Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Kierra nodded and drank some more of the cosmopolitan. She looked up at him and smiled a bit,"I like it. Umm....so...what should we talk about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm
"Get to know each other better, since we'll be room-mates, apparently.. This place, the layouts... our tastes, likes dislikes, routines... Anything really. I'm really open to anything with a bit of alcohol and good company." Rock replied with a smile as he leaned back in his chair, going through the second bottle like water. His white cheeks were already getting redd-ish  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm
Kierra racked her brain to think of something to say as she finished up her drink and politely asked for another drink,"umm...I don't...have a routine. A-and..I c-can show you the layout tomorrow. If that's okay. If not....I guess I could show you today." Kierra quickly took a swig of her drink, hoping it would shut her up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Rock chugged the rest before putting his empty bottle down "Hmm... Let's see... This might be the alcohol making say this, but I can't help but point out you don't seem to like talking. As if there was a rule that you weren't allowed to talk, as if it's rude. Or to look someone in the eyes and any other interactions. It might be rude of me to ask, but... What happened?" Rock asked, his deep blue eyes locked straight on her eyes in desire to comprehend. There was a wall that was stopping her from being who she really is, he could see that very easily. He had in mind to try and find the key to unlock the door that kept her locked in so much. "You know what? You don't need to answer that. It's just impolite of me..." he added after maybe a second after he asked.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:54 pm
Kierra blinked at him then looked back down at the drink in her hand. She couldn't help it. Eye contact made her nervous. "It....It's okay. I mean...you're the first person to really ask." She took another swig before continuing, trying really hard to speak smoothly,"I was adopted, and he would hit me. He always told me to shut up. Not to talk. That everything I did was wrong." She twirled the glass a bit in thought,"I...I don't know anything else. It's how I grew up." She looked up slightly to see his reaction and gulped nervously. She had never told anybody about her past before and was anxious to hear what he would say.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:42 am
"Noted..." Amaya said in a rather emotionless voice as she appeared with Calista, who immediately ran over and shoved a drawing in Adrian's hands.

"Mommy told me you got hurt so I drew you this picture so you could get better!" Calista told Adrian with a big smile. It was a crude picture of a flying person, supposedly Adrian, holding a flower. And apparently it was raining flowers or something.

"I told her it could wait until you got home, but she insisted on coming now." Amaya explained with a sigh. She was tired,and though she had gone to bed early last night, she didn't sleep. She hadn't slept much at all lately.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 am
"I don't mind. You two make better company than Smith anyway." Adrian said to Amaya with a faint smile as moved his free hand to Calista's head and gently mussed up her hair, though with less energy than he normally did before looking back at the picture Calista shoved into his other hand. "Well now, who's this handsome devil?" he said in that tone used when pretending to praise a small child's scribbles.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 am
"That's you! People are throwing you flowers because you won! And there's mommy and me." She told Adrian proudly as she pointed to a black scribble and a small stick person way in the distance.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am
"Oh we have to put this up on the fridge. Let's just see if I can get up, and we can head home. I do not want to be lying on a gurney in the clinic waiting to get better." Adrian said starting to try and sit up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 am
Calista seemed pleased to hear Adrian say that her picture deserved to be on the fridge, lighting up even more.

As she watched Adrian and Calista, Amaya smiled a little bit. Calista seemed to like Adrian, and he was very good with her. "You sure you're ready to go?" Amaya asked as she raised an eyebrow to Adrian, ready to help him if he did manage to get up.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 am
"No. But I've got my own reasons why I'd prefer to be in my own bed than stay here." Adrian said swinging his legs around to stand, only to wobble a bit and leaning on the gurney for support.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 am
"Fine..." Amaya sighed as she walked over and slipped an arm under his to help support him. Once she had him up, shadows dragged them, Calista, and Smith back to the house. When they were in the house, Calista ran off to get two barbies to play with while Amaya moved Adrian over to the couch. "Hold on, your wings make you a whole lot heavier than you look." She sighed, giving herself a moment to catch her breath.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 am
"Yeah, sorry about that....I can probably make it the rest of the way though." Adrian said steadying himself against the wall as he slowly dragged himself down the hall to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Sighing once more, Amaya walked over and supported Adrian once again, taking him into his room and to his bed before she let go. "Just try to rest. I imagine Sikes made a killing off your fight last night so he shouldn't be calling on you anytime soon." She murmured before she left, heading out of the house with Calista to go train.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 pm
"I know how you feel. Sort of... My dad left before I was born, never knew anyone on that side of the family... My mom was heartbroken and fell into drugs. Then she started going out with some guy, never liked his face. He was always drunk. Hit me all the time, about the same stuff as you. It pushed me to hate my existence... Tried to suicide, but that's when I became this." he said, raising his hands in meaning of him being a monster. "Shortly after, I winded down here. We're not alone in this train, many of us probably faced the same or worst. We are the broken of society, the scum of the earth. To normal humans, at least... One day, I'll teach 'em that I wasn't a failure, that I wasn't worthless. I'll show them all..." It was at that point, that he realized he said all this with his eyes closed and clenched jaw at the end part. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry and all..." He said apologetically, looking towards Kierra.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games