Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Vexion continues playing the song on his guitar. He then restarts playing the song but his time sings the lyrics as well.*

"I AM
LITTLE BIT OF LONELINESS
A LITTLE BIT OF DISREGARD
A HANDFUL OF COMPLAINTS
BUT I CAN'T HELP THE FACT
THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE THESE SCARS
I AM
WHAT I WANT YOU TO WANT
WHAT I WANT YOU TO FEEL
BUT IT'S LIKE
NO MATTER WHAT I DO
I CAN'T CONVINCE YOU
TO JUST BELIEVE THIS IS REAL
SO I LET GO
WATCHING YOU
TURN YOUR BACK LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
FACE AWAY AND PRETEND THAT I'M NOT
BUT I'LL BE HERE
'CAUSE YOU'RE ALL I GOT

I CAN'T FEEL
THE WAY I DID BEFORE
DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME
I WON'T BE IGNORED
TIME WON'T HEAL
THE DAMAGE ANYMORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED

I AM
A LITTLE BIT INSECURE
A LITTLE BIT UNCONFIDENT
'CAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
I DO WHAT I CAN
BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T MAKE SENSE
I AM
WHAT YOU NEVER WANT SAY
BUT I'VE NEVER HAD A DOUBT
IT'S LIKE NO MATTER WHAT I DO
I CAN'T CONVINCE YOU
FOR ONCE JUST TO HEAR ME OUT
SO I LET GO
WATCHING YOU
TURN YOU BACK LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
FACE AWAY AND PRETEND THAT I'M NOT
BUT I'LL BE HERE
'CAUSE YOU'RE ALL I GOT

I CAN'T FEEL
THE WAY I DID BEFORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED
TIME WON'T HEAL
THE DAMAGE ANYMORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED

NO
HEAR ME OUT NOW
YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN TO ME
LIKE IT OR NOT
RIGHT NOW
(repeat)

I CAN'T FEEL
THE WAY I DID BEFORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED
TIME WON'T HEAL
THE DAMAGE ANYMORE
I WON'T BE IGNORED
(repeat)

I CAN'T FEEL
I WON'T BE IGNORED

TIME WON'T HEAL
I WON'T BE IGNORED"
((this a good song you might like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdDEwMHm2s from shadow the hedgehog (the game) ))

((You're right. "I Am " is a really good song. I like it a lot.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Vexion heard the bang on Bixyll's door and rushed out.*

"Hey! I'm triyng to play my giut... "

*He looks down the hall to see Seymour holding Berry.*

"Hey! Put her down! Other wise Bixyll and I are gonna make you wish you never came here! Then again, we were gonna do that anyways!"
"You think you can beat me. since i have berry i could always kill her you know. you should just leave me alone and berry will be alive." sEymour conitues to walk away.

"You wouldn't kill her. You need her to become the next Sin. Without her you'll be nothing."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:10 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Hey! Put her down! Other wise Bixyll and I are gonna make you wish you never came here! Then again, we were gonna do that anyways!"
"You think you can beat me. since i have berry i could always kill her you know. you should just leave me alone and berry will be alive." sEymour conitues to walk away.

Drarak popped from out of the ceiling in front of Seymour, holding his sword. " Ya know....maybe its a good thing that I dont sleep anymore.....Now put berry down and walk away..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:22 am
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

Drarak popped from out of the ceiling in front of Seymour, holding his sword. " Ya know....maybe its a good thing that I dont sleep anymore.....Now put berry down and walk away..."

"Shall we have some fun with him Drarak?" He said as he was taking out his katana.  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:31 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Shall we have some fun with him Drarak?" He said as he was taking out his katana.

Drarak nodded and smiled. " he he...This is turning out to be one hell of a party!!" Drarak dropped and swiftly and accuratley aimed for Seymours torso.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:34 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

Drarak nodded and smiled. " he he...This is turning out to be one hell of a party!!" Drarak dropped and swiftly and accuratley aimed for Seymours torso.

*While at the same time Vexion dashed forward aiming at his head.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:13 am
(( guess we cant really do anything till Black mage gets back...I gotta go soon though...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:14 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

Seymour grab berry and puts her in front of him."If you attack me, you also be attacking berry to." seymour looks at them. "You would have to kill berry to get to me." Seymour takes the special sphere out, and forces berry to transform in to Floral Fallal.(the form she can't control.) "Noooooo."
Berry attacks drarak and vexion with poison leaves (Inflict damage and Poison on all enemies.) Berry eyes are now blank.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:14 am
The Dark Paladin
(( guess we cant really do anything till Black mage gets back...I gotta go soon though...))
((i feel special now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:25 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
((i feel special now.))

(( Thats good...Thats what I was going for blaugh xd ))  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:27 am
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
((i feel special now.))

(( Thats good...Thats what I was going for blaugh xd ))
((*hugs you* i posted above that post so we continue now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:40 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Seymour grab berry and puts her in front of him."If you attack me, you also be attacking berry to." seymour looks at them. "You would have to kill berry to get to me." Seymour takes the special sphere out, and forces berry to transform in to Floral Fallal.(the form she can't control.) "Noooooo."
Berry attacks drarak and vexion with poison leaves (Inflict damage and Poison on all enemies.) Berry eyes are now blank.

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

*In a flash of light Vexion changed into his true form.*

"Now you've made me angry."

*He jumped over Berry and began dashing all around Seymour as fast as he could while slashing him with his katana.*

"I would advise not making me even angrier."

*He continued slashing at Seymour.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:48 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

*He jumped over Berry and began dashing all around Seymour as fast as he could while slashing him with his katana.*

"berry the one in trouble now, the more she like that, the more berry heart is being taken over. so you should worry about her more than me now." Seymour jumped up and disappears." i will be back again but next time you will not be able to save her."
berry attacks vexion with Dream Pollen.(it makes you fall asleep sometimes.) in demonic voice"wow your a new person to attack me. So i be sort of nice and tell you, berry will disappear forever once i take control of her heart and destroy it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:57 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

"berry the one in trouble now, the more she like that, the more berry heart is being taken over. so you should worry about her more than me now." Seymour jumped up and disappears." i will be back again but next time you will not be able to save her."
berry attacks vexion with Dream Pollen.(it makes you fall asleep sometimes.) in demonic voice"wow your a new person to attack me. So i be sort of nice and tell you, berry will disappear forever once i take control of her heart and destroy it."

"No! I can bring her back. All I need to do is destroy your heart while you are in control and then heal Berry's."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:05 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

"No! I can bring her back. All I need to do is destroy your heart while you are in control and then heal Berry's."
"that will not work because i don't have a heart, in her family about 200 years they sealed me up in that sphere, berry has the same blood as the person who sealed me up. in order to become whole again i must destroy the the person who has the same blood. in this case its berry. she has such a fragile heart, she loves bixyll but she won't tell him, because she afraid he wouldn't love her back."berry said in a demonic voice. Berry attacks with fira.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games