Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked, surprise evident on her face, when he asserted that he never tried to sneak anywhere. She almost laughed at the idea. How was it then that no one ever seemed to notice him doing anything. How was it that she was the only one that ever followed him places, or ran into him in the shadows of the world. She raised an eyebrow as he took on a malevolent look and asked her for help. Him asking her for help. It was something she never really expected. Him needing help? Although she supposed she did just help him without being asked. She just never pictured him dropping down to actually ask for help he needed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤"What do you need?" She asked curiously, not totally willing to comply to something when she had no idea what she was getting into. Of course it was a disguise. In the back of her mind she knew she could never deny him a request no matter what it was. But only in the back of her mind. She couldn't bring herself to admit something like that. She had told herself over and over again. He was just some guy. He wasn't anything to her... but he had an affect on her. He stole almost all if not all of her attention when he was around with his strange peculiarities and other nuances, and she had risked her butt to protect him that night in the forest.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

Serenity, it flowed through his veins as surely as the poison did. Suddenly, he seemed, calm. His eyelids slid to a close, and a translucent peace had washed over him as his mind weaved silken webs together like a puzzle piece. Slowly, his eyes slid to open and golden fire rained down on her. ”I need something from someone.” He explained all too simply. ”I need an alibi….

“And an extra set of eyes doesn’t hurt, either.”
He relinquished with the smallest of shrugs. He knew what he needed where it was and how to get to it. He just needed to tie up any and every loose end he could. He needed it to look like a robbery from an outside force…. Not from someone personal.

Just then, the rationalist part of his mind beseeched him. Why was he doing this? It’s not like he couldn’t have just asked for them, which he could, and he probably would have gotten what he wanted too. But not everything.

And he wanted everything.

On top of that, he didn’t want his dearest uncle to even have a clue as to what he was up to. He didn’t trust the man; he only trusted one, and she’s gone.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 192 ♜ Age: 18
with Michelle in the shadows
Muffliato in effect
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤"You need something from someone, an alibi, and you need a set of extra eyes?" She asked, easily putting two and two together at his words. "Are we robbing someone?" She asked curiously, pushing a few strands of white hair out of her face and behind her ear, and eyeing him curiously. Who was there that he would need to rob, and what did they have that he wanted so badly. Two very important questions. She realized she hadn't ever actually said she'd help him, but she figured asking what if they, together were robbing someone was close enough to saying yes, that it honestly didn't matter. It wasn't like she was going to say no anyways, and she was almost certain he knew that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

The smallest of smiles on his barren lips twisted and morphed into a malicious smirk. Yes, they would be stealing, and no, it wasn’t anything she was probably thinking of. It almost sent chills up his spine just knowing how much closer he was to the truth, and to knowing exactly why he had failed in that forest all those months ago. ”We are indeed.”

The best part was, he knew how much his uncle had detested the ministry dogs—he knew how unlikely it would be for this to go reported. And that, made him all the more abrasive, just knowing, he wouldn’t get caught. ”The contents of a scroll can, in all reality, be just as and if not more important than the contents of any man’s coin purse.”

Slow, precise fluid movement had sifted his hand into his sleeve where his withdrew his wand, and then, he offered to take her hand with his free one. ”Won’t you join me?”

[[Exit]]
╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 192 ♜ Age: 18
Exit to Remington's Office
Muffiliato in effect
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle smirked and listened to him silently. Stealing. Wasn't something she'd ever actually thought about before, but it did sound interesting, especially since this was Tay. Whatever he was taking was probably worth her while to be around for, and honestly anything having to do with him usually wound up being entertaining, or at the very least interesting for her, if not dangerous. And she couldn't deny, she loved danger. She blinked as he held out his hand to her and glanced at the sky and crowded street for a moment before smiling just slightly at him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤"Have you ever known me to deny you?" She asked in answer to his question. Gently she reached out a pale hand to take his offered one. Briefly she wondered why she always decided to put herself in danger, but brushed the thought away. The answer was obvious. It was her nature, and anything interesting, was never going to be safe.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin could not say that he was mearly happy. No, he was overjoyed. He was having the time of his life with these two very pretty ladies. It was strange. He ignored the pain his body was feeling. Some how it was easier now that he was with kind people. He felt like he was pushing for them, not just him self. "Show the way to this new place?" He asked, smiling, eyes peaking out from under his hair.
⁈OCC ⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Once again Tassy was the first and possibly only person to notice the looks and small glares they were attracting from females as they walked from muggle London back into Diagon. She'd lean over and kiss Shin on the cheek if she thought she could make their head explode with jealously, but she held back...barely. Tanna of course was ignoring any type of scheming sensations she was getting from her sister instead balancing her focus between their situation and the fact that she had a job for the Fall. It was terribly nerve wracking and exciting at the same time! "So how is the food here, any good?" she asked their male companion.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin did not loo at anyone else. He was always scared of the glares and the looks of fear he got. He was over them. They hurt him deeply, even now. He however, was oddly blushing. He felt like he was being watched more then normal and women were not running away. "I..I do not know. But...Lets try a place that had good old English food" He said, looking for a place.
⁈OCC ⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 am

