Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[IC]Threadfall: High Reaches - OVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cheri rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:46 pm
HARBINGERS WING
Wingleader Z'tir of Bronze Siloth
HP: 46 - 8 = 38- 10 = 28 + 10 = 38 - 8 = 30 HP
Status Effect: Tongue Bitten for next 1 rolls Cancelled by damage. Ow!
XP:
Target Accuracy: 7/2
Flame Length: 7
General Stamina: 8/3
General Agility: 6/2
Between Accuracy: 6/1
Pain Resilience: 7
Instinct: 6
Luck: 6

Round 2, Roll 3

The wind, which had been giving his Blue comrades trouble, pulled a fast one and threw the thread right into him! Siloth tried to dodge, but his bulk was simply too much, and the thread lashed his neck, wrapping around his rider's leg. Z'tir held onto his dragon's riding straps with a white knuckled grip, and directed him between. That... smarted. Upon their return, the thread was gone, but the rider's leg was... rough.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:47 pm
HARBINGERS WING
E'mel of Blue Brieteth
HP: 24/24
Status Effect: --
XP: (+2 to all base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +2 (+2 to apply at end of game!)
Flame Length: +2
General Stamina: +2 (+1 to apply at end of game!)
General Agility: +1 (+9 to apply at end of game!)
Between Accuracy: +3 (+1 to apply at end of game!)
Pain Resilience: +4
Instinct: +3
Luck: +2

[Low Altitude]
[3/5]

As Brieteth regained his bearings from being blown about, he spotted a clump of thread. Twisting his body in a very uncomfortable fashion, he flamed the clump before straightening out again to go and reclaim his position.

He hadn't meant to leave it, honest!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:48 pm
BURNING ACES WING
M'aze of Bronze Zeath
HP: 34/37
Status Effect: N/A
XP:
Target Accuracy: 9
Flame Length: 6 (+1)
General Stamina: 6
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 7
Instinct: 6 (+1)

Shaking his head, Zeath seemed to focus himself, forgetting the pain in his mouth and in his wing. All right, back to business, he said in his usual cheerful voice. He spotted a Wingmate in a bit of a tight spot and twisted himself to flame the danger away, earning a laugh from M'aze.

"Now that's more like it!" he cheered, giving the other rider a little salute.

3/5  
ShinosBee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 pm
QUEENS' WING
Lestenna of Gold Uridith
Round 2-1
15 – X – X – X – X
X – X – X – X – X
Roll: 15 - As you catch a small patch of Thread, the wind blows the ash right back into you and your dragon, leaving them a bit burned! Whoops! Moderate Damage: -3 HP
HP: 43/46
XP: +2 Agility, +3 Target Accuracy, +1 General Stamina, +1 Luck
Target Accuracy: 7
Flame Length: 6
General Stamina: 7
Between Accuracy: 8
Pain Resilience: 6
Instinct: 7

To hear the Weyrleader speak, it filled all three of their combined hearts with pride. Yes. THIS was why they'd come to High Reaches! With renewed vigor they chased down thread, knowing more would fall through as the wings shifted rotations. One clump in particular they caught just narrowly, and the resulting ash scattered hotly across Lestenna herself, making Uridith warble with concern. "I'm fine...the gear took most of it." Still, it stung...!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:50 pm
TORNADO WING
G'lin of Green Neiveth
HP: 19/19
XP: (+2 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +3
General Stamina: +2
General Agility: +3
Between Accuracy: +2
Pain Resilience: +2 (+1 to apply at end of game)
Instinct: +4 (+2 to apply at end of game)
Luck: +3

[High Altitude]
[3/5]

This wind was still doing Neiveth no favors. Her wings still hurt from fighting with it earlier and she again harrumphed at it.

She was still gonna show it who was boss, though.  
Cheri rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 pm
HARBINGERS WING
HP: 46 - 8 = 38- 10 = 28 + 10 = 38 - 8 = 30 HP
Status Effect:
XP:
General Stamina: 8/4

Round 2, Roll 4

This time, when the wind tried to throw them about, Siloth was more than ready for it. Trumpeting in defiance, the Bronze dragon flamed the thread that had clumped before him. He had not been shelled yesterday, after all! Ha!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 pm
HURRICANE WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
HP:35/46
XP: (+6 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +6
Flame Length: +6 (+2 to apply at the end of the game)
General Stamina: +9
General Agility: +6
Between Accuracy: +6 (+1 to apply at the end of game)
Pain Resilience: +7
Instinct: +6
Luck: +7

[Mid Altitude]

Bronze and rider had blipped in from between only to find a large wall of thread being blown towards them. A piece barely made contact with the two before they blinked out and away again.

Merely a flesh wound.  
SilverLutz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:53 pm
BURNING ACES WING
M'aze of Bronze Zeath
HP: 26/37
XP:

The wind continued to blow and this time it was Zeath who struggled to stay the course. They did, thankfully, but M'aze and his dragon didn't even have time to process the huge clump of Thread coming right for them. It caught on Zeath's side and with a quick leap Between they were free of the mess, but not without a wound to show for it.

-8 HP

4/5  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:53 pm
[I swear to Faranth, you two, stop doing this]

[....this was supposed to be a d4 for Dormith and W'dre GFDI]  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:54 pm
[OKAY, AN ACTUAL D4 WTF]  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Cheri rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:55 pm
HARBINGERS WING
HP: 46 - 8 = 38- 10 = 28 + 10 = 38 - 8 = 30 - 5 = 25 HP
Status Effect: Painful - next roll (6)
XP:
General Stamina: 8/4

Round 2, Roll 5

That dreadful wind was at it again, and this time Kinitarth was its target! When the big Bronze noticed that thread was being blown right out of reach of his wingriders' flames... right into the Blue dragon's path! Bugling an alarm, the larger dragon interposed himself between the thread and its intended victim - and his eyes went white. The thread wrapped around him, threatening to do him terrible damage, scoring his rider as it did so. The pair blinked between... and were gone for perhaps a moment too long.

