Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tanna's eyes widened almost comically when she realized which brother they were being accosted by: the one who had lost his twin! No wonder he was a bit...frayed around the edges. When he actually addressed them accusing them of actually flaunting their twin in front of him made her frown. "No one's mocking you, you're just imagining things. Why don't you take a seat and maybe get a drink of water to calm your nerves?" Beside her Tassy snorted not in amusement. "Sure invite the raving lunatic to lunch with us. Soon he'll be joining us for tea and biscuits!" the musician snarked.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:03 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn laughed as he heard Tanna. He shook his head, before his hands went to his hair, and by default his head. He shook his head. His eyes shot to Tassy and he started to laugh. "You think I am a lunatic? Really know?" He asked, smiling a truly crazy smile. His magic seemed a little frazzled. "How about YOU FEEL YOUR ******* SOUL RIPPED OUT. THEN CALL ME A LUNATIC!!" He was no longer laughing. His voice got soft. "Everything....Your magic, happiness, best....ripped....the only one that ever cared....." he said. He turned, seeming to come back to his senses once he thought about it. He seemed to stop, magic stopping as well. He was highly unstable. His moods never seeming to decide. They acted on their own. His eyes looked haunted. "Maybe....You have someone else...." he said, musing aloud.

Lived my life as a Griffendor.

Shin had backed up. He winched as his brother shouted and then changed emotions. His brother had been like this sense the death. His emotions going crazy. Before he had just been a dark, poor joker. But, after the death, he had become much more evil. "Shawn......" He started, only to have his brother shoot a look of heavy pain. "Judus....Leave them alone.....They are not trying to hurt you." He said, standing up, leaning on the table. He could not have him hurting the girls by going bezerk.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:43 am
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes had been taking a stroll in Diagon Alley to, well, get his mind over the fact that someone was snooping into his brother's business. If anything, it at least got him out of the house and out into some fresh air. Well, that is until he noticed a very peculiar sight. Well now. There was Shin, apparently with girls. He would have clapped for one of his mates, but for the fact his very annoying, rude, and generally unpleasant brother was there. Last time he ran across the git, he had accosted Shin, Chalmes, and Chris at a concert. That incident had firmly cememted in his mind the idea that Shin had gits for relatives. He stepped forward, very mindful of the fact that Shin's brother was a fully grown wizard and he was, well, a squib. "Hey mate. What's going on over here? Need any help getting rid of annoying older brothers?" Well, he could qualify as that to Eretria, but he had every right to. This bloke was just asking for a fight. Feeling like your soul was ripped out? What, did he think he had the monopoly on losing a twin? Not bloody likely.

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

-------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:47 pm
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tanna jumped again at Shawn's booming crazy voice beginning to get scared and shiver at his erratic changing moods. Tassy however jumped up pissed off with anger blazing in her hazel eyes. "Look I don't care who the hell you are or what the f*** may have happened to you but you lay one finger on me, my sister or Shin and I won't need magic to kick your scrawny a** from here to the lands of Baron Samedi!" she hissed furiously. Soon another young man joined, calmer and generally more likable than one before them now. "W-w-we were just trying t-to explain to S-shawn why w-we were h-here." Tanna managed to stutter out.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:45 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn twitched. He seemed like he was level to snaps back into his insane rampage. He felt a little trapped, a male and then these two girls. He held no fear of his brother. However, his mind was reeling. Something was up here. He knew he was missing it. He pulled out his wand on instinct. He then saw it and he started to laugh. It was insane. "Oh? You won't need magic at all...will any of you?" He asked. But, he seemed to be looking to the exit already. He could not be caught a silting a squib. His eyes shot to shin and Chalmes. Shin had magic, albeit very weak and Chalmes was a very built young man.

Lived my life as a Griffendor.

Shin was thankful when Chalmes stepped in. He had his hand on his wand however, his brother was much faster then him. When the elder started to laugh though is when shin felt dread. His brother truly was having an episode. This was bad. The elder had always been quick with a wand and a taste for stinging magic. "Judus...leave please. You're not wanted here".
yukina101
Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes crossed his arms, actually glad that his job in the shop was keeping him fit. Hey, bench pressing engines for a living did help. Plus, he figured that if worse comes to worse, he could snatch the wand and snap it. Hey, it would prove a point in his mind. "Way I see it Judus, is that ya got two options. One is to get beaten bloody here and now if you even touch your brother, and the other is to walk away and get beaten bloody another day. Take your pick. I'm not in any hurry. Don't have to be into work until tomorrow anyway. And my boss doesn't care if I come in with a bloody nose as long as I can still work."

