Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am
{YUSH!}

"I know," Mala chuckled before continuing, "that, plus....well that's pretty much it. If we get our kid started with activity and all that young, they'll be set for life I wouldn't doubt. At least, as far as health concerns go."

Milly nodded, eagerly helping Ariae to pack everything up and get it loaded into the wagon she kept. Since Ariae didn't have a horse anymore, they used Milly's to get on out of the town once they were able. Hopefully, Mala and Van wouldn't mind the company in their ruins all too much.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 am
((Ah, the fireworks that are about to fly...It pleases me. biggrin ))

"They'll either live for a really long time, or live forever anyway, not counting illness or injury, considering his or her parents." Van said. They sill had no idea if their kid was going to be immortal or not, something they couldn't really test unfortunately.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 am
{Lol, I'm looking forward to the big scene myself. XD}

Well, either way, the child would have a naturally long lifespan - disregarding any chances of illness or injury. That, at least, was something that Mala was thankful for. "Either way, it'll be a long and fufilling life."

While Ariae lounged around inside of the wagon, Milly was coaching it and heading at a steady pace towards the ruins. Most likely, Ariae would want a large and clearly uninhabited building - so Van and Mala's home wouldn't be touched by her at least.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 am
"Hopefully they'll follow in our footsteps and become mighty adventurers." Van said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 am
"I wouldn't doubt they will be. Before we know it, they'll be renouned for saving countries and wooing princesses...or princes, depending on their prefference." Mala said, tightening her grip on Van for a moment in a sort of tight embrace before loosening(sp?) it up once more.

Eventually, the carriage slowed, and arrived at one of the old buildings - which was clearly once a shop by the way it was designed. Once they arrived, Milly was the one who was forced to unpack everything - putting everything in one of the sturdier corners before going on to fix it herself. While she was doing this, she told Ariae of the current residents of this ghost town and suggested that she go get acquainted with them.

Ariae decided to listen to her servant's suggestion, since it wasn't like Milly could do anything to actually harm her anymore. She would be a loyal puppet for as long as either one lived. Ariae approached the house that Milly directed to her, and could clearly see that there had been some recent repairs. Cautiously, she knocked on the door, prepared to kick someone in the face if violent intentions were shown.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:51 am
Van sighed when the moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. "That's either Milly come to bug us about...something, or Jaq's decided to get more polite with his attacks and give us a heads up." he said going to see who it was. "Hellooooooooooooooh Jesus, what are YOU doing here?!" he said taken aback in shock at the familiar woman standing on his doorstep.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 am
((Heading back to school now. I should have a bit of internet time before class though.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 am
{Okay, see you later.}

Ariae's eyes widened and she backed off a few steps, just as surprised to see Van there of all people! She hadn't seen him since she was young, back when her hair was still blonde! "I should be asking you the same thing, you disgusting traitor!" she exclaimed. Clearly, Ariae held no love for Van after their last...encounter. To her, he was just another perverted b*****d.

Milly heard the shouts, so she poked her head out of the door and gave a puzzled look. "What's wrong, master?" she asked. After seeing the look on Van's and Ariae's faces, she could easilly tell that somehow they knew each other from somewhere. "I guess introductions aren't in order after all.." she muttured quietly to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:49 am
"It's official. The universe hates me and wants to fill my life with every cruel coincidence it can muster." Van said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Ariae, I know the chances of you believing this right off the bat are astronomically low, but I'm married now. My wife used to live here, so we decided to fix the place up and settle down. What's your excuse?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 am
Ariae looked even more surprised than before. "T-that's impossible! You can't be married! You're one of the sleaziest, greediest, and most cruel bastards I've ever known in all my life!" After that she went on to answer, "I'm only here because my business in another town wasn't working out so far - so I decided to move it somewhere else. I was told that there are plenty of abandoned shops here, and I didn't want to pay rent, so you can piece it all together I would think."

Hearing the commotion, Mala headed downstairs and wrapped an arm around Van's waist, peeking at the guest at the doorway. "Honey, who's this?" she asked, an eyebrow raised.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 am
Van was still rubbing the bridge of his nose as he sighed. "Ariae, this is my wife Mala. Mala, this is....one of my exes from before I met you...." This could only end in pain. And in someone's case quite literally.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:19 am
Mala kept on a smile, but by how tense she got it could easilly be told that she wasn't too happy. Her grip tightened around Van as she said, "This better be of platonic intent, or some b***h is getting her face fried off."

Ariae rolled her eyes, stepping away now. "I'm not out to steal your man, Mala. Some prostitute probably will for half-price." With a wave of her hand she began heading back with only these words as parting, "I only came to warn you that I'm setting up shop nearby. Hopefully, we'll won't be seeing each other around much."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 am
"I don't whether that went better than expected or not." Van said closing the door as Ariae walked off.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 am
"Van, I don't want you alone with that woman. I don't care what situation might arise, I don't want you near her." Mala said, refusing to let go just yet.

"So, how did the meeting go?" Milly asked flatly.

"None of your business! Now, we need to go adveretise! Let them know that there's a new tailor in town and that if they don't come shop for clothes at my store I'll slit their throats and send them all to hell!" Ariae exclaimed, pointing towards a portion of her stock and forcing Milly to carry each and every one as they walked to town.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 am
"Trust me, I pray I never wind up in such a position. I don't know what she's been up to all these years, but it has done nothing good for her, I can tell you that much." Van said putting a reassuring hand on her arm.

((Off to class nao. Bbl.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games