Prism Shine

SilverLutz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:55 pm
BURNING ACES WING
M'aze of Bronze Zeath
HP: 26/37
XP:

Roll a d4

5/5  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:56 pm
Trespassers Wing
S'del of bronze Kindeth
HP: 45 - 5 = 40
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 2
Flame Length: 2 (+3)
General Stamina: 5
General Agility: 2
Between Accuracy: 2
Pain Resilience: 4
Instinct: 2
Luck: 2

Round 1
1. 14 > +1 Flame Length
2. 13 > Rolled 4 > Over 30' > +2 Flame Length
3. 8 > Ruh-roh. Direct hit. > Rolled 2 forcing him back to the Weyr. Face damage! -5 HP
4. ---
5. ---

S'del took in Dr'stan's words, memorizing everything that they would need to do. "I'll make sure he's careful, sir." Though the green rider might have been a weyrling, right now he was their superior. Keeping Kindeth safe was his priority, and he'd make sure to tend to him well. "Thank you!" His gratitude was absolute. He'd have to be sure to send him some small token of thanks, later.

Kindeth crooned, reaching out to give the man a gentle boop with his big nose. Caprines it is! I'll find you and yours the fattest ones on Pern....but. Not now. I have to go back to fight, and maybe this time, not take a face full of Thread. Good bye, Cynosuth! Thank your healer-wearyling-rider for me! The bronze happily crooned. Like rider, like dragon, he leaned over to give the delicate green a happy little boop with his nose.

Glancing back at A'ye, the man gave him a smile, though his brows once more began to knit. "Well....looks like I'm cleared to go. Looks like they just switched formations, so I'd better get back to it. Be careful up there when you do go up. It's a mess." Giving the man's hand another squeeze, with just a moments hesitation, he leaned down once more to give him a kiss. This one sweeter, gentler, than the one earlier shared.

"Sorry I can't stay. I . . . Thanks for coming by, A'ye. It means a lot Really it does." He grabbed his fallen helmet, picked up his goggles, and made sure his gear was all in one piece. No sense in being sloppy, after all. Not when he had to go back.

"Clear skies when you two do get up there." His stomach twisted -- partially from nerves knowing he had to go back, and partially from nerves knowing soon, too soon, A'ye and Oyath would be joining them.

You ready, Kindeth?

I can't feel my face! The dragon cheerfully announced.

Well....that was confirmation enough. You start hurtin', you tell me, all right?

Turning to look at Oyath, the bronze did reach over to try to give the fellow green a nose boop as well, but he was also well aware she probably did not want one. We're looking forward to flying with you, Oyath. You're too fierce to get scored up like me.

S'del scrambled up his dragon, and once secured back in his straps, with one last look at A'ye, he gave the signal, and Kindeth leapt up and back into the fray. He flew just high enough to get good airspace, before disappearing into the depths of Between...

((I am not having him roll a healer check since his initial return did not require one and he is now back a max HP.))

mx cherie
Thank you for healing him! And for Cyno being sweet!

houllow
Thank you for caring about him! And for Oyath being hilarious.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:56 pm
TSUNAMI WING
M'nr of Bronze Cordrath
HP: 41/46
Status Effect: [Tongue Bitten Effect! Your dragon is distracted by pain. No XP will be earned for the next 3 rolls. Any successes will be nullified. Should you roll a prompt with the possibility of damage, take the max damage allotted for your size/color automatically but it will also end the Tongue Bitten Effect immediately.] 3/3
XP: (+2 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +2
General Stamina: +3
General Agility: +2 (+2 to add at the end of game)
Between Accuracy: +2 (+2 to add at the end of game)
Pain Resilience: +4 (+1 to add at the end of game)
Instinct: +4
Luck: +2

[Low Altitude]
[3/5]

It was time to load up on some Firestone again, and Cordrath didn't want to leave anybody hanging! He chewed perhaps....too eagerly and M'nr felt it when the bronze bit his tongue.

OW!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:57 pm
TRESPASSERS WING
Ahlalei of Brown Kalikath
HP: 41
Status Effect: Painful 2 rounds left
XP:
Target Accuracy: +6
Flame Length: +7 (+4 XP)
General Stamina: +6 (+2 XP)
General Agility: +7
Between Accuracy: +6 (+1 XP)
Pain Resilience: +7 (+1 XP)
Instinct: +7
Luck: +7

Nulify Damage

Shifting altitudes could be chaotic as people and dragons adjust to the different patterns needed. Still neither Ahlalei or Kalikath expected to be nearly flamed by a fellow wingmate. It was an accident Kalikath knew as he went between as fast as he could and he there were no hard feelings as long as Ahlalei was fine.

You were fast enough. Don't trouble yourself.

Round 2, roll 1: This is bad. Very bad. One of your wingmates appears out of Between flaming, but instead of catching a nearby target, they catch you instead. Your dragon roars in pain, blinking hastily Between! Just how bad is the damage? Roll a D4!
2. The burn is painful, but you think you'll be okay! Moderate Damage -7 HP. They also now suffer a Painful status for the next 2 turns. This will negate any gained XP, and cause double damage if the prompt includes damage (or has you roll for damage).

Threadfall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games