Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Train Compartment // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle, Olyvia, Rose and Nellspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, I hope she knows she'll have to report what happens to us later...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide boarded the train behind Rose and Nell, Lyv and Michelle behind her, and followed her fellow Hufflepuffs to a car. She sat down opposite the two girls, not wanting to interrupt their conversation, and blushed a bit. Maybe she should have left them alone... but she was already here, it would be awkward if she just got up and left, right? She pursed her lips and her brow crinkled in confusion as she debated with herself. She really had no idea how to handle any sort of social situation, did she? She thought back to Marina's warning. Boy troubles. Yeah, right. She could barely sit in a compartment with other girls. She doubted if she'd ever even be able to talk to a boy she liked, let alone do anything about it.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-chan

Diamond_Wales

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick boarded the train quickly, blinking at Romy's description of training. "Wow, that, would really suck, honestly. I couldn't do that. I nearly got bludgeoned to death in my first game, so I'm not a big fan of those iron balls too much." He rubbed at his arm briefly before letting his other hand drop. Yeah, that was not a fun game, at all.

----------------------------------
State: Talkative
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Overjoyed| But you're not who you say you are: He's kissing me!| Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina watched him with bated breath. This was it. Either the beginning or end of something. She continued to look on, as he swallowed hard, glared at the ground, and ground his teeth. He did tend to do that a lot around her. Then he replied, her heart leapt, and he- kissed her?! Well. She hadn't been expecting that. It wasn't unwelcome though. Definitely not unwelcome, as she half rose, arms lacing around the back of his neck, kissing him back. Second kiss of her entire life. It was bloody awesome. Her eyes remained open for a moment, trying to engrave this in her memory forever, before closing them. Right then she really didn't care about the door being see through, or the fact that Jet, having been thrown off her lap, was glaring at both of them. All she cared about was this, this wonderful feeling that she never wanted to go away. But kisses can't last forever, no matter how much we want them to. And the logical part of brain was telling her that eventually she'd need to breath. So slowly, reluctantly, she relented, grinning like an idiot and breathless in the best way possible. Her arms were still around him, and she leaned her forehead against his shoulder as she breathed. "I'm sure too." she said, almost laughing.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy stepped on the train, still smiling. "She meant well. Remy doesn't exactly have good luck with summer. Well, not that I do. After the kidnapping, I can finally trust that going home is a good thing. Not to mention, we really need a Seeker, or Gryffindor will have to forfeit every game." He shot a glance at Rick, wondering what he'd say. The younger boy had accidentally said a bit more than he intended, but covered it up with Quidditch. Unfortunately, he had said "kidnapping" out loud...
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Diamond_Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Luke sighed as the other boy called him lucky. Yeah, right. When the other boy from last year's incident made himself known, he followed him into the compartment and took a seat. "I guess they're nice. I have... one brother right now." He purposely avoided any other siblings he could potentially have. "No, it's fine. Up until I started at Hogwarts, I didn't expect to see anyone from the orphanage at all, and yet, the entire first year group seems to be full of them."

User Image
State: Uneasy

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Train Compartment // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved, ecstaticspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Thank bloody God I didn't screw this up...'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

User Image

Damien almost pulled away when she kissed him back to take a breath of relief, but his brain rethought that after barely a milisecond, realizing how utterly horrible it would be to pull away right now. After all, this... this was really nice. Better than the last one, really, probably because they both knew the other wanted it. All the tension he'd had building all Summer just melted away, and he wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her in closer. When she pulled away, she was laughing, her eyes were bright, and she looked so incredibly beautiful that he just couldn't stand it. He gave her another quick kiss, and then laughed, too, and took a deep breath. His head was spinning. He glanced back at his luggage, and scooped up the bag before taking a seat. "I, um, I... I bought you something. In case things... went this way. Or, if you were mad at me still. I mean... I wasn't going to bribe you or anything, I just... I saw it and thought of you," he finished sheepishly, hoping she didn't get angry at that. He hadn't really phrased it very well. He opened the bag and pulled out a jewelry box, handing it to her.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

Weasley, can you use the spoiler tag when you quote people? Is apparently the rule now smile Peeps in chat asked me to tell you smile

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi nodded in agreement; there were a lot of orphans at Hogwarts, a lot more than he had assumed. Suddenly he looked up to hear Bradley's voice and mock pouted at his words. "Short stuff"?! Really?! "Oi! No need ta insult a man's height jus' cos he's a bit late! 'Sides, I'll be jus' as tall as you someday. Even taller I'd likely bet!" the Hufflepuff stated with a grin. It was nice seeing his friend again, even after his short visit to his home. Moving into the compartment and taking a seat next to his friend before introducing his new friend. "Bradley you remember Luke hopefully, Luke, this is my best mate Bradley." he announced with a grin.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Sir Spazalots

