Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:38 am
A huge thing suddenly appeared out in front of the academy. "All right, let's do this," said one of the many things. "Matthew, circle around the right, Ayan, center in on the left, and if I'm not mistaken" the thing inside one of the things yanked out a map. "Go in long....." "But what are we supposed to do here?" asked the second one. "Damnt, you never listen!" growled the first one. "SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT THE HELL OUTTA THESE GROUNDS!" "But what if anyone was inside them?" asked the sencond one. "I DON'T FRIKIN CARE!" hollered the first one. "SHOOT! KILL ANYONE INSIDE THIS PLACE! JUST SHOOT THE DAMN THING APART!" "Got it," said the second one. A blast of purple light shot behid the second one and it circled around to the right, almost tipping over. Holding what resembled a gun, but not necessarily one, it began to shoot. "Stupid Ayan," muttered the first one. "She knows better then the handle the AF-K like that. HEY AYAN! PILOT THE DANG THING BETTER! I TOLD YOU TO SHOOT, BUT DONT SHOOT US!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:39 pm
"98, 99, 100, 101, 102. Here we go, my dorm." I opened the door to reveal a spacious room with a bathroom! Awesome! I plopped my suitcase down on my new bed and walked over to the window and opened it. "amazing!" I gasped as I looked out of the window. I saw a beautiful garden near an even prettier forest. "I think I am going to like it here" I told myself.
Bang
"what the?" The sound of a giant gun shot came from right outside my dorm. I ran to the door and thrust it open. "Oh my goodness!" There were two giant holes at either end of the hallway. "what could have caused this...?" I ran to the hole on one end of the hallway and peered out. There were a huge... thing outside. There was another huge bang and I was falling out of the building. I fell down one story and was able to grab onto a window ledge two stories from the ground.
Another bang and wall beside me was gone. I pulled myself up onto the window ledge so that I was standing. "Please Don't fall" I said to myself as I pointed my dark key blade toward the huge thing. I held it firmly and shot a stream of fire out of it with all my might.
"c'mon, c'mon" I whispered to myself. It hit the thing and I kept up the stream of fire. five minutes later the thing was completely engulfed by my flames so I stopped. "Yes!" I shouted! I lost my balanance on the window ledge and fell the last 2 stories breaking my arm. "Ouch" I got up and shouted for someone to come and help. "Somebody, come quick! The Acadamy is under Attack! Help!" I heard more bangs and I realized that there must be more than one 'thing'. The one I thought I had defeated was no longer engulfed with flames but it was burnt a little.... I pointed my weapon again and shot more steams of fire at it. I was calling for help while attacking the 'thing'  

Keitsume

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:08 pm
"Omg, that idiot Ayan," mumbled Trevor. (pilot of the first thing) "Ayan, you dimwit. You got A7-K right?" "Sure is," mumbled Ayan. "YOU IDIOT THAT MODEL IS FIREPROOF!" shouted Trevor loud in his speeker. "DON't BE A FRIKIN SONOFA-" he was broken off. Matthew's A6-I came up into view. "Hang on, i'll see what Mathhew wants, what do u want mathhew?" Mathhew turned off his machine, and hopped ouyt of the cockpit. Trevor did the same. "What are you doing?" he demanded. "Dangit, there's this git screaming out eveyrwhere that somethings attacking her," growled Mathhew. "Want me to handle it?" "YOUR THE FRIKIN GIT, THERES NO ONE FOR ABOUT 1000 KILOMETRE RANGE OF HERE!" roared Trevor. He gasped for air. "This academy is nothing more then a remnent of the past, eveyr single person here has died after setting foot into it, or else they were scared away. All except 1,2,3,4,5 people." He pulled out Yumi, Rester, Tact, Joey, and Ryu's sign up sheets. "Rester ran off, and joined us, and the rest went beserk, and traveled to some phoneix land." He mumbled a bit. "BLast it into more bits."