User Image

Tanna grinned while Tassy just chuckled. I swear English people have the weirdest taste in food." Her twin rolled her eyes with good nature. "Yes, says the girl who grew up on haggis and likes steak and kidney pie?" she teased causing her sister to laugh louder. "This is true, but this is your impromptu celebration so you pick chick." The artist hummed looking around before spotting a nearby small cafe which offered seating outside. "Lets eat here!" she offered leading their small group over towards it. They were, like she assumed, seating outside underneath a parasol that had cooling charms to keep out the summer heat before delivering their drink orders. Soon they had ordered and were just eating their prepared food. "Best steak and kidney pie, ever!" Tassy moaned out. Tanna quietly agreed while eating her own smoked salmon.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image To say Shawn was tired and irritated would be like saying the sun was a little bright. Shawn felt like a tone of bricks. But, he was hungry and thirsty and he had some cash. He just wanted to go home and bury himself in his shabby little bed, then go to sleep. It was then his eyes caught sight of Shin. His brother was with some girls. He smiled and decided that teasing his brother would wake him up a little, when he caught sight of both girls faces. He stopped dead in his tracks. All the color falling from his face. He pushed past people to make sure. A part of him burned and aced in a way that felt like hitting a badly bruised joint.
Lived my life as a Griffendor.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:57 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled at the place. It was cute. he liked it. He took a seat fast. His leg hurt. Once there, he ordered shepherds pie and earl grey tea. He seemed pleased with the bland food. He kept his eyes on the twins though, every few seconds he looked up. He then felt a cold, confused feeling coming from behind him. He turned, before gasping. Shawn!
⁈OCC ⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:06 am

User Image

Tanna looked up from her meal and to hear a gasp and to see Shin's rigid form and frown. "Shin? Are you alright?" she asked concerned while her twin turned to look and see who he was staring at before scowling. "Looks like we've got another Sever heading towards us, yippee." she finished sarcastically while secretly worried. It didn't take a genius to know that most Dark families didn't approve of squibs, but for the son of one such dark family to be talking, eating and actually enjoying his time with two known squib daughters was practically blasphemy. And she had wanted everything to go smoothly for her sister!

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:11 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn seemed like he was seeing a horrible creature when he looked at the girls. He reached to grab Shin, saying something nasty, his tone dark. "You Traitor! You're replacing me with NEW TWINS!!!" he said, something about his was defiantly off. He did not seem to even notice that they were the squib girls. There was a deep pain flowing off of him that was apparent to all around. Shin tried to push him off with out sucsess. Shawn looked at the girls again. He seemed so..envious.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 am

User Image

Tanna's eyes shot wide open as the older Sever came over to them and began manhandling Shin. "Stop! You'll hurt his leg!" was the first thing out her mouth while Tassy had been busy actually listening to what the man had said. "He's not replacing you ya git! He was being a gentleman and offered to take us out!" Her temper was starting to flare causing her Scottish accent to take more prominence.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:36 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn seemed like he was in an insane rage and pulled on Shin more. However, after a second he let. go, stomping his foot. He appeared much younger then his 30+ years. "You don't know anything! He is a traitor!......YOU KILLED JUNIPER!!" He suddenly said, screaming at Shin. He seemed erratic, but not too dangerous. It was odd. But it was easy to see that he was distressed. Him blaming Shin for his brothers death showed how bad at copping he was. "I bet you feel all secure, mocking me with your other half's right there!" he said, turning to stare at the girls. It may have been over a year, but the wound he had got when his brother was so coldly ripped from him was not closing. It did not look like it ever would. He held his head and kicked a chair, seeming to slowly get a hold of him self...for the moment.

Shin regretted coming here. But how could he have known Shawn would be here. Shawn worked in Knotch turn, not here. Besides, he had been doing so great recently. No out bursts. But, Shin assumed this was the first time he had seem twins since then. He wanted to apologize to his brother. "Sorry.....Please..I'm sorry".

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games