Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 am
User ImageAre you talking about donated gold that goes to the guild, or to our guild mule, or to another user? Please specify! ^__^

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:44 am
guild  

Natsu-Fairy-

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:37 pm
User ImagePlease do not donate to the guild through the front page! We cannot extract that gold from the guild, making the guild a bottomless toilet of gold. Donate, instead, to the NSTG Mule; if you do, that gold will go towards cooler and more high-quality prizes for our events, which is better for participants and members like yourself. But whatever you do, do not donate directly to the guild through the front page; it is useless.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:41 pm
gold post  

Uzi999

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 am
Uzi999
gold post
Please refer to our chatterbox subforum for spam posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:21 am
i'm on Gaia using Skyfire on my phone. It's the only internet access I have. How do I decorate my house? I know u have to click and drag, but I can't do that on a cell phone. Anyway to do it? if so, plz pm me or sumthin. Thanks.  

mystical_ali

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello there, itallgoesupinsmoke. I apologize for the delay in a response.

You have to go to here to decorate your home. The quickest way to get to that location is to go to your inventory arranger, open the "House" inventory, and click "Design My Home." You simply drag + drop items from your main inventory to your "Home" inventory, and you can decorate your house any way you want! C:

I hope I helped you out. Good luck, and have fun decorating!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 am
I have my adopted chibi in my signature. I'd like to take it out, but I've got a problem. When I went to my Gaia page and clicked on "signature," nothing happened. How can I get the chibi out of my signature?

Hot lin78  

Hot lin78

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 pm
Hot lin78
I have my adopted chibi in my signature. I'd like to take it out, but I've got a problem. When I went to my Gaia page and clicked on "signature," nothing happened. How can I get the chibi out of my signature?

Hot lin78
User Image

My Gaia ---> Account Preferences ---> click on drop down menu ---> Signature ---> Take out Chibi ---> Save all Changes.

Hope this helps =]
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Here is a shortcut to where you can edit your signature. 3nodding  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

JayStar101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:17 pm
I know this has probably been answered a thousand times, but I need the spasifics. My dream avi costs A LOT! What are the most effective ways to earn gold fast besides posting a billion times? And what is a guild mule?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 pm
Also, how do you put vids in your profile? Or anywhere else for that matter?  

JayStar101

JayStar101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 pm
Again, also (sorry I keep posting so many times) what is the best way to run a marketplace shop?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 pm
hey i was wondering
i see our members having our banner
& i want it D:
link it to my page or pm me!
thanks heart whee  

KiiMyGoRAWR

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games