Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamoiselleMorganne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:11 am

Well my name is Harlee and I don't really have any nicknames.I'm 15 years old and am obsessed with soccer.I'm a freshman in highschool sweatdrop I live in Alaska and love cold weather.And yeah,I think that's about it.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:42 pm

name/ nickname:My name is in my journal you just gotta know how to look ninja
interests: Music
fav. music/ band:Rock/Metal and my favorite bands include Mudvayne, Slipknot, and Atreyu.

VoodooPantheon

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:48 pm

Hey all, my names Justin, a lot of people call me G.T. Panda, or just J. Ummm, I'm 17, I play a lot of games and write stories. I live in Bay City, Michigan. The forum I post the most in is Life Issues, so basically, go there if you want to see the type of posts I make, though I'll probably be posting in here to, anyway, I'm out for now, peace!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:23 pm

My name is Stef, but nobody ever spells it right (an F in the middle and an IE at the end, not that hard!) Detailed information ends up filed in my profile, and I enjoy manga and anime, DDR, my John heart , writing, drawing, all things ecchi/hentai, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

People tend to lose to me in debates because I'm too smart for my own good. XD

Dexandre

Miyami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:09 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:12 pm

I'm Emily Grace, I'm almost sixteen, by b-day is August 1, I live in Alabama. My favorite sport is softball and I've been playing since I was seven. I love to watch football. I'm a Christian, but am open-minded to others' beliefs. I read and write all the time. I play guitar. I listen to everything except hard-core rap. I'm a short, red-head. That's me in a nutshell.

ChasingGrace

nodling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:13 pm

Well i'm happy to be apart of such a wonderful establishment. I have opinions about everything and love to argue, sooo i guess that's all you need to know! if you want to know more, feel free to ask.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:17 pm

Hi, I'm Sarah but I go by Cassie, I'm 18 and a freshman in college and I frequent LI. No idea why I'm here, but I usually don't turn down an invite.

Cassette

Gunji-Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:26 pm

I am GB I dont have another name here and I never will. I enjoy killing, most people will look at that and laugh it off saying that it's funny but I dont see the humor. I haven't been caught yet and dont plan on getting caught so laugh it up, you may be next.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:29 pm

Hello, I'm Oopsie and I've had this problem for three years... ;D

Hokay. So I'm a fifteen year old girl, and I'm addicted to Smackers F'Lip Juicees (`nilla kiwi crush flavor.) I have three pet rats [formerly four.. RIP Gracie-goo u__u] who I manage to fit into the conversation wherever possible. :D My hobbies include talking to my imaginary friends on MSN, talking to real people on Gaia, and trying to convince real Gaian people that I do have other hobbies/friends. 3nodding Nice to meet y'all. xD

`Oops.

guardie for life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:35 pm

hello! i am SierraGojyo, as you can probably tell by my user name. i enjoy talking (typing), playing guitar, writing, reading, intelligent conversation (and random nonsense).
i also like words. um...for my list of likes/dislikes, go look at my profile page. please! it's really cool.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:46 pm

I'm Ria.

Hi!! mrgreen

Seraix

Shirtless Genius

Bathe The Whales

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:03 pm

Hihi, I'm Bathe The Whales, known formerly as Molly. 3nodding I'm Fifteen and I live in Idaho, in case you were wondering. I like to talk a lot, so I'm hoping to fit in at this guild. =3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:12 pm

I'm Azrael. Azzy for short. I'm 16, and I live in the Great White North that is Canada. I heavily enjoy video games, anime and manga (Though it depends on the story and how well drawn it is.). I'm a mountain biker, though I've been out of comission for a while. Bike was trashed. Bad accident. Err... Yeah.

Anyways, that's enough about me. I'm pleased to make all of your acquaintences, and I look forward to posting my ideas in this jack-of-all-trades guild!

Azrayl Valentine

Suile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:22 pm

'Ello folks, I'm please to have been not randomly invited to a guild, first time ever as I haven't been on Gaia for very long.

My name's Megan, call me Megan, Meg or Suile (Irish for 'eyes') or the such.
I'm 20 years old, currently studying in Ireland for the second half of my third
year.

I'm a writer when not a student, and an artist when I'm not being the art major that I am. Yes. That's correct.

I hope for nothing more than to be able to live alone in the woods living with five cats wild spending my time writing my books and maybe illustrating them...even if the types of books I write aren't the kind that get illustrated.

Even if it takes me 20 or 30 years, I will be a published writer. I have no lack of confidence in this...

I enjoy learning Irish (or gaelic, it all depends if you're in the country or not), being a quasi-geek, and further such things, and I'll not bore you with the rest.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games