Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Yo!
I'm Raven,No really I'm Jelle Deconinck,hate the name because the way it sounds.
I'm european,from Belgium,It's a small country,takes two hours to drive from the farthest border points.
Uh I hate life here,I'm around 6'5" tall,speak a lot of languages but am new at japanese,I hate rude beggars/flamers,My eyes can't really stand sunlight,I train with a katana,and prefer ninja's even though I have pirate blood in my veins.

I joined this guild because I look for steady ongoing conversation,wich lately has been hard to find on gaia.

what might interest the other type of people,I'm a bisexual and Ex-cammywhore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:58 pm
The name is Osvaldo but everyone knows me as Wally, I live in Brownsville,Texas. I'm 17 years old I like anime, video games (especially final fantasy VII) I like Rock it's the only kind of music i will listen too. cant think of much else if ya wanna know more you can just talk to me i gess ,peace  

BlueDragon_0

Bina Fydan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Name is Stefaria. Yes that name is also a nickname, though originally my name is Stefanie. No ph.. drives me nuts at times. ^_^' I love oriental things. I cook, read, draw anime, play video games, play on the computer, dance, listen to music, color etc. I'm 18 by the way, I'm a Cancer baby :3 June 30th. biggrin I was born in Bakersfield, CA. Go KORN >.> I don't listen to them but now I'm in NJ. That's all I got to say for now. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:31 pm
Gyokutei
Metal-Sama
I somehow managed to stumble accross this guild and then read the home page. The comic was ok and pretty random but the thing that drove me to join this guild was the comment about a family atmosphere. I kinda like that in my guilds. I'm an art whore which can easily be shown by my immediate traipse into the art sub-forum here and well. I look forward to chatting with the lot of you.

Welcome to the family, Metal. I adore your boobie signature. whee
Many do xD

I actualy jacked it from another users signature =o  

Metal-Sama

Vana Hiril Fea

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:46 pm
Name: Kelsey
Nickname: Lost
Bday: 12-25-90
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Interests: Manga, Anime, Guys, Girls, Computer, Anything but being bored

Hit me up on pms if you want to know anything else, i'll be happy to share =^_^=  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:01 pm
Hi, I'm Janet...  

Triangular Dice

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

`o m a i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:04 pm
Name: Stephanie Ranaynay Patisha [Just kidding] Steph.
Nick: Steph, Bunni, Renee, Speedy, Sophisitcated, Stuffing, Muffin, Miss Swan
About me:
I get called emo, I get called preppy. I get called bunches of stuff but I could care less. 4laugh I am Hungarian, and Romanian [mainly, but theres Jewish, American Indian, and Mongol thrown in there too]
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Activities: Track, [100 meter dash, 200 meter dash, 100x4 relay, 200x4 relay. 100 meter= 14.0, 200 meter=32.0,100x4=57 seconds and 200x4 haven't caught a time on that yet..], Music [ 4 time national honor choir attendee], and Art [ Don't really have any awards there>_>; Though I should... gonk ] I am an experienced writer, and human dictionary.
[ o_o; yeah. ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:13 pm
Hi, my name is Ryan, I'm 17, and a newb. domokun  

d1sc

Silver_Caslte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:42 pm
I'm 16
like:thunderstorms, music ( any and all, including foreign), games, anime and manga.
dislike: older brother (and before anyone says that i don't, hear me out, he staved me in the back with a knife, almost cut my finger off, tryed to drown me, and bashed my head open with rocks. all before i was 10),
spiders, and heat.( i prefer the cold)
and my name is Rbert  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:56 pm
Name? Nicholas. Nickname? Nick.Age? 9.Wanna be when grow up? Rocker!  

Chaos_Ultimate

Mr. Vengeance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:04 pm
Hi...I'm Zacky, I'm 13, I can play guitar and I love music. O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:19 pm
Call me Sada, if you want. I'm looking for people who are wanting to seriously quest for something to sort of mentor throughout their project. More on that later.  

sakanaya

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

monkers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:46 pm
hi

im ben but everyone calls me monkey or monkers

pleased to be part of your guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:10 pm
I'm Artichoke, though my parents are obviously confused and refer to me as Lanie. I'm 13, play flute, drums, trumpet, piano, sing, and compose. I also draw, write, and read. I'm addicted to anime and manga, such as Inuyasha, Pocket Monsters, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, and FMA. And chickens wear socks.  

KawaiiChibiness

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:25 pm
hello all newcomers! and welcome! me and the rest of the mods all wish you a happy travels as you wonder thought he halls of our glorious guild. may your stay with us be long and prosperous. and please remember to read and fallow the rules when you first join the guild. it will make things much easier for all of us not to mention more enjoyable.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games