Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:53 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
sad isn't it..... biggrin
8continues to attempt to dance*

And it's only gona get worse.....*Busts out the vodka* biggrin

yay! *dances in happiness now... *grabs steve** join me!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
sad isn't it..... biggrin
8continues to attempt to dance*

And it's only gona get worse.....*Busts out the vodka* biggrin

yay! *dances in happiness now... *grabs steve** join me!

*Gets pulled onto the dance floor*  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:56 pm
random memory: a couple weeks ago a bunch of us were at my friend's house and got smashed! and we tryed to do the macarena.... try taht drunk sometimes! its is funny as hell, hard too!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Sekhmet
random memory: a couple weeks ago a bunch of us were at my friend's house and got smashed! and we tryed to do the macarena.... try taht drunk sometimes! its is funny as hell, hard too!

Lmao!!!!!! Doing the macarena alone even witout being drunk is funny as hell................I can just immagine when ur drunk. mad D  

S.T.3.

Azalin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:57 pm
listens to music  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:58 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

Lmao!!!!!! Doing the macarena alone even witout being drunk is funny as hell................I can just immagine when ur drunk. mad D

i love it! omg dancing to "im to sexy" is also fun drunk with friends!... good times....  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:02 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

i love it! omg dancing to "im to sexy" is also fun drunk with friends!... good times....

LOL! Hell YA! It's music to strip by. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:04 pm
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

heck yes! damn i love being drunk.... especially with my friends, they are funny as hell!  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:05 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Sekhmet

heck yes! damn i love being drunk.... especially with my friends, they are funny as hell!

Lol, I'm funny as hell when i'm drunk. biggrin I got one friend, John, he gets all mean n s**t when he's drunk. SOmetimes we gotta have people hold 'em down n s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:09 pm
S.T.3.

Lol, I'm funny as hell when i'm drunk. biggrin I got one friend, John, he gets all mean n s**t when he's drunk. SOmetimes we gotta have people hold 'em down n s**t.
i ahte people like that.. my friend skylar usually bitches and complains, usually about his dad, when he is drunk.. i hate it, i tend to spend much of my time getting him to lighten up. i have one friend who has an obsession with video cameras.. so we have so many videos of us drunk off our asses.. its great!!!  

Sekhmet

[lol]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:12 pm
I think we think the same, Ear muffs, Mochi, Marshmellow Snowman, animal ears. We are geniuses! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:13 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.

i ahte people like that.. my friend skylar usually bitches and complains, usually about his dad, when he is drunk.. i hate it, i tend to spend much of my time getting him to lighten up. i have one friend who has an obsession with video cameras.. so we have so many videos of us drunk off our asses.. its great!!!

Hahaha, that's awesome. It's cool to c urself drunk. biggrin Cause there r times when u dun remember s**t........so...yea. biggrin  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:13 pm
thats funny tho, because while we are wearing some of the same stuff we still doen't really look alike ... wierd... ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:14 pm
Sekhmet
thats funny tho, because while we are wearing some of the same stuff we still doen't really look alike ... wierd... ^^;

Lol xd  

S.T.3.

[lol]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:15 pm
Sekhmet

I know, its just the first thing I noticed about you.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games