Rester walked into the lobby of the space rock and heard some co-workers talking excitedly abotu soemthing. "Whats up," he greeted. "Did you hear?" asked one soldier. "What are you, a git, of course he's heard, he used to go to sschool there!" retorted the other soldier, apparently a medic. "No, I haven;t," said Rester. "Whats happening," "Well," started the soldier. "Three A experimental models are over at your original academy, you know, Riku something, and they're blasting it to bits!" He gleamed gleefully. "WHHHHAAAATTT!???!!!" bellowed Rester, pinning the solider ontp the ground. "WTF do they think they're doing? It's now an unknown acaDEMY in the middle of nowhere! Why blast it?!" "Dunno," said the soldire, wrenching out oif Rester's grasp. "The damn idiots... tell someone I'm borrowing the A10-Z" He ran over to a huge cluster of the bot like things similiar to the ones in the academy, and hopped into one. It lept into the air and sped off heading for earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:17 pm
I ran out of breath after the fourth call. "ugg" I panted "Well then," I said as I shot a stream of fire strait up into the air. "Someone is bound to see that. And I don't get it. Why is this place so deserted? Whatever" I said as I walked around to a garden bench and sat down. I knew it was still not safe but I didn't care.  

Keitsume

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:21 am
Rester.R
Only moments later, the REAL Tact came walking out of the forest and into plain view of Joey and Ryu. "Hey guys!" He called. "Whats up?" But then he noticed they were death glaring him. "Umm... guys..." he said. "What did I do now?" He backed away slowly.

"you are gonna die!!!!" Joey said, "WAIT!!!" Yumi shouted, Joey stopped and glanced at her "why?" Joey asked, Yumi looked at Tact examining him, she looked back at them "there's no sign of any black aura on him..." Yumi said. Ryu nodded "she's right Joey...when I first met him there's no trace of any of those black aura, so you...don't have to command anyone to kill him...just beat him up, for being so damn dumb and irresponsible..." Ryu said.

All of a sudden, Yumi fainted "Yumi?!" The two both ran to the 'young' girl "hey Yumi what's wrong?!" Joey asked, the little boy appeared to them "one's sin is another one's suffering" he said weakly, the tall dark man appeared with him "and one's suffering can leave to another...so mainly the three of us are suffering just like the phoenix..." the man said, the three of them were suffering.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:07 pm
"Crap, crap, crap" Rester was muttering in a surprisingly loud voice. He hwcked the controls. "Can't this thing go any faster?" All of a sudden, he was sped and he was knocked back into his seat, the force pushing him all the way. He looked at the spped metre. It had broken. "How do opreate this thing?!" yelled Rester as he sped farther and farther down the atmosphere.

"Yo," said Tact, looking at Yumi. "I got an idea." He pulled out a purple tonic out. "I'm beginning to get it. What the heck did this phoneix guy do that lead to this much suffering?" With a sweep of his hand he indicated the three. He doubt Joey and Ryu woudld know much, and Yumi would rarely have the strength to talk, but it felt good, to actually be part of something.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:20 am
"I know why..." Ray said, trying to stand up with a support a tree, there was blood over his chest and some were dripping from his hands he sat down weakly with his head down "We were created....to be guardians of a shrine...since we were created to do so, we had to feel every bit of pain he gets" he continued "HE645... I mean Ray...I see that you're alive..." The tall man said "Of course I am you idiot..." Ryu said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:16 pm
"oh my god, so all someone has to do is kill the phoneix to kill yo?" askeed TAct.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:38 pm
"you can say that...if we get killed the phoenix won't die and if one of us die, some of his power will come back to him...and if you're wondering why he created us, it's just to protect his kingdom and his shrine along with his brother's..." The tall man said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:50 am
"But don't you realize how stupid that is??!!" yelled Tact. "If somehow, the phoneix is weakened in some point, and is desperate for power, all he has to do is..." He put his finger to his throat and went, "Kccccchhh."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:18 pm
"he can't kill us...he does everything that's right for his people" Ray said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:17 pm
"Well," tact said. "What if his/her people want to kill you instead? If they see that the phoneix was weakening, and the phoneix was to modest to do something about it, would they kill you to restore the phoneix's power?"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:08 pm
"heh...the four of us wants to rest already but... the phoenix won't allow us rest until everyone finishes this war already" Ray said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:43 pm
"So..." thought Tact. "I hate the phoneix?" he asked.

Rester fell tp the ground with a thud and pushed the cockpit open. "I hate this thing," he said, rubbing his head. He looked up at the academy, or at least, half of it. The right part had been shot out completely.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Ray twitch "what do you think?" he said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games