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:03 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Overjoyed| But you're not who you say you are: He's kissing me!| Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina sort of felt like jumping up and down like an excited child when he kissed her again, quickly. But instead she focused on controlling her breathing and emotions, which were currently in overdrive. Geez, she really had to take it easy. He wasn't going anywhere. The redheaded girl watched curiously as he handed her something. A jewelry box. Blinking in surprise, she slowly opened it, and stared in wonder at the necklace. He'd gotten this for her? It was so beautiful... Now she felt bad for not having anything for him. She resolved to look for something for him the next time she went to Hogsmeade. Hmm... "It's so pretty, Damien," she breathed, holding it up so the emerald caught the light. "Thank you," she hugged him, and for once one of her hugs wasn't terrible awkward. It felt natural. Stepping back, she looked at it once more and then back at him. "Will you put it on for me?" she asked quietly, smiling as she turned around so her back was facing him and brushed her hair out of the way.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric followed Rei into the compartment, managing not to frown when Rei slid out from under his arm. It was strange, but for a moment it had felt good to walk with the other boy like that, like it was something a normal...
he shut the thought off. He hoisted his trunk onto the luggage rack and laid down, kicking his red high tops onto the windowsill. He crossed his arms behind his head and stayed still for a bit. He let out a heavy sigh and turned his head to look at Rei.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare?" He said with a slight curl to the corner of his mouth.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

"Shina, my sister, is in Raveclaw, while my brother Daniel is in Slytherin. I don't know if I'll end up with either of them, though." Corabell glanced down, smile becoming a bit shy for a moment before she remembered herself. "I'm not as clever as Shina or as ambitious as Daniel. I'll do my best wherever I end up though." Corabell paused, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "How many siblings do you have?" she ventured, instead of going on about herself or her siblings.

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? On the Hogwarts Express
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:13 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Train Compartment // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved, ecstaticspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Thank bloody God I didn't screw this up...'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

User Image

Damien smiled widely in relief and happiness when she called the pendant beautiful. He'd not been entirely sure if she would like it or not, but it had just seemed to fit her, so he'd decided to take a chance. A chance that had apparently worked out. When she brushed her hair away, he almost pouted a bit. He'd kind of wanted to do that. Her hair was so soft... He shook his head a little and brushed his hand across her neck a little as he moved to fasten the latch on the chain. When he had it on her, he smiled again, moving so he could see it on her. It did look really nice. He grabbed the bag again, and gave a small smile. "I do have something else... something I got for you because I know how aggravating I can be, and I know this probably isn't going to be easy." He handed her the journal he'd picked out for her, one he'd bought with a very specific purpose in mind. "I bought this... so that, whenever I screw up, or something goes wrong, you can write about it, get it off your chest. I... it helps me. I thought... it might help you, too." He'd filled an entire journal over the Summer worrying about this conversation. And wondering if he would be having this conversation at all. "I mean... you can write whatever in it. It's yours. I just thought... that might be... something you would... maybe want it for..." He blushed again.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

Weasley, can you use the spoiler tag when you quote people? Is apparently the rule now smile Peeps in chat asked me to tell you smile

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image
Keep holding on
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick blinked as soon as he found a compartment. Wait, what? Kidnapping? When? Why hadn't he heard anything about a kidnapping. Suddenly it occurred to him he might have had the same thing happen at the same time. "Wait, you were..." He shut the door to the compartment, suddenly feeling slightly claustrophobic and too many people all at once. He opened the window, though, and settled down. "When were you kidnapped? I..." It was then he realized he might be prying too much into someone else's past, and his mouth snapped shut. "Sorry, I just, didn't realize that other people in the school had the same experience." He suddenly wondered where Lore was. Why hadn't he seen her yet?

State: Shocked

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei blinked as Alaric literally relaxed and laid back on the seat across from him like it was his home couch. He gulped, trying not to let his eyes wander. It took him a moment to register what the other Gryffindor had said, but when his words hit Rei, he spoke before his thoughts could catch up. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that you're unrealistic attractiveness cancels out the rudeness of staring?" He stared down Alaric, until his words caught up with him and his eyes widened.'What the hell? Did I really just say that?' He gulped and turned his attention to his lap, wringing his fingers together nervously.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy walked into the compartment and closed the door. "I wasn't, per se. Father stole Remy away and trapped us in the dungeons. He tortured us, trapped us in cells... It was last summer." His eyes clouded a bit as he watched Rick. When the redhead said other people had the same experience, Rom's eyes went wide. "The same? Rick... Are you okay? I've lived through all sorts of abuse, so I may be able to help." The brunette offered a friendly smile, hoping to set Rick's nerves at ease. This wasn't near the easiest topic, but Romy really wanted to help.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Diamond_Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric froze and he looked away.
"Nope, no one's ever said I was good looking," he said as he stared up at the ceiling. Rei, out of the corner of his eye looked nervous about what he had said apparently. Alaric felt a small smile play across his lips and almost didn't think about what he said next.
"Well except for my Mum, but who counts that anyways," he said and then clamped his mouth shut suddenly. He hadn't mentioned his parents in a long time and now was an awkward time to be doing so. He closed his eyes and exhaled.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games