Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:21 pm
"Not particullary," Chundo mumbles, "We've got to think of something though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:45 am
Terra lands, drops the tree bark, and pulls our her daggers. I'll hit the vunerable spots later. For now, I'll torture it. Terra thought. She dashed around the monster throwing her daggers at its legs.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 am
"Well whatever we do, I'm obviously going to be the captain" Wolfe said pointing to the stripes on her cheeks. "See?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 am
The monster fell to its knees, unable to move. "Bingo." Terra said picking up all of her daggers. She shoved one last dagger into the monster's neck. The monster sat there for a moment, then fell over. "Wow, finally I find big meat." Terrasighed. She grabbed the monsters foot and walked past Wolfe and Chundo, not noticing them, but looking straight ahead.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:30 am
"Fine," Chundo rolled his eyes, "You can be captain." He sits up, "So what now, Captain?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 am
"Ah well..." Wolfe holds up her finger "I have no idea" She says with a sigh.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:00 pm
Terra hears them talking and turns around. "Want your share of food? One condition, we have to work together to get the hell out of here. If you disagree, Wolfe or Chundo, it's fine. But if you agree, I'll bring all the food I can find onto a ship IF we build one." She said patiently, a small sound of hatred in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:22 am
Wolfe closed her eye and placed her arms behind her head, pondering for a moment. "Get rid of that tone in yer voice and I may be considering it.." Wolfe turned her head to the side staring at Terra.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 pm
"Okay. Chundo finds wood, I find food, you build. Sound good to you?" Terrra asked erasing the hatred tone in her voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:57 pm
"Ah, ah, ah! I'm the captain here, I'm the one who should be giving the orders 'round 'ere" Wolfe exclaimed.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:18 pm
Terra sighs. "Okay, captain." She says rolling her eyes. "Do what ya gotta do. Any certain foods you want?" Terra asks letting Cub out of her backpack. Cub sees Wolfe, snarls fiercely but playfully, and gnaws on her ankle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Wolfe picks up the cub "Anything that will stop this cub biting me, when's the last time you fed it anyway?" Wolfe questioned Terra.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 am
"Come here, Cub." Terra called Cub. "I'm feeding her now. She was just playing with you." She threw the monster in an open space for Cub to eat  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:06 pm
((Hello, anyone heree???))  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:59 am
(( Sorry for not posting - just haven't been interested. ))

"Where you kill that thing," Chundo questioned Terra as he looked down at the cub eating the monster.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff