Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei blinked, turning his attention from his hands to the window next to him. "Well you are." He said simply, with the tiniest of shrugs. Then the other boy brought up family and Rei's muscles automatically stiffened as his thoughts turned to his own mother long dead and gone and even his brother gone. He blinked and swallowed, trying to find words. "You shouldn't disregard family. They count more than you know... and you never know when you won't have them anymore." He whispered. If he had known that Alaric's parents were dead, he might not have said that, but he didn't. He only knew of his own tragic past, and how much he missed his mother and brother on a daily basis. He even missed his father. The father he knew before his drunken rage. The father that was just as gone as his dead family. Rui was the only one he had left, and she'd lost it a long a time ago. Rei continued to stare quietly out the window, not knowing if he'd be able to keep a steady face, and not wanting Alaric to be able to see everything in his eyes.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 am
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric turned and stared. Rei seemed to be deep in thought, but his statement made Alaric scoff.
"I know, considering my parents are under six feet of dirt," he said bitterly and looked back at the ceiling. That had been the first time he remembered telling anyone at school that, and it poked at his side like a thorn.
"Not to mention my Aunt's boyfriend who left us not long before summer started," he added silently. He didn't want Rei to know that two important people had left him at practically the same time. That would probably make him feel guilty, but he had probably already given that away. Rei looked to be contemplating something, and when he had said what he had said he looked almost sad. Alaric wondered what was on his mind.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 am
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick's mouth opened and closed several times before he shut it with a snap. Well now. He didn't know what to say about hearing about the torture part, other than to rub his arm in sympathy. "I don't like to talk about it, really. My mum, well, she kidnapped me and tortured me last summer. Killed an entire family to get to me as well. Funny, it's easier to talk about it now than it was last term." Which was shockingly true. It might be because of the time in between now and then, but nontheles, he didn't feel the beginnings of a panic attack while talking about it. A bit of grief, but that was to be expected. The mum he'd never known, as crazy as they could get. "I guess that makes us similar in a way, huh? We both had bad experiences with our parents. Only, my mum really went off the deep end. I don't think she even has a sane bone left in her body."

----------------------------------
State: Shocked
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose nodded, feeling Nell's hair tickle her cheek as she put her chin atop her head. She thought of her own summer, and giggled when she realized that other than location, hers was about the same. "I guess nothing much happened after meeting you guys in Diagon Alley. I thought it would have been, but it wasn't much more than finishing summer schoolwork and just waiting for summer to be over." She rubbed her fingers lightly over the other girl's knuckles, feeling a bit content. She wondered briefly if this next year was going to have issues, but she doubted it. As long as nothing crazy happened, she thought this year would probably be one of the best she would have.

State: Content
OOC: ...
Taken with: Nell Ellis

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy watched Rick flounder for a moment before he was able to speak. He said his mum killed a family?! It was Romy's turn to gasp in shock, before he slid back to his more common smile. "My Mum wasn't crazy, I don't think. Father was, but Mummy would put herself in danger to protect me." His eyes were shiny with unshod tears, making the electric blue irises seem brighter. When Rick said they were similar, a bigger smile showed on the brunette's face. "Similar is an understatement. Your father treats you right, yea? You have someone to care for you? If you don't, I could ask Momma Hawthorn... she's the one that adopted me." Boy, that would be a weird conversation, Rom demanding the woman to help. Then again, something told him she would. The thirteen year old adjusted his glasses, looking back at Rick. "Did you know I am crazy? Such an odd thing for the boy to say, particularly to someone he barely knew, but Romy had to tell someone. He had tried to tell Remy, but she was in a mood, and he didn't want to worry Heather or Mrs. Hawthorn... so he told Rick. Maybe the other boy would understand?
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 am
User Image
Steele Thompson III
Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at her, hoping she was starting to feel remotely better. He absolutely knew she wasn't, but she may be taking it all in by not talking. He decided to interrupt the silence in a hurry.

"Ari, you can't stop talking. If you stop talking we are both going to think about it. We'll never get over it like that. We need to talk about it. Don't worry if you start crying. I'm the only one here with yoh," he told her, hoping she opened up. He needed her and she needed him. He hoped that she would see that.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 am
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Overjoyed | But you're not who you say you are: He's kissing me!| Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina blushed scarlet when his hand brushed against her neck. She was almost glad he couldn't see her face at that moment. She glanced down at the pendant dangling in front of shirt and smiled at him. Her eyes widened in surprise when he pulled something else out if the bag. He'd gotten her something else too? "You didn't have to-" she began, cutting herself as he explained. She flipped through the journal and then laughed. "No, I love it. But I kind of already have been doing that..." she rummaged through her backpack for a moment, before pulling out a rather battered journal. "This," she said, still laughing, "Has been my journal since first year. I've written in just about every page, and your name is in it. A lot." She blushed, but still had an amused glint in her eyes. "I'm sorry. That probably sounded creepy. But thank you. I will use it. Though I might, um, throw it a couple of times. At walls... and people. I tend to throw stuff when I get angry. So I'll try not to chuck it at you if I get mad." she said with a shrug, looking somewhat sheepish. It was softbound so it shouldn't hurt anyone that much, right? Right?

