Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:17 pm
johnny walks into the forest and sees craven on top of the tree he leaps into the branch and lays down beside her and hugs her tightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:35 pm
Craven hugs him back with a smile.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:33 pm
johnny looks into the forest and feels as if hes being watched  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:44 pm
as the two hugged durge threw two shurokines at johnny  

pillow_head

pillow_head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:45 pm
and swiftly kicked johnny  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:50 pm
and used his other leg to kick craven u die now johnny durge yelled as he tackled him to the ground despair he said as a shadowey figure pulled johnny down to hell  

pillow_head

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:53 pm
as johnny was being pulled he said to craven catch and he threw his hero blade at her if he comes back defend yourself  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:02 pm
"b*****d who are you"yelled johnny as he was being dragged i want answers now!!!  

vampire_guardian116

pillow_head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:13 pm
"oh you know me" yelled durge sagura he yelled as the shadow crushed johnny remember me now yelled durge as johnny hada surprised look on his face im durge and im gunna kill u  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:11 pm
Craven catches the blade staring at the two confussed at why they're fighting.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:39 am
Kairi was getting mad. "Celestial!" she yelled. "Help!" she said and Kairi's wings grew big and she flew down there and cut Durge's arm in half and helped Johnny up. "Don't EVER mess with us........" Kairi said. "I'm the goddess of war.. Now don't.." Kairi said furiously. Kairi was really mad and was waiting with an answer from Durge. Kairi transformed into her goddess clothes and her wings we re bigger than usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:28 am
thanks said johnny but durge,durge is the offspring of the first vampire known to man he can regenerate his body hes invincable he wants me once he kills me his promise will brake and he will be sent back to hell and never be out!!!  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:30 am
Once Roy saw Jonny and everyone leaving he decided to follow him. He was still mad at Jonny. That loser tried to kill me and leaves as if nothing happened, what a loser.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:34 am
you two want a fight said durge i will give you one he said as millions of copies of both johnny and kairi appeared their eyes fiercely glowing red they ran with the same amount of strength both had and charged at johnny and kairi  

pillow_head

pillow_head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:40 am
durge then leaped in the air and entered the forest he saw craven,and charged at her he casted a imobileization spell leaving craven still then he charged at her and gave her a super kick.he grinned and carried craven down to hell and trapped her in a cage."johnny if u want ur little friend back you will have to beat me on your own he said"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games