Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm
"Yes" Mizori said looking back to the hologram as she gave a small nod before closing it down and sinking back down against the door. Her fathers praise for some reason had done nothing to help how she was feeling for once. "It's just the essence talking. There is no truth to it" Mizori muttered to herself doing her best to get her mind off of the vision she had seen just a few minutes before. The sight of the forest dead and being ravaged by thick growths of black thorn vines was locked tightly in the girls mind. "Just an illusion" she muttered feeling no truth in her own musings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:51 pm
Mare smiled."A summon to use of my own...and no doubt it'll be a powerful one since he freed Ultima...." He said smirking as he walked to his intercom. "Send up Jedar for me please..." He said as he sat down in his chair. Moments later a loud knock was heard as a man dressed in a dark red walked in.

"Yo boss man! What's up?" The Man said as he sat down in a chair across from Mare. "Ya only call me up here when you have something absolutely wicked...so what's the job?" The man asked as he put his feet up on the table and crossed them over each other

Mare chuckled. "Jedar....yes Mizori and Muzet have captured a purple user...I want to make him into a summon weapon." He said calmly as he looked at the man.. "As the head of research and development I trust you can make me a hell of a creation"

Jedar's face beamed as he slammed his hands on the desk with a wide grin. "You mean I get to make another living weapon?! This time using an actual purple user!?" He said excitedly. "I promise you I will create the best summon weapon you've ever seen!!" He said as he purple out a purple stone with a glyph inside. "After all...I did manage to trap Zermous and Cuchulainn for you..." He said as the purple stone glowed. "By the way...how is the restoration going? I take it the subjects are reacting well with the doses?"

Mare nodded as he pulled up a screen with six charts and vitals. "The doctors have not noticed anything off with the five...but the sixth is difficult. It would seem that fate may have other plans for that one." He said sighing before looking at Jedar seriously. "I want the doses increased. They must be ready for when I have all my chess pieces in place. Then will I have the power I need to restore what needs to be fixed." Mare said smirking as Jedar nodded and left.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:26 pm
The woman and Morrison stood panting. Both summons had been dismissed. "you're not the old man I was warned about...but you have his summon...This Mare guy must be more powerful than I thought..." She muttered as she noticed several other priests. She laughed as she closed her eyes before charging forward towards Morrison

Morrison smirked. "I am that man....though my new found perspective has granted me some great new powers." He said as his eyes began glowing gray as his irises turned red. He charged forward and swung his swords sending a gray wave at the woman.

The woman jumped over the wave and looked back as the wave hit the priests and the angels making them glow gray as they grabbed their heads. The angels cried out as they turned into feathers which burned up in grey flames. The priests were knocked out as they fell to the ground. "What the hell?" she said as she sent several large hair hands at the doors as they grabbed the locks. "You're free! Finally!" She said as she pulled off the locks as the doors swung open as different shades of purple shot out from them. she slashed at Zalera's door but was bounced back by the light magic binding them. "Damn....Must be the light of a royal..." She said as she whistled as a giant bat flew form one of the doors and grabbed her. "Let this be a warning to you! We are making a comeback...and we will burn this place to the ground!!" She said as she flew off out of the Vatican. The doors vanished as purple energy burst from the windows and doors and flew off with the girl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:53 pm
"Trust me, Vincent will find me whether I want him to or not." Nick stated and moved through the portal appearing at the docks with Skye and Joe. "Shari's calling a sub, we've got little time to get to the Vatican and get Evan back. I should be getting that White Essence thing there so it'll probably be the same for me as it was with Skye. Thoughts?" Nick asked.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:50 pm
((I'm back biggrin ))

Skye had her hand in the water when Nick appeared near them through a portal. She could sense the sub that held their friend moving through the vast ocean. "I see them heading back towards the city. I just might be able to catch up to them and I will have the advantage." she said as she stood up and faced the others with a bit of a groan. Her injuries from the battle with Bahamut were still painful and she didn't have any expertise on internal injuries. It would take a while to heal, but being in the water might help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:21 am
((Hooray))

"True, but are you in any condition to attempt it?" Nick asked, he could see the pain just from the way she stood and moved. The fight with Bahumut had not been kind on any of them. "You do what you feel you have to, just be careful, Evan is still on that thing and he might have more surprises in store." He added, if Evan could call out Angels, Demons, Genies and Dragons, who was to say he couldn't conjure a Sea Monster or two?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:16 pm
Standing by the docks as Nick passed thru the portal and appeared by him, Joe stood with his arms crossed. "If we know of where they are moving towards then we should make haste and remove Evan from them as soon as possible." Turning around the look at Nick before passing his gaze to Skye after her groan. They both looked worse for wear in the battle from earlier and he doubted either would recover fully by the time they would arrive at the Vatican. "We should make haste towards the Vatican" Joe commented turning to walk towards the sub.

(Time skip to arriving in city/our group moving to the vatican?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:15 pm
((Sure.))

