Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 pm
"You may look a little more cuter, but you're still the same old man. You're wearing the same clothes and you still have that...old man musk." Muzet said while moving her hand in front of her face briefly. "Ah yes, the boy's screams are wonderful to listen to. He sure is mad isn't he?" she asked as she looked towards her feet as the ground shook. "A husband and wife huh? Could it be possible for them to have a child?" Muzet asked Morrison. With fate, it seemed very likely the two would have at least one child.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:58 pm
"Hmph." Morrison replied before glaring at Muzet. "Yes, Summons can have children....it's difficult but possible." He said answering her question. "Every summon was once human. In Zalera's case him and his wife were both able to become one summon. When the ware happened they split in order to allow his wife to girth birth to the boy. There are two others like him.." He said chuckling. "Though...a summon becoming human? That's not an easy feat."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:47 pm
A voice from behind her brought Mizori from her meditation and thoughts. One of the men assigned to the Vatican stood behind her informing the dryad of her rooms preparations being completed. "Thank you. You may go" Mizori said slowly getting to her feet as the man walked away and disappeared through the doorway to her left. "I wonder where Muzet is" she muttered looking around. Since she had arrived with her the siren had been absent from her side the entire time.

After a moment of pondering Mizori left from the garden finding none of the calm nor centering she had been hoping for. "They are likely working on that boy at the moment" she muttered to herself. She had been informed that they would be simply examining evan to study his essence as purple was not a common enough essence to have much information on. "They should have finished with him as of now." Mizori commented towards herself as she headed towards the lab section of the Vatican. She wanted to speak with the boy about the demon he had spoke of on the sub. With him not under Muzet's spell he would likely be much less intimidating to talk with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 am
"I see." Muzet said. "Better watch out for that white user terrorist. I heard he kicked your butt last time. You better make sure he can't break any of the locks on the doors." she reminded him, otherwise there may be no second chances with Mare. "Well since everything seems to be under control, have you seen Mizori? She left immediately after arriving here." she asked Morrison.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:51 am
Morrison chuckled. "Jedar is here...he's the opposite to that one. Besides, we'll have a new weapon in a few mere moments" He said smirking. "The angels are saying they feel a powerful force emerging."

Jedar smirked as he inserted a large dark amethyst into Evan's chest which was now mostly data. "Good, now..." He said as he cut his hands allowing blood to flow from them. "Take your new form..." He said as his blood flowed around the data and began forcing it into the gem.

Evan yells were soon silent as he was fully converted into data. When all the data was forced into the gem it floated towards the middle of the chamber and toke on a different form. "Wha-what...happened...." He said as he looked at his hands and a large crab claw..

"Zeromus... How interesting....but now doubt powerful." He said smirking. "Master Mare will be impressed for sure!!" He said happily as he clasped his hands together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 am
Pressed against the wall in Jedar's lab Mizori held her hands over her mouth. She had snuck in when she could hear something odd happening within and what had been done to the boy they had captured was no where near what she had been told. 'They were only supposed to examine his essence. Does my father know that this has happened?' Looking around the corner at Jedar Mizori kept hidden and close to the wall. When Jedar spoke Mare's name Mizori's eyes widened somewhat. It couldn't be true that her father knew of such a horrible thing happening could it?  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:47 am
Jedar sniffed he air and his eyes darted to Mizori and narrowed. "It's impolite to sneak around miss...." He said coldly as he crossed his arms. "Isn't it amazing? seeing what this boy's essence can make?" He said in awe. "clearly...you're questioning your father's motives....have you been taking your medicine?" He said pulling out a vial of leaves she takes. "Perhaps it's time for another dose...." He said as he wlaked closer to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 pm
"What have you done to him?" Mizori questioned Jedar taking a step back away from him as he moved closer towards her. "You were only supposed to examine his essence. Does my father know of your actions or are you working under your own pretenses?" Stopping as she had been backed to a wall the door several feet away from her she looked at the vial of leaves. "If you lay a finger on me my father will have you removed Jedar" Mizori warned putting her hand on the wall behind her. This was not the best area for her to have been caught inside of with no wood to be seen in the entire area she was in a small bind should he decide to do anything.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:56 pm
Jedar began laughing. "His essence has already been examined! From the first time he alluded police in the city a sample was brought back to my lab!" He said pulling out a vial with data in it."Such a free flowing material...raw purple essence like this is rare...Besides my dear....A little wood fairy has no need to know of R&D's research..." He said coldly as blood whips formed out of the cuts on his hands. "My dear, I've been employed to your father even before you could walk...I will not be removed." He said sternly as he moved a hand back and sent a whip snaking at Zeromus' gem and hitting it activating it. "Apparently...your doses are needing to be upped....Zermous. Restrain her if you will." He said as he stepped aside.

