited. And waited. And waited. "What could she possibly be doin in there?!" Michishige thought to himself aloud. "Oh yeah! She's probably just takin her time... Gotta get that score!" He stood near the entrance of whatever maze Jordan was in, waiting for her results to show, whenever she finished.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Jordan finally reached the exit and looked around. "Where...am I?" she said to herself. She had never been on this side before. In fact, she hadn't even known there was more than one exit. Not seeing any monitors nearby she flew up over the height of the maze and headed over to the entrance. Who the heck puts an exit with no monitor? she thought to herself. Geez, hope I don't miss my score.

The monitor switched from a screen showing the shadows nearest the entrance to a results screen. Jordan Ki; Rank 3; Darkness Maze; Results-improvement:74%

((mwahaha, Jordan did better than you xP))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:08 pm
((No fair! you did that on purpose! XP))

"Hey! Jordan! Over here!" Michishige called out. "You did AWESOME! Way better than I did!" He still had his stupid grin on his face, which looked a lot like this guy. "You're gonna get a rank up for sure tomorrow!"  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 pm
Spencer finish his meal and was about to leave when he realized Alex was in line for food. Alex appeared to be looking at something suspiciously. Spencer looked over and Alice and Avery appeared to be in the direction Alex was looking. Spencer suddenly felt uneasy. He wanted to leave now, but his body refused.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:15 pm
((XP Well, you're already a rank higher than her...and Jordan provides a bit of an explanation...I figured since Shige screwed up a bit twisted and he wasn't going as fast as Avery he should get a lower score, and since Jordan was avoiding a TON of point deduct-ors which she had always hit before she was bound to get a much better scor ;D))

Jordan smiled, Shige's happiness was a bit contagious, "It's probably because I don't come here often...my last score wasn't too great, i was in a bit of a hurry. How'd you do?"

----------------------------------------------

Mr. Marsh noticed Jordan's score and was kept from walking over to her by a few things: 1) He figured she would be fine tomorrow without his help. 2)He saw that she was talking to a friend. 3)The screen had gone blank again and he had gotten caught up admiring his stunning beauty in its reflection  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:21 pm
Michishige gave her a thumbs up. "58%!" He said, very proud of his score. "But you got 74%! You're amazing! There's no way you won't get a rank up tomorrow." He chuckled then checked his watch. "What classes do you have today?" Michishige asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm
Jordan searched her memory. "Actually, I think I have chem scheduled first, then... battle, math, lunch, art...and creative writing. If there's one thing I really like about this school it's the crazy schedules they give us. Oh, and good job. About your score, I mean. I still did better ^^"  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm
"Lesse..." Michishige racked his brain. "I think I have music, then... an hour of nothing... math then lunch... um... after that, I'm not sure..." He put his arm on Jordan's shoulder. "Oh, and I heard that last little bit too." He smiled at her. "We still have some time before our first classes, what you wanna do till then?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm
Jordan quickly shrugged Shige's arm off, "The flight course? I know you don't have anything else to train, you poor one I'ras, you." She walked ahead, quickly at first, but slowed down when she realized she should probably save her energy for the course. "Actually..." she said, "You wanna grab a snack first? I don't know about you, but I think I've earned it."  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:00 pm
"Hey hey hey now, just cause I got only one I'ras don't mean I can't get another sub-I'ras! I'm gonna get telepathy soon enough, just you wait and see!" Michishige shrugged. "Sure, if you wanna get a snack, then let's go! Lead the way Madam." He mockingly bowed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games