Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:19 am
Jaedn eyes were closed "i....dont...know....what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:26 am
"Look out! Here come the rabbits!" I laughed fakely at the stupid joke, "Sorry, theses jokes are never really funny, are they?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:29 am
Jaden's body moved slightly as she sort of laughed at Keitsume's joke "mmm is it night already?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:59 am
After getting rid of the last demon Amaya walked over to Jaden and Keitsume. "Congradulation's on your revenge Jaden!" She spotted a bloody sock in Jaden's stomach. "What happened here? Kietsume's I suppose," she pointed at th sock, "Jaden, do you really want a sweaty contaminated sock in your stomach?" She laughed slightly.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:00 am
"Hey, Amaya! Thats not very nice," I shook my finger at her jokingly, "Do you know any way to heal Jaden's wound?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:02 am
Jaden grummbled about something that sounded like "noisy kids" wile petting Kona.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:06 am
"I know a spell that will mend the skin over the wound and the viens and organ's of any were damaged. But, You'd have to regain your lost blood on your own. does that sound like something you would want me to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:14 am
Jaden nodded slightly "some raw meat and ill be back on my feet in no time"  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:19 am
"Okay, Keitsume, go get Jaden something to eat. I'll get stared with this," Amaya pulled the sock out of Jaden's wound and muttered something under her breath crossed her hands and hovered them a couple inches above the wound. White light from her hands streamed down into the hole. "It'll take a while for it to mend, I don't practice healing spells much...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:20 am
I nodded when Amaya dismissed me and went with Kona to find some food for Jaden.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:22 am
Jaden looked at Amaya "you also sent her away in case this doesnt work right"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:25 am
"Halfway. That and you said you needed raw meat. You shouldn't move, and I'm no good at hunting, but Kona and Keitsume are good at it. Not as good as you but, it'll work, right." she said still consentraiting with all her might on the wound. Inside of it she could see the viens repairing and cleaning themselves.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:26 am
"The best thing we can probable find is snow hare or some sort of deer...." Kona sniffed the air and ran west picking up a scent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:30 am
Jaden sighed "im a wolf im meant to be good at hunting....." Jaden laughed slightly "i remember when i first meat Keitsume"  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:30 am
"Its working," Amaya said calmly "A Couple more minuets."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games