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 am
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: The Hogwarts Express]

Uriel listened as Corabell explained what houses her siblings were in. Then she asked the Question. The "how many siblings do you have" question. The answer always inspired different reactions in different people. "Five," he answered simply, then laughed. "I'm the oldest of all of them. We're fairly close in age too, so I don't know if Hogwarts will survive when we're all here together." He honestly didn't. He could only hope they weren't all in the same house or something. Uriel wasn't sure he could take that much of his siblings.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:25 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked onto the train...alone again. He never did find Annabelle. This was starting to become just a part of the schedule. It seemed as if every year Belle and Will could never seem to find each other on the train. But...he was not going to give up this train ride. He would spend the ride with her. All of their friends seemed to be gone...so he figured each other was all they had. Ronyo was even gone now. And neither of them have befriended many lower years; so this should be a very antisocial year for Will, but Belle has associated herself before with the younger years through her dueling club; so she should be fine. All Will had was Belle and Ari, so it seemed.

Will now looked around, hoping to see Belle as he went. He probably would find her sooner or later, but he wasn't too sure if he would or not. But he needed to try this time, unlike last year.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:39 am
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell grinned. "Great-grandfather was sixth of seven, and mother is middle of five," she said. "So, are you heir then?" she asked, momentarily forgetting she wasn't talking to a society boy.

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? On the Hogwarts Express
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Walking down the isle
Thoughts: Where's Newlyn?

Jayden walked onto the train, looking for Newlyn, hoping he could find her quickly. He didn't know who he would talk to around here. Why? Because truthfully he didn't like talking to many people around here because they seemed immature to him. That's why he liked Newlyn, because she was very mature for her age and he loved it.

Jayden kept down the center of the isle, passing many of the people that went to the school, not really acknowledging anyone unless they acknowledged him. That was how he usually was anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 am
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: The Hogwarts Express]

Uriel's eyes widened at the question. Heir? He doubted his family even had an heir. When it came to inheritance, he assumed anything his parents left behind would be divided amongst the six of them. What was there really to inherit? The wedding china? His family wasn't poor; but with six children to provide for they didn't have an endless amount of money to spend either. Still, her question deserved an answer. He shrugged. "I don't think there is one. Yeah, I'm the oldest, but I'm also adopted. We all are, except for the twins. My family is a little strange," he said with a wry smile. There was also the fact that he didn't even have the same last name as his parents. They always told him he could change it to theirs when he was older, if he really wanted to. Uriel had never particularly cared. He didn't need the same last name as them to feel like family. He already was.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei continued to stared determinedly out the window, not caring when the shock of Alaric's words registered on his face. "You're paernts are dead?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper. It was a question, but it didn't need answering. He could tell by the bitter tone that Alaric's words were true. Rei stayed silent for a long time. He had no idea how long, he didn't know what to say... or well he knew what he wanted to say. The need to tell somebody about his life was chewing on him, but the need to stay silent, closed off, and protected was also there. He couldn't let people in. It was to much of a risk. The people he loved most were dead. Hell he and Rui hadn't even told their cousin what had truly happened to their family. He didn't know how long he stared out the window, watching the scenery rush by, but sooner or later words slid from his throat, coming faster and stronger as he went on.

"My mum's dead. My twin brother is too." He swallowed, continuing to stare out the window. He knew he wouldn't be able to continue talking if he looked at Alaric, and some part of him just told him to tell the older Gryffindor everything. "My dad's good as dead too. Can't even remember his name most days.... And you've met Rui.... I'm alone...." He shrugged helplessly, running his hands through his hair in agitation. His eyes slipped closed as he rested his forehead on the cold glass." My mum, and Ryn were murdered. My dad brought some wizards to the house to kill all of us. Ryn tried to save mum. Both of them dead... We were only 8... " Slowly, Rei slid his eyes open and glanced at Alaric out of the corner of his eye. Some how he hadn't lost control of himself. He didn't think he'd ever told anyone about this. Rui was the only one who knew. The secret they held so tightly in their dark hearts was finally out in the open air and he could breathe again.

"That's why I'm like this."

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 pm
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell hummed in quiet happiness as Rose brushed her fingers over her hands and recounted her own summer. Her eyes had fluttered shut sometime between sitting and now so when she forced them to open she noticed Ada looking confused and even a tad weary. With a smile she waved her hand beckoning her, Michelle, and her little sister in. "Come on in, we don't bite or anything." she said with a chuckle.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Wearing: Train Ride | Where: Kings Cross Station~Hogwarts Express | With: Rose | Thoughts: Comfy... | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:28 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric slowly nodded and sat up.
"Yeah, when we were six. They went out one night and were found dead by the Thames in London." He stared down at his hands for a long time as they were both silent. Then, after what had felt like an eternity, words dripped out of Rei's mouth. He tried to process what Rei said, about their dysfunctional father and how their mother and brother were killed. . . It sounded like a nightmare, too horrible to be really true. He distantly wondered why their father would do something like that. He searched for something to say, but came up short.
"I'm sorry." He said, and swallowed. Then he felt something rise up in his chest, but he couldn't define what it was. He did know that this was Rei finally opening up, and he felt awful about what he was about to say.
"I'll never leave you alone," he said quickly, and bit down hard on his lip. He shouldn't have said that, and he shouldn't have kept talking but he did.
"I like you Rei, and that's why I can't like you. I feel like if something goes wrong between us then we'll be even worse off than before. I want to be friends. And I know we're young but I want to be more than that. But I can't. I'm sorry," he said quietly. He heard the train come to a stop and he stood up, grabbing his trunk. The moment was gone, and already a stone mask was starting to creep back over his face. He stopped at the doorway.
"You're not anything. There is nothing bad about you." He turned and slid out the doorway, disappearing into the crowds.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

((Out of character- The alone part figuratively of course haha))  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games