Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 pm
I hate Math. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm
I hate my grandfather.

and I hope he dies soon.

Dana Pixie Stix

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:10 am
DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!!

Why the ******** am I always the one who gets sick all the bloody time, it´s every ******** month!?!!?

I´m really getting tired of this s**t....

FUUUUCCKKKK!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 am
i hate american news reporting. The New Zealand troops greated mrs bush or who ever she is with a haka. And the US reporter called it a "war dance" and compared it the mating dance of the emu

1. The haka isnt just a war dance. There are various types and they serve various functions. Dont be so damn ignorant if you're going to be reporting on international news

2. How ******** insulting. And you wonder why people wont send troops to help the US

As our news reader said "ah the Americans, always so considerate of other cultures"

evil Not impressed  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:37 am
Iconised Ghost
i hate american news reporting. The New Zealand troops greated mrs bush or who ever she is with a haka. And the US reporter called it a "war dance" and compared it the mating dance of the emu

1. The haka isnt just a war dance. There are various types and they serve various functions. Dont be so damn ignorant if you're going to be reporting on international news

2. How ******** insulting. And you wonder why people wont send troops to help the US

As our news reader said "ah the Americans, always so considerate of other cultures"

evil Not impressed

You see, we think the exact same things as you do. I can't believe how stupid my government and media are.

Edit:: Was it Fox News or CNN?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:49 pm
I know, I know, but when you're on international TV you kinda represent your country, you'd think they would try a bit harder.

Im not sure what it was, it was an insert on our news, i think it was CNN but im not sure.  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 am
Iconised Ghost
I know, I know, but when you're on international TV you kinda represent your country, you'd think they would try a bit harder.

Im not sure what it was, it was an insert on our news, i think it was CNN but im not sure.

eek I'm really surprised. CNN is usually quite informed and polite. Fox News is the station who I'm ashamed hails from the same country as I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:09 pm
it could have been fox....she was a blonde, middle aged looking woman sweatdrop  

Iconised Ghost

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:17 pm
Iconised Ghost
it could have been fox....she was a blonde, middle aged looking woman sweatdrop

Sounds like Fox to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:19 pm
Why does it take to ******** level ******** 40 to get a god damned mount in ******** WoW?!!!!?!?!?!?!
scream FALCON PUNCH!
Oh s**t, I just broke the printer.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 pm
the n00bs!

OH GODS THE N00BS!!!!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

why, oh why, won't they read!?!? why do i have to be "the mean mod"???

WHY'S IT ALWAYS MY BANHAMMER THAT'S SWINGING, DAMMIT!

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:45 pm
bluegrass cat
the n00bs!

OH GODS THE N00BS!!!!

sweatdrop

Give me the ban hammer instead =)
I don't have any guilt xD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 pm
chianachan
bluegrass cat
the n00bs!

OH GODS THE N00BS!!!!

sweatdrop

Give me the ban hammer instead =)
I don't have any guilt xD

i don't have guilt over it, i just have like...this deepening sadness for the future of mankind.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 pm
I hate surgery. Gah, haven't gotten more than ten hours of sleep for nearly a week. stressed Anyone have suggestions for how to relieve pain from having tonsils removed? Please, god, I need sleep. I'm taking the maximum amount of my pain meds, and I already used half of them (I only have one refill left). I can't even talk. Seriously, it burns like hell. I expect to abuse the rant and rave section viciously until I get my voice back.

I'm also pissed off at my cat; she likes to climb up behind the computer to get to the window, and it knocks out my wireless internet. When she's not doing that, she's sleeping on my head or eating my feet. Jesus. scream

Now I have this instinctual need to apologize for ranting. Guess that comes from writing fanfiction and ranting in the ANs. redface Oh, well. Now I have a new place to let off steam, so my readers will thank you. wink

(BTW, my inner voice is laughing at me and saying "Oh, look how cute! She thinks she has readers !!" sweatdrop Damn you. Damn you to hell, evil voice of evilness.)

Mmmm, ranting is fun. Chicken soup for the soul...  

mintcrisp

6,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 pm
eek maybe you should go back to your doctor, get some better pain killers or it could be that you have an infection there from the surgery  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games