Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 am
"I can tell she's not exactly a ray of sunshine, but still." Mala said, keeping hold of Van for a little while longer. Once she calmed herself down, she let go and sat herself down - her legs almost starting to hurt from standing for so long.

{They'll arrive within the next two posts of mine.}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm
((I'm....going to assume that last bit was a copypasta error? o.o?))

"Same advice applies to you too." Van said stepping into the kitchen to get them something to drink. "I'd rather you didn't wind up in a cat fight with her, especially when you're pregnant."

((And I should make a family tree of this at some point. Jaquel and Ariae, Van and Mala, Milly's mom, Ariae's mom, Riley and Angel along with her whole massive family and all the relationships that seem to be spawning with them. XD

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:29 pm
{Yup. Ooops. >.< Sorry, I've just been so brainless lately haven't I? Q-Q I swear, I've got to start clearing out notepad after every post. XD}

"Don't worry, I won't." Mala muttured, thinking back on the whole situation. "Van? How did you know her from your older days?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 pm
"...Er, three guesses, and the first two don't count." Van said from the kitchen, thinking his previous reputation should make it obvious how he knew the angel. He came back out to sit next to Mala after putting some tea (the world-renouned comfort drink; it only seemed fitting after a close encounter with one's previously-sleazy husband's ex) on the stove.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 pm
"She was some sort of prostitute back in the day?" Mala said flatly, pretty much thinking that could be the only case judging by her bitchiness. "If that's the case, she's not as threatening - especially since that means that Jaquel's just going to go and take her up in his little harem before we know it." she thought out loud to herself, barely audible.

{Next post I'll do Milly and Ariae's arrival. biggrin }

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 pm
((Now I know that's a copypasta error. XD ))

"Not quite prostitute, more like a...a slutty fangirl...." Van admitted, suddenly a thousand times more uncomfortable with this topic than he was before. "But I, uh....broke it off when she started developing a conscious about it all...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 pm
{Eh, I didn't remember if I said that yet or not so I might've just repeated myself that time. *shrugs* Sorry. XD}

"What do you mean 'developing a concious'?" Mala asked, now curious. She knew it was an uncomfortable topic for Van, but she really didn't care at the moment. Her jealousy often made her quite merciless with her verbal punishments, if she could help it.

{This is when she was way younger - before she ever married, right?}

Ariae soon looked around the dismal town, raising an eyebrow in interest. "It's a bit of a sausage fest around here, isn't it?" she commented, clearly snarking the fact that there were so few women here. "I wonder if that means I can milk even more cash out of these suckers...." she mumbled to herself with an evil smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:17 pm
((Of course. I've got this image of Ariae basically being a bad girl or whatever, getting it on with Van, etc., and then she meets Jaquel and wants to be a good girl so she get with him instead. Or something like that. But that's just me.))

"She started to feel guilty about it, and didn't like me being with other women, and wound up having morals, and all the stuff I didn't like and couldn't stand at the time. At the time mind you." Van added, in case Mala somehow got it in her head that he didn't like her and her sense of morality or something. "....I'm not getting out of this conversation any time soon, am I?"

(Awesome Zelly needs food badly. I'll be back after class. We're watching V for Vendetta. >D )

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 pm
{Awesome! biggrin Hope ya have fun~}

"You're a smart one." Mala stated in response to Van's little question. "So, if somehow you revert back to your old self, should I expect the same to happen to me?"

"M-master, p-please don't do....too much..." Milly grunted, clearly having trouble carrying everything she was forced to. It took much effort to keep from spilling everything everywhere. "F-father taxes...them...heavilly. They...they have...enough as it is..."

Not caring about what others felt in the least at this point, Ariae said, "Just shut up and don't spill anything. I'll charge whatever I want, and you'll obey me. You have no choice in the matter."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm
((Dernit, movie's not 'till next week. >_> But the professor did have an amusing tangent about the ridiculous airline security that has come up, the highlight being her line of "Thank you, Underwear Bomber, you ******** a*****e!!" After class, she also asked for assistance in Bioshock. Have I mentioned she's an awesome professor lately? XD ))

"I don't know...." Van said with a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair. "That was Jaq's doing, so I don't think it'll happen again...Even if it does, I remembered how much I love you and managed to snap myself out of it."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm
{Well, that sucks. (The movie thing, I mean) Well, at least like you've said, you have an awesome professor. XD}

"You understand that even if I have forgiven you for that, I'm going to be wary for awhile, right?" Mala asked, giving Van that uncomfortable blank stare that wives and mothers were just so good at.

Eventually, Ariae chose a spot and had Milly set up the stand. After that, she removed her robes to reveal a very revealing dress. The skirt and blouse were both white and made of a fine cotton. The skirt had two slits, one for her left leg and one for her right. The blouse was baggy and showed cleavage. To show off how well curved her body was, she also wore a brown corset overtop the white blouse. After this, she just waited for a man to take notice and start a crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm
"I know. And I hope you understand that it's now going to be my mission to remind you that I'm a changed man with only eyes for you every chance I get." Van said reaching over slightly to gently pull Mala closer to him on the couch so he was leaning back with Mala resting against his chest.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:14 pm
Mala snuggled up closer to Van, smiling slightly as she closed her eyes once more. "I love you Van, I really do. I'm sorry if I don't always show it in the best manner, but..."

Before long, a crowd did form around - though it was mostly just to look at the sexy silver-haired lady. While they were crowded around, Ariae told of the shop that would be opened before long - and of the high quality tailoring they could buy to replace their currently shabby wardrobes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 pm
"I know Mala...." Van said softly. "If you didn't, we wouldn't still be married." he said with a soft smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 pm
Mala's smile grew after hearing this. She said nothing further, satisfied for the moment being.

{As for Milly and Ariae, I've got no clue what to post for them now. crying }

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games