Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:29 pm
Caaaaaaaaaake. gonk heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:51 am
look what i started...  

~Stir of echoes~

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 am
CAKE? WHERE?

eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:57 am
xd  

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:38 pm
Raine Eoviny
Ciel Avec Cafeine
Icecream in the shape of a cake, usually. x3 Most of them have layers. Like, a bottom layer of, say, chocolate icecream, then a thin layer of cookie crumbs, then a layer of fudgey stuff, and then vanilla. Some of them have decorative icing on top. ^^

Oh my god! That sounds delicious. I've never heard of or seen anything like that. It sounds like... heaven! 4laugh whee
surprised

How have you not heard of ice-cream cake?!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:41 am
TurtIe Tracks
Raine Eoviny
Ciel Avec Cafeine
Icecream in the shape of a cake, usually. x3 Most of them have layers. Like, a bottom layer of, say, chocolate icecream, then a thin layer of cookie crumbs, then a layer of fudgey stuff, and then vanilla. Some of them have decorative icing on top. ^^

Oh my god! That sounds delicious. I've never heard of or seen anything like that. It sounds like... heaven! 4laugh whee
surprised

Maybe it's just an American thing. I live in the UK and, as far as I'm aware, I don't think they make anything like that here. The closest thing I've seen to that is frozen gateau (although you don't even eat it frozen, you just buy it that way and then defrost it). I could be wrong, we might have it over here, but I've never heard of it. Hehe

Oh, and... Thank you a million times to whoever sent me the Mokona hat! I am eternally greatfull biggrin

Raine Eoviny

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:18 pm
Raine Eoviny
TurtIe Tracks
Raine Eoviny
Ciel Avec Cafeine

surprised

Maybe it's just an American thing. I live in the UK and, as far as I'm aware, I don't think they make anything like that here. The closest thing I've seen to that is frozen gateau (although you don't even eat it frozen, you just buy it that way and then defrost it). I could be wrong, we might have it over here, but I've never heard of it. Hehe

Oh, and... Thank you a million times to whoever sent me the Mokona hat! I am eternally greatfull biggrin
... I see. I guess America is just less healthy than the other countries xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:40 pm
Meh, I love ice cream cake [I live in Canada].
I hate it when it is frozen though, it's so hard and cold to eat...

Oh yeah. Can't remember if I thanked people's for previous gifts... Thanks you!  

Large Inmate

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:04 pm
Hehe. Thank you for the Red Tiger Pants. They go pretty well with my current outfit actually, but it won't let me save my avatar sad So I'll eqiup them a bit later.

Now, to throw some gifts and random peoples! Hehe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:14 pm
hi...oooo cake...ice cream  

Dark_Wyvern

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:21 pm
Ooh! Thank you for the Black Head Wrap biggrin You kind person whee

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Raine Eoviny
your welcome, id give better, but thats like the only girlish thing i have, and the only thing worth anything not game to give, other than the.....whatever it was i gave inmate  

Dark_Wyvern

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:30 pm
Dark_Wyvern
Raine Eoviny
your welcome, id give better, but thats like the only girlish thing i have, and the only thing worth anything not game to give, other than the.....whatever it was i gave inmate

Hehehe. It's kinda meant to be anonymous. You know, like, you don't tell people it was you. Hehe. But thanks anyways biggrin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:31 pm
SHOCK...
annonymous...
oh well.
Thanks you who gave me the Dumb Ghost sheet or the Island wig!
I wanted a ghost sheet... biggrin  

Large Inmate

Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:32 pm
I'm new here, and I want a simple 10k.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games