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:37 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

[Enter from Leaky Cauldron]

The small group again exited the tavern, cheeks vaguely rosy from having a few drinks and stomachs full. Minds heavier than lead, however, and there seemed to be few smiles spread across the four of them. Phinelia led them out, thinking of all the details and events she had managed to crop out of her summary of the last three years of her life. She took in a breath of air and turned on her heel to face them and their questions with an open smile and shinning eyes.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Diagon Alley

Ronyo exited the establishment last as he held the door for the three ladies, not allowing for any debate over the old chivalry custom. He had not partaken in drink, something he actually never did, but mainly because he wished to have his mind full and ready for the information Phi had told. It was quiet the story, a tale indeed as he had asked for, one that had him wishing he had been there so many times. Ronyo thought back to Rosier, the vile woman he had despised for a transfiguration teacher. He was right with his dislike of the woman, but to think she had been Phi's mother. Also the man known as Alfons was her father, a father who had helped and fought for his daughter in the end which despite his absence in the girls younger years made up for things to an extent. Something that did trouble Ronyo just a bit about the Alfons information was the way he noticed Phi's newly found father looking and talking with Colton's mother. It had been something the keen eared young boy had picked up on and also by the way Colton and his father took to the man as well. As odd as it sounded Ronyo felt that the best way to continue peace between Phi and Colton's family would be to keep those two away from each other while allowing Colton, if he could be found, and Phi to better pursue their relationship.

Ronyo looked up as he realized he had spaced out once again while thinking. There was so much information to take in, the fact that Phi had to move around so much, and the fact that the Raines did as well. It was strange to not hear any word from Colton but then maybe the lion had thought that any contact to friends would lead to leaked information or involvement in danger. Colton's father was a Marine, even with the injury as the saying went 'once a marine always a marine.' There was no such thing as a former marine to that proud core of warriors. That much Ronyo's own father had be stilled in him before his passing, if the two men of the Raines family had looked at the situation in the eyes of a conflict scenario they would have taken what was called 'radio silence' and issues no communication with allies. However for the most part it appeared as if all was settled for Phi, more or less, and she had freedom once again to pursue her won wishes and desires. He would help her accomplish those wishes the best he could and hope to make up for the years she missed. As it stood now though they needed to handle what they had at the present, which was the case given to them by Eretria for her brother. With Phi back it would make the investigative part much easier, as he simply assumed the red head would join the agency. A bit premature in thinking but Ronyo would not openly express the matter in such a way, Phi still was more than free to not be a part of the agency if she felt the need for less excitement.

"It seems your years gone were as filled with strife and danger as ours was at points. The last few summers have been exciting to say the least. I'm glad you are well Phi. I wish I had been able to help more, especially in the fight against Rosier as you know the two of us never saw eye to eye. I am still sorry for the loss of your birth mother, such a thing is never a pleasant affair no matter the situation. As for Colton we will be looking in to that mystery I promise you, consider it our second long term case," Ronyo smiled at Phi then as he moved towards the subject of the agency, "It would not take much to do a little magical remodeling to give you a desk and space of your own at the agency. The place was one third your idea, actually now that I recall I think it was originally your idea to start the agency. We can sort out details whenever though," Ronyo looked to the other ladies and nodded in turn, "I will be heading back to the agency for some work and maybe try and find some sleep. The rooms upstairs are always open when you need them at any time. Regardless just to review, Jessi could you please check with the Ministry for records on the missing boy, and also the murder, and any evidence they might be willing to photograph or Merlin willing allow us to borrow. In addition if you come across anything about the Raines see if you can snag a copy please. Jane check with the muggle police and hospitals about the blood sample I gave you from the arrow. If the hospitals won't help you try one of the medical colleges and see if you can bribe a medical student to run a check on it. Also see if you can find any recent records of the Raines as Colton's father was a muggle who served in the American military. If he left the country there might be muggle records of it," Ronyo looked back at his newly reunited friend, "If you're up for it I am going to see an old friend at Hogsmeade...well maybe friend is not the right word but I think he could help if given the right incentive. You willing to step foot on Hogwarts soil tomorrow?"

