Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:07 pm
The background is the Kelp o' the Lock. isn't it pretty!

Help me hatch my babies!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Look my dragons have hatched!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 pm
blueeyed_orchid
The background is the Kelp o' the Lock. isn't it pretty!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh yes~ that's a gotta have item biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:22 am
User Image  

SpiralRabbit

Chimaria

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:27 pm
yessshhh...i love to swim...with the fishies... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 am
Chimaria
yessshhh...i love to swim...with the fishies... blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh dear, do you know what that means?

I have permission to walk these dragons!
Be a Hero... Click my Dragons!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:22 am
ohhh~ lots of new eggies!
theyr all clickieted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:59 am
User ImageFeed me
Clicked and bumped

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:59 pm
biddy biddy bump...how are ya doig? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:32 am
User Image  

SpiralRabbit

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Sorry I have been away for awhile, there is alot of stuff going on, especially at school.

One of my previous teachers died Thursday and another Teachers son passed away both as a result of cancer. It has been quite a hard week

I have permission to walk these dragons!
Be a Hero... Click my Dragons!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:22 pm
greed....  

Citrine Topaz

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 am
tippy top Bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:38 pm
User ImageFeed me
Bump ^^

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

area51l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:53 am
bump  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff