Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:01 pm
Cthugarai took a long look at the newcomer, trying to figure out if there was any ulterior motive but the moment Blot stepped forward and nuzzled into Belles leg he knew that nothing was amiss. "We're on our way to rescue our friend, and get something very precious to us back. It's going to be very dangerous and we're not 100% sure what we'll find, but the longer we stay here the less chance we have a succeeding." He said as he stood.

He slowly walks to the door, looking everyone in the eye as he went and says," I've never been one to lead a group, but then again I've never really meet a group of people as odd as you..." He paused as he reached the door. "if we want to do this right we need to be willing to let happen what comes naturally, don't try to force anything, if you KNOW you can do something don't hesitate, don't think about it, trust your instinct and go for it." He turns and opens the door Blot following closely behind. "I'll be waiting for the rest of you on the trail, and I'll be ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 am
I think Viral would've had something to say about that Cthugarai XD *The humanoid dragon goes out the door and joins Cthugarai on the trail*

Marcus: But he does have a point  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:16 am
Kagura went to the door and let her scythe out. She also reached into her bag, and pulled her scarf out, putting it around her neck. "Well, time to go save Viral!" Kagura said, walking towards the door.
((This is simalar to her old look, but a bit different:
User Image ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:06 pm
((Ack weekend...soo busy with recital and blah ... anyway. Yes, think its time to get this show on the road. Shall we assume Kerri is with us along the way?))

Elcia laughed at what Marcus said, "Yeah, I guess but a good host introduces his guests." Hearing Cthugarai's reply to Belle's question changed her mood completely, Viral was in trouble and she had been in dream land for how long she did not know. She gobbled down the remainder of what was on her plate and grabbed a biscuit from the basket in the center of the table. "I'll be right there!" she called as she ran upstairs for her boots and coat. Azkadellia took the cue to go to join the others.

A moment latter Elcia was calling a thank you and good bye to plants, Marcus and Belle alike as she jogged out the door.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:40 pm
Belle scarfed down a few more bites of food before dashing out the door to catch up to Cthugarai, nearly forgetting her cane in her rush. She double checked the sword inside was screwed in properly so that it didn't fall out and began to use it to walk with everyone.

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:53 pm
"You're coming too?" Elcia asked. "We've just met and it is probably going to be dangerous you know."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:25 pm
"Is 'dangerous' supposed to be a bad thing?" She responded with a smirk. Belle had a passion for the interesting and possibly-life threatening. Monotony was worse than death to her.

-La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 am
(Alright that will be good Elci ^^)

Marcus: *He goes into his garage and he gets in his car and drives over to them in a van* well......get in ^^

Draden: Not very stealthy O.o

Marcus: Actually it is. Whats more suspicious? a vehicle going down a road or a bunch of oddballs with weapons walking down a road?

Draden: I see ^^; *He gets in the van*

Marcus: Come on now we don't have all day *The plants from the house come out from under the seats and grabs everyone and puts them in seats and clicks their seatbelts in* there we go ^^ *He starts driving down the road*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 pm
"Your plants are incredible Marcus!" Elcia commented as they made their way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:13 am
"The plants were the leading reason we all made such a speedy recovery Elcia." Cthugarai stated. "I'm not even sure we could have cured you at all without their help."

He glances over to La Belle and asks, "This might be an odd question, but do you have any... Special abilities that might come in handy for combat?"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:18 am
Marcus: Thank you Elcia ^^ i raised them myself. If it weren't for taxes and the such then I wouldn't trade them at all. ^^; But I guess I won't have to for a while 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:33 pm
Elcia made a small sigh like noise to herself as she thought about what Cthugarai said. But the worried look from a small white dragon crouched under her seat made her force a smile and change the subject.

"So Marcus, you trade or sell them. What do you trade them for?" she had the urge to ask him for one but could not think of how she would keep one with all the running around she'd been doing over the last few weeks.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:15 pm
Elcia
Elcia made a small sigh like noise to herself as she thought about what Cthugarai said. But the worried look from a small white dragon crouched under her seat made her force a smile and change the subject.

"So Marcus, you trade or sell them. What do you trade them for?" she had the urge to ask him for one but could not think of how she would keep one with all the running around she'd been doing over the last few weeks.
Well I trade them for anything I feel at the time would be worth getting. Food, drinks, Gasoline for the car, Stories on people, but mainly I go for anything that would help my blacksmithing, I make custom weapons a lot so the materials for making swords and various other weapons are always in demand. Are you hoping to strike a trade?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:28 pm
"Well, maybe but I'll have to find something to trade first. Blacksmithing supplies to make custom weapons...hmm..." she thought about what she might trade as the van rumbled down the road.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Elcia
"Well, maybe but I'll have to find something to trade first. Blacksmithing supplies to make custom weapons...hmm..." she thought about what she might trade as the van rumbled down the road.
i also will trade for anything that can be used for black smithing. magic enhancements and the sorts 3nodding if you find anything nifty keep it and i'll take a look into it ^^ Maybe you can get something during your mission 3nodding  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games