Zermous growled as his gems glowed brightly making his eyes glow. "Yes sir...." He floated towards her but stopped a few feet back as he lifted his giant crab claw and opened it revealing a yellow eyes which glowed purple as blinding purple light shone directly on Mizori as gravity began intensifying and she began being pulled towards him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm
Mizori's eyes widened somewhat as Jedar spoke of her doses being upped. Moving towards the doorway when he had turned back she was stopped in her tracks and nearly brought to her knees just before reaching the door. "What is going on" she muttered suddenly being pulled back towards Zermous against her will. The gravity on her was keeping her in place even as she tried to struggle against it being pulled all the way back until she was just infront of the creature that was once Evan. "No, let me go" Mizori said as loud as she could still trying to struggle against the force of gravity that felt like it was controlled just enough to keep from crushing her underneath.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm
Zeromus grabbed Mizori with his regular hand tightly around her waist and tilted his head and looked at her. "Brought...this...on...yourself..." He said as he looked to Jedar. "I..must ..Condemn her!!" He said coldly.

"ah ah ah...." Jedar said walking forward. "No no....this one you cannot condemn." He said as he pulled out a vial and a syringe. "Isn't his power...just amazing...what did it feel like?" He said excitedly before laughing. "Never mind...I don't care." He said as he extracted the poison from the leaves. "Hold her still..."

"Yes sir...." He said as he tightened his grip on the girl. He glared at her coldly. "You did this...if I get free....I'll crush your skull!" He said gruffly as he snapped his claw in front of her face

Jedar chuckled as he inserted the syringe into her arm and began pumping the medicine in. "You know...despite what you think. Your father has great plans for this world....these fools are the only one who can prevent them...." He said before sighing. "You were always his favorite little project,,,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:58 pm
Struggling as much as she could it proved useless with Zeromus's hand around her. Looking at him tears started to form in her eyes. What was going on, she just wanted to help bring the essences back into harmony and help her father awaken the princess. That was slowly starting to crumble around her as her reality it seemed was nothing more then a lie that had been woven into everything. "No, why are you doing this" Mizori said pushing at his hands as best as she could. She didn't mean for this to happen, she only wanted to help her father in his endeavor.

"No!" Mizori screamed as she saw the syringe struggling violently as Zeromus tightened his grip. Black thorns starting to cover Mizori's body growing longer with each of her thrashes left deep gouges in Zeromus's flesh where they scraped. "Father!" Mizori yelled as a sharp pain filed her body as the syringe sunk in. A dark pulse seemed to radiate from the area of the syringe as the thorns suddenly starting to whither as the medicine started to pump thru her veins. "Let....me...go" Mizori muttered out as her vision began blur the edges rapidly darkening as her consciousness was fading. "I....didn't....want.....this..." she muttered out before suddenly going limp in Zeromus's hands the medicine having overwhelmed her and knocked the girl out.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:47 pm
Jedar smirked and began laughing. "The first signs of true decay are those throns...." He said as he clapped. "Go ahead and drop her....We have a call to make." He said as he walked over to a screen before contacting Mare

Zeromus dropped Mizori and floated over next to Jedar. "....you will not get away with this..." He said suddenly as the glow form his eyes faded. "They will come for me..."

Jedar chuckled. "I know...wait till they see the monster you've become." He said coldly as Mare answered the call. "Good day boss...as you can see your weapon is ready!!" He said joyfully

Mare smirked and clapped his hands. "Great job Jedar...looks powerful, I'm impressed." He said stoically. "Use him to take out the others and capture them, with this summon we'll be able to strong arm the nations into handing over their pure essences." He said as he toke a breath of relief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:12 pm
Being dropped on the floor sprawled out listlessly. Streaks of tears had fallen now from here eyes and stained her cheeks. The last of the thorns had fallen off of her and littered the floor around her body. The echoes words spoken by Shari, Jones, and Evan slowly seemed to fade from Mizori's consciousness as the medicine began to take it's full toll on her. A ripple of a darker green pulse slowly made it's way over her flesh for a moment before vanishing completely. Her hair darkened slightly as she lay there it's bright green slowly shifting towards a darker hue the decay progressing more in Mizori's current state.

After a few minutes Mizori slowly regained consciousness. Looking around for a moment Mizori slowly moved to a sitting position shaking her head slightly. "Jedar" Mizori called looking at the man and what ever creature he had created next to him. "Why am I on the floor? What did you mess up on the medicine? How many times does that make?" Mizori asked slowly moving to get to her feet. The medicine had in all aspects worked how it was supposed to locking away the girl's memories and feelings she had been having since here encounter with Jones's orb and evan's visions. "How hard is it to strengthen the dosage without overwhelming my body with it?" Mizori said towards him not seeming to be happy as she looked over the creature that stood next to Jedar.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 am
"Okay, though you didn't answer my question about Mizori." Muzet said and sighed. "Nevermind. I'll go find her myself." Thinking that he may look young but he still seemed a bit senile, she walked away and started walking down the corridors. She went to the lab first to make sure that Mizori didn't witness what they were doing. Though it appeared she was too late as she heard her voice when she got closer to the door, but she sounded calm. "Oh, there you are, darling. Just getting your medicine?" Muzet asked as she briefly glanced at the floor and saw the thorns before looking at Mizori and Jedar as well as his new creature. She went on her assumption that Jedar had done something with her medicine, it seemed that she had seen too much.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games