Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:16 pm
S.T.3.
Hahaha, that's awesome. It's cool to c urself drunk. biggrin Cause there r times when u dun remember s**t........so...yea. biggrin

then there are times you don't want to remember.. once, me and my friend susan got s**t faced right before shcool was out and when we got to her house we decided it would be a great idea to call Ward, the deptuity that is stationed at our school.. and beleive me - he knows me and susan.. then after that we emailed a teacher we are close with and all sorts of other s**t.. didn't remember anyof it until the next day.... the scary part is that the only person who told on us was the nurse, because she "smelled alchohol on our breath" the next mornng when we were hung over..... but needless to say, we will never heard the end fo it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:21 pm
Sekhmet
S.T.3.
Hahaha, that's awesome. It's cool to c urself drunk. biggrin Cause there r times when u dun remember s**t........so...yea. biggrin

then there are times you don't want to remember.. once, me and my friend susan got s**t faced right before shcool was out and when we got to her house we decided it would be a great idea to call Ward, the deptuity that is stationed at our school.. and beleive me - he knows me and susan.. then after that we emailed a teacher we are close with and all sorts of other s**t.. didn't remember anyof it until the next day.... the scary part is that the only person who told on us was the nurse, because she "smelled alchohol on our breath" the next mornng when we were hung over..... but needless to say, we will never heard the end fo it

Lol, one time I wanted to ******** w/ the campus security at my school. So I took an empty bottle of empty Ketel One, put some water in it and went aroudn the school drinking it. Then this campus supervisor (Chris) tells me to stop, so I start running. He catches me......I go to the principles office.....tell the principle it's water.......got off w/ a detention for running from the guy........then the next day I do the same thing, but w/ a real bottle of ketel one. N he doesn't even bother comming up to me. wink

It was so damn funny cause I did it in the beginning of the year last year, n whenever I walked around w/ bottled water he'd check me.....but a bottle of ketel one n he's thinkin "He's just trying to ******** w/ me again".....  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:24 pm
S.T.3.
Lol, one time I wanted to ******** w/ the campus security at my school. So I took an empty bottle of empty Ketel One, put some water in it and went aroudn the school drinking it. Then this campus supervisor (Chris) tells me to stop, so I start running. He catches me......I go to the principles office.....tell the principle it's water.......got off w/ a detention for running from the guy........then the next day I do the same thing, but w/ a real bottle of ketel one. N he doesn't even bother comming up to me. wink
thats a great idea!

the security/teachers/administration has given up on me, there have been a couple times that the security knew i was wasted and didn't do anything about it, just watched... they usually leave me ad susan alone at school. i can walk thru the schoo with a cigareete behind my ear and no ones cares, i could probably drink out of a liquor bottle in front of the office and they wouldn't do anthing, its great!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:27 pm
Lol, Jus don't get cought. biggrin  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:29 pm
i don't worry about being caught....half he time im caught on the trails or somehting soemone always tries to run or get away, so security always has to chase them.... and i just causually walk back to campus ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:30 pm
Lol, that's cool. biggrin

My campus security will grab whosever closest and make 'em rat on the others.  

S.T.3.

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:31 pm
i have alot of freedome at school, everyone has pretty much given up on me.. the down side is that i am failing and my grades are absolute s**t....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:32 pm
S.T.3.
Lol, that's cool. biggrin

My campus security will grab whosever closest and make 'em rat on the others.

at my school trail kids don't rat out other trail kids, bacuase they know tah tif they do, they are gonna be ********!  

Sekhmet

not wanted anymore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:32 pm
in college or high school?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:33 pm
>is still in high school<  

Sekhmet

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:33 pm
>Is almost in college< biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:34 pm
^ Has cool looking glasses.  

The Sauce Boss

Dapper Humorist

EarthChi

>Home schooled<  
lol what you are doing would never go over well in my school lol my school everyonce and a while the police have to come in and take drug offenders out but thats like maybe three times a year  

not wanted anymore

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:35 pm
apocalypse5670
lol what you are doing would never go over well in my school lol my school everyonce and a while the police have to come in and take drug offenders out but thats like maybe three times a year

That's happened a good 15 times at my school so far this year. No big deal. As long as it ain't me.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games