Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm

EienKage
MrJimmy
That was my dream a long time ago... The ATG Convention...

But, Jimmy! Have you given up on your dream? Has u rly? crying
We must reignite that fire of hope! THE ATG CONVENTION MUST BE!

I mean, what's the big cons in the US? A one central to as many ATGians as possible? It certainly can be done! We just need to rally up support, and people's enthusiasm to all congregate at some Con or other.
biggrin

I wish I could afford it. Although if the American dollar keep dropping in comparison to the Canadian I might be able to swing it.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:31 am

Slim95
Bad. Hair. Day.

User Image

"Grrrrrr..."

..... lol In all seriousness, every day is a bad hair day. I just felt like snarling at my camera and used my untameable mane as an excuse.

Oh! I went to a dance last Friday. :3 This is what I wore:
User Image
User Image
That last dramatic pic makes me feel like such a camwhore, but I'm not too fond of my own smile, so I like my pictures most when they look emo. <_< Far from emo as I am. And yes, I drew spots on my face. And arms. And neck. Why? Because I think they're neat. blaugh I like to draw something new on myself about every other day. Yesterday was the day of leopard patterns.
User Image
Also also! This is my chum, Baxter. I call him Tardo, though.....He's not the brightest bulb in the box.

Slim is ******** gorgous. Even when having a bad hair day...Stir is jealous (sp)

~Stir of echoes~

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am

Yes indeed, Slim is a cute one!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:18 pm

Did my ears hear ATG Con?!? Yeah, I'd go if there was one!

C'mon, I went to the X-Flies Convention in the late nineties! I'm a geek, and cons are coolness to us geeks. Hell, I got to SCA weapons throwing and Ren Faires and love it. So if there's an ATG Con, I am so going!

Oh, and I have strange feeling Ladi is gonna post a pic of me before too long. And yes, it really did happen, it really was me...and, damn it, I'll do it again! Hah! The roommate and black mail photos, lol!

Guess you'll just have to wait for her to upload it.

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Thaliat Everwood

C'mon, I went to the X-Flies Convention in the late nineties! I'm a geek, and cons are coolness to us geeks. Hell, I got to SCA weapons throwing and Ren Faires and love it. So if there's an ATG Con, I am so going!

Oh, and I have strange feeling Ladi is gonna post a pic of me before too long. And yes, it really did happen, it really was me...and, damn it, I'll do it again! Hah! The roommate and black mail photos, lol!

I'd be sure to show up too, it'd be neat to go to. ^w^
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:09 pm

ReikuGotH
Thaliat Everwood

Hah, speaking of all this ATG meet-up stuff,I was going o see how many are coming to Otakon this year. Umm...hmm.. I would post a picture but I have no new ones.

Anise_is_my_replica

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:19 pm

To completely ignore everything else going on in this thread...

SKRAT HAS PICTURES!!!

Skrat the Ninja
Here's me as a ninja...I dressed up on Tuesday night. It was quite fun, and pretty easy to breathe!

Homecoming for our School is Tonight...
Skrat needs feedback on how he looks for our Homecoming dance tonight. I wanna look as good as I can, but, for some reason my look looks so...plain! I feel like I need something more, like a bow-tie or something (which I don't have). Ah, anyway. Feedback is much appreciated...

(haha...only my 2nd post in this thread...) xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Anise_is_my_replica
ReikuGotH
Thaliat Everwood

Hah, speaking of all this ATG meet-up stuff,I was going o see how many are coming to Otakon this year. Umm...hmm.. I would post a picture but I have no new ones.

I'd like to go to it, actually. Since reading threads about it in the ATG, I'd really like to go. . . About which time of year is it?

Reiku Alche

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:30 pm

I figured out how to work my insanly difficult camera! 10 steps to load up a couple of pictures... I'll never understand! Anyhow...

Hermie is out of clean shirts!

Hermie's dirty clothes

My washing machine is broken so I've worn every shirt I have! Quite a crisis saying that there isn't a laundry place nearby and school is on Monday. gonk

(P.S. those are the clothes that didn't fit in my hamper. I gots more shirts shoved in there)

EDIT: Fixed the linkies! oh, and, I've decided to attemp to clean on of my shirts with dish soap, saying that that liquid-tide stuff says to not touch.. I'm cleaning my shirts old fashion babey!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:36 pm

HermieKrab
I figured out how to work my insanly difficult camera! 10 steps to load up a couple of pictures... I'll never understand! Anyhow...

Hermie's dirty clothes

My washing machine is broken so I've worn every shirt I have! Quite a crisis saying that there isn't a laundry place nearby and school is on Monday. gonk

(P.S. those are the clothes that didn't fit in my hamper. I gots more shirts shoved in there)

Hermie, you didn't use the direct Photobucket link. Use the one that starts with "i", not "s". (if you look at the first three number/letters in the URL you'll know what I'm talking about).

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:40 pm

Skrat_teh_Squirrel
HermieKrab

Hermie's dirty clothes

Hermie, you didn't use the direct Photobucket link. Use the one that starts with "i", not "s". (if you look at the first three number/letters in the URL you'll know what I'm talking about).

It's my photoshop toolbar that hasn't been updated... blame the toolbar! I shall use it as my lame excuse of the day! biggrin Besides the broken washing machine... Maybe I'll end up using dish soap... yes, dish soap would work biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:42 pm

Well...Lemme know when the links are fixed, because I'd like to examine the pictures you put up.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:47 pm

All updated! And now, I'll be off to the bathroom sink to clean a couple of t-shirts with hand soap! Until mom and dad get back from there vacation tomorrow and fix the washing machine! *dunks his purple retro shirt in the sink*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:02 pm

ReikuGotH
Anise_is_my_replica
ReikuGotH
Thaliat Everwood

I'd like to go to it, actually. Since reading threads about it in the ATG, I'd really like to go. . . About which time of year is it?
It's always in the summer, since it's a con by fans for fans. Totally non-profit, etc. THis year it's August 8 - 10'th I think.

Anise_is_my_replica

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:03 pm

Anise_is_my_replica
ReikuGotH
Anise_is_my_replica
ReikuGotH
Thaliat Everwood

It's always in the summer, since it's a con by fans for fans. Totally non-profit, etc. THis year it's August 8 - 10'th I think.

Goodie, and the location?
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games