Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

stardust33

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:02 pm
Im new and its nice to meet all of you :] hoping to gain some gold soon *heads over to read other threads*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:10 am
Hi my name is Esuta
I'm 17 years old ( but for some reason i sometimes forget and call myself 15 or 16 years xD)
I'm a dutchy ( so I live in the netherlands)
and totally own a v****a. (oh& I'm bi-sexual)
I love Jrock, Japan, Visual Kei and am a shopaholic
I play guitar, and own 2 guitars ( getting a 3th one soon) I study ICT in college ( computer stuff) since im a big computer nerd like that.
Im a Gaian pollwhore. my Main account is Rink`

I design profile themes for myspace(unfortunately I quit because of several hackings, but will make a new account in summer) and Gaia (:

Im a member of Gaia since 2004 but had 3 accounts, this one's already 2 years old and my main will become 2 years old in august x'D

well so far a long introduction about me (which I normally don't really do)
if you have any questions, ask me ;D

Kana naoki

Demonical-child

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:30 pm
hello im Demon-child and im 13 years old i like Linkin Park and other stuff  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:21 pm
Hey I'm Midori Hayashi, but you can call me Hayashi. I love animals, and am Goddess Ace's cousin. Not much else to say. xd  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

mistylily

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:46 pm
Hi, I'm ********, but you can call me nymph. I'm a psyco girl who wrestles, does track, and loves ice cream (and pizza-you can't go wrong with pizza)!!! I'm not exactly new, but that's okay, cuz i intend to start being active now^^.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:36 pm
bump bump!!!
I'm kinda new here.. thanks for the acceptance of my request! heart love you all!!  

inalights

KittenLucifer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:57 pm
I just got excepeted and yea i'm new but i have been on gaia for a while my name is Jasmine i'm fron Mobridge SD but i live in Gettysburg SD and i'm a girl and i like to play sports exspecially football  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:37 am
ey wadup, name's David but u could call me Shino.i'm 15, from Jamaica.
ma interests r girls, parties, skateboardin', music, soccer, and a whole bunch of stuff, i would like to know new ppl on this site so link me up sometime. lata._Shino_  

shinobyrts

Drakeox

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
well im Drakeox or Dr.Me or mr. ninja, i like to play soccer,jump on me trampoline, im funny and weird (but in a cool way),i like to help and be helpped, and ummmmm, idk if u have any question bout me ask  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:07 pm
Welcome all the new people!

Thank you for introducing yourselves here ans not spam down main to do it.....

Have fun and I hope you stay active 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Welcome everyone. =D  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:24 pm
Yellow. Names Steve-O...or God...they're both good. I'm a Cancer, I enjoy long walks on the beach, and I'm an alcoholic...oh, and I have a bad tendency to get on Gaia drunk and be mean (yet hilarious...least to myself...) and I'm 21. But I'm a nice guys nonetheless...i swear XD.  

FirebellyNewt

Lord-Santiago

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:39 am
ello I'm new. Just joined today actually. My name is Bill and I'm 26. I'm really happy to have finally found a guild of people that are actually just out to help one another. I look forward to meeting all of you over time. I have an odd online schedule due to the fact that I work nights. well I guess that's it from me. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to PM me  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:47 am
Hey everyone. My name is Mat. My girlfriend made an account for me...and so I guess I'll use it a bit and see. I live in Turkey, but my girlfriend and I are both American. Lucky we found each other here. I'll get here to introduce herself here as well, since she also joined the guild today.
I probably won't be on here much, but for today I will...  

MaTraf

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games