Nick had a good point about Evan's powers. Even with her advantage, she may be no match for all three of them and could be captured herself or worse. Skye let out a sigh before agreeing with Joe. "To the Vatican then." she said, following after him to the sub.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:43 am
((Let's skip to arriving at the Vatican))

Evan laid strapped down to a table in a chamber under the Vatican. "Ugh....my head..."He said as he looked around the room and began panicking. "Wh-Where am I?"

"Eyyyy! He's awake!!" Jedar said as he sauntered over to the table. "You're in the Vatican Boyo..." He said with a smile as he adjusted his glasses. "While you were out I did a few blood tests...You're a Renoir huh? thought they were gone when the big guy was sealed up...guess not." He said as he walked over to a machine and moved it's arm over Evan. It had a dark purple crystal attached to it which was now over him. "See, I've trapped plenty of Summons before...but never a half human half summon before...So you'll forgive me but I'm going to have to force you into a summon form..." He said as he put dark goggles on.

"W-what?" He said confused. "I can't become a summon...can I?"He said confused as he struggle to get free form his restraints.

Jedar began laughing. "Well you are a special case...to become a summon you must first draw out a summoner's material medium...at least in your case." Jedar said as he punched in a few commands on the machine. "Luckily, your material is a very uncommon form. One of the purest forms to build constructs with which, yay for me, means I can make an entirely new summon with it." He said smiling. "Your material isn't a solid form of matter until you make something with it...it's magic and logic." He said as he pulled a lever as the dark crystal began glowing. "Now...what I'm going to do is begin converting your body to data then implant a summoning gem into your half converted form as to insure that you will not be killed by the insertion. This maay hurt..." He said sarcastically as dark purple lightning flew form the crystal into Evan making him scream out in pain. "Of course....this is payback for what your family has done sooo Yolo." He said as he began laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 am
Sitting in one of the gardens within the Vatican, Mizori was sat underneath the shade of several of the large tree's. Her hands where placed in her lap and her eyes were closed listening to the soft breeze waft slowly thru the area that was rustling the leaves of the tree's overhead. Since she had arrived and handed over Evan to Jedar and his lackies Mizori had detached herself from the rest of her fathers workers. She wanted time to rest and regain herself after what had happened under the ocean waves and the gardens was the place she had chosen.
In the time there she had been in the garden she had gone over everything that had happened before. No matter how much she willed it tho she could not shake the feeling she had been given and abused with several times by jones, shari, and evan. "What is the truth" she muttered her mind mostly on what the purple user had said about the demon within her. "I want to trust father's words but...." she muttered to herself looking down at the ground.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:16 am
Jedar smirked as Evan's body began to break down into data which swirled around the room. He could hear roaring and pounding from another chamber. "Zalera is pissed....good." He said to Evan clearly his father was trying to break out to help his son. "I wonder what summon you'll become....Maybe one of pure destruction." He said as he clapped his hands and jumped up and down. "I can't wait to use your powers on your friends!!" He said as he amplified the power. "Change baby change!!!"

Evan yelled out in pain more as his eyes turned a dark purple as his body broke down more. He clenched his teeth as his veins glowed purple all over his body. He looked at Jedar and began speaking a different demonic language.

Behind his Door Zalera was roaring and pounding on it making the Vatican shake. "Jedar! I Will kill you where you stand when I get out!!" He threatened as he kept pounding on the door.

Jedar smirked. "Good...you're reacting to the P. P.C. That'll make everything sooo much easier for me." He said as he started punching commands into the machine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:23 am
Muzet stood outside the room briefly when Jedar started his work. "What a sweet sound." she said to herself as she listened to Evan's screams of pain. Shortly she walked off and headed to another room with a screen and a control panel. She pushed a button and got into contact with Mare. "Jedar is having fun with the boy while your 'daughter' seems to be bothered by what happened in Aquatos. What else do you need me to do?" Muzet asked.

Skye was asleep during their ride to the Vatican. Earlier she had tried to mend some of the fractures she sustained from the dragon by using some ice. It was still a painful process. She awoke just when they arrived.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:13 pm
Mare chuckled and smirked. "Make sure the Vatican is in stable condition after the demon break out. You know the other terrorists are going to come for the boy. Possibly the boy's family if they get word of this whole thing." Mare said as he toke a drink of his tea. "Meet up with Morrison to make sure everything is secure and safe  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:58 pm
"Sounds like things will get messy. I'll get it on it right away." Muzet said as she ended the call. "Where is that old man?" she muttered to herself as she started looking for Morrison. She checked the Great Hall and soon found him. "Ah, there you are. What's the status on everything?" she asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:08 pm
Morrison looked to Muzet and smirked. "Surprised you're able to recognize me with my new youthful appearance. Which is thanks to master Mare..." He said before sighing. "Thinks are ok, not great but ok..." The Renoir girl toke out several of our strongest priests before unleashing a horde of demons. I managed to keep Zalera under lock and key...he won't get out unless someone who is related to the man who created the locks undoes them. Which is impossible since that man and his wife are dead." He said as he felt rumbling under them. "Though he is for sure trying to break free down there...I take it Jedar started the process?" He asked Muzet before crossing his arms  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games