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:17 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

[Enter from Leaky Cauldron]

Phinelia raised her arm up in building protest when she heard Ronyo's professional instructions to the two other woman. On her lips was ready the challenge of how Alfons Flint had been working almost endlessly in the past two years of their hiding to not only hide her, but also keep her friends safe from her mother. He had done more than she could ever fathom, and in the last year he had pushed great efforts to try and locate the Raines for her. Or to at least give opportunity for her to send Colton a message. It had been unsuccessful thus far, and if the man who had kept her safe from blood shed for nearly eighteen years could not find her boyfriend and his family - not to mention the man's own best friend - then there was little chance he would ever. They seemed to have started a new life, in some way.
These feelings passed through her mind as she heard Ronyo motion to their friends, but just as quickly as they came they also changed and lowered her hand. This was not her place; Colton was not only her friend, he was also their's. They had every right to a try at finding him again, so instead the quiet redhead smiled to them in encouragement as they nodded to Ronyo in agreement.
It was not until Ronyo's very last statement and question directed to her did the young woman realize he was offering her a job. A place in his life, in the agency that was his. Phi blanked and stared at him with round molten eyes, being slammed with that delayed realization.
And just as quickly she beamed at him and tucked him into a tight hug before pulling away and nodding with a chirp, "Yes, of course Ronyo." she said in the excited affirmative.
"What time, boss?" she said with a winking light in her eyes, "I am living with Alfons in the Flint estate. He recently opened it up to visitors and easier communication, let me write you the address, but I would gladly meet you at the office in the morning." Suddenly her body shook with unprepared but cheering excitement for these prospects rising in her life. She truly felt as if she had returned, and she could not have fathomed a warmer welcome and it was bringing a quiver to her voice. How had she survived the last three years without these people?

╚══════════════════╝

User Image
Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane stepped outside with the rest of the group. She had bothered to try a drink and had suddenly discovered she would never do it again. She did not understand how people drank alcohol, it rather disgusting. Jane had barely taken a sip and she would never do it again. She had listened intently to Phinelia's story and was shocked at every word. How much her dear friend had gone through, and to think, Jane had actually been angry with her! She vaguely wondered if they would ever see Colton, though at this point it didn't seem exactly likely. If Phinelia and her father couldn't do it, she wasn't sure the agency could either. Jane suddenly found herself yawning. It wasn't terribly late but it had been an eventful day. She found herself wanting nothing more than to go home and go to bed. She watched on happily as Phi accepted a job with the agency and something suddenly occurred to her. "Oh Phinelia you know my parents have been dying to meet for a long time now, they were thoroughly disappointed when you left but with you back I'm sure they would be more than thrilled if you are free anytime for you to come over." She said pleasantly, hoping the girl would accept, she wanted to spend all the time possible with her friend.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:40 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phinelia turned when Jane spoke to her, beaming as she heard her words, "Oh I would love to Jane, you have told me enough about them that I am surprised I haven't demanded to meet them yet. They sound lovely." she beamed with cherished smile on her full lips, "I know that your parents and my adoptive ones would have been great friends, it is too bad they could not meet," she stated without a hint of grief or sadness for her family departed. The pain was still throbbing as she knew it would be until the end of her days, but she chose to celebrate their life rather than build fury over their death. It felt so much better.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane was more than pleased to hear the answer, though choose to ignore the part about Phi's parents, they could become a difficult situation very quickly. She threw her arms around the good. "You can come by whenever you'd like and you also more than welcome to stop by my flat in the city. I'd absolutely love to have you!" She thought for another moment "We almost most have a girls night together." She said with a smile. She hoped she wasn't overwhelming the girl but she had gone so long without any friends, especially girlfriends. She needed to get out and do something.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely
Hold on
User Image

Darcy had eagerly given Jane an offered arm as they made their way to Diagon Alley and to the ice cream shoppe. Although he previously told her he didn't want to be chauvinistic he had been taught by his uncle proper ways to act on a date, and one thing was to pay for the meal unless stated otherwise. So when they both got their ice creams he gently declined the offer to do separate pay and handed over the appropriate amount of coins before leading them outside to a small table. When they were seated and comfortable the young junior auror found himself wanting to know all about the girl in front of him. "What have you been up to since you've graduated Jane? Any sorta job you're looking at?" Darcy asked curiously.

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games