Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Comic 24 :: Sex changes, clowns, and hippies - oh my! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell
  Does Not Approve
View Results

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:00 am
Goddess Ace
scigirl23
Goddess Ace
salum81
you are totally awesome at making those comics. can i be in the next one?

3nodding Either # 7 or 8 but I'll be sure to add you.

So the next one is comeing out on easter then?

xd Hopefully, it could be out by tomorrow for all I know... I need to get my random burst of inspiration.
how do you get your inspiration usually  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:01 am
salum81
Goddess Ace
scigirl23
Goddess Ace
salum81

xd Hopefully, it could be out by tomorrow for all I know... I need to get my random burst of inspiration.

Hmm, really don't know... just kinda happens... the comic I made today was out of sheer boredom and a few requests of people wanting to be in the comic.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:04 am
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
scigirl23
Goddess Ace
salum81

Hmm, really don't know... just kinda happens... the comic I made today was out of sheer boredom and a few requests of people wanting to be in the comic.
that is kinda like me and my crafts that i do. right now i have like 7 projects that i am working on. plus i am teaching two people how to crochet and knit  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:06 am
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
scigirl23

that is kinda like me and my crafts that i do. right now i have like 7 projects that i am working on. plus i am teaching two people how to crochet and knit

3nodding Impressive.

I like to work on alot of projects at once so I have to set stuff to the side... writing currently is on hold for me as well as making AMVs but I have increased my producation on drawing & making comics.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:17 am
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
scigirl23

3nodding Impressive.

I like to work on alot of projects at once so I have to set stuff to the side... writing currently is on hold for me as well as making AMVs but I have increased my producation on drawing & making comics.
well with some of my projects i have a deadline. like with the butterfly cross-stitch that my brother wants me to make for him i have to get that done before his birthday which is june7th. then i have another cross-stitch that he wants me to do i have not even started on that one. i also have two quilts that i am working on.one is a quillow. a quilt/pillow. then i have like 3 more that i am going to have to get started on. then i have three crochets that i am working on right now. oh and my mom is teaching me how to make baskets. oh and i have a latchhook that i am working on. i am presently teaching my bf and his little sister how to crochet. after my mom gives me a refresher course on the knitting i am going to teach my bf and his little sister that too. i do all that plus work the overnight shift at walmart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:24 am
salum81
well with some of my projects i have a deadline. like with the butterfly cross-stitch that my brother wants me to make for him i have to get that done before his birthday which is june7th. then i have another cross-stitch that he wants me to do i have not even started on that one. i also have two quilts that i am working on.one is a quillow. a quilt/pillow. then i have like 3 more that i am going to have to get started on. then i have three crochets that i am working on right now. oh and my mom is teaching me how to make baskets. oh and i have a latchhook that i am working on. i am presently teaching my bf and his little sister how to crochet. after my mom gives me a refresher course on the knitting i am going to teach my bf and his little sister that too. i do all that plus work the overnight shift at walmart

Wow, that's alot!! Very impressive, how do you find time for yourself?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:31 am
Goddess Ace
salum81

when i spent time with my cat i have the time for myself as well. it is not easy finding the time i have like three nights off a week from work but it is not always the same nights and on those nights i usually have more time for myself and salum (my cat) right now i am taking a break from my crafts to give my hands a little rest and my eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:33 am
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81

when i spent time with my cat i have the time for myself as well. it is not easy finding the time i have like three nights off a week from work but it is not always the same nights and on those nights i usually have more time for myself and salum (my cat) right now i am taking a break from my crafts to give my hands a little rest and my eyes.

Well that's good, don't want over due things too much.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:46 am
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81

Well that's good, don't want over due things too much.
i try not to. i mean i do have to love on my baby sometime, which i really love doing. but i love doing my crafts too. it actually runs in the family all the crafts. one of these days i think that i will try to teach salum how to crochet...lol... i hope she dont get her tail crocheted in it....lmao  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:52 am
You should say something about the eggs that came from... you know were.  

Scigirl23

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:55 am
salum81
i try not to. i mean i do have to love on my baby sometime, which i really love doing. but i love doing my crafts too. it actually runs in the family all the crafts. one of these days i think that i will try to teach salum how to crochet...lol... i hope she dont get her tail crocheted in it....lmao

Heheh, very talented cat Salum would be.

@Sci: Maybe.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:01 pm
Goddess Ace
salum81

yes she would be very talented. but she is kinda talented right now as it is. i heard her say adam a few times since i started dating my bf. as you can guess his name is adam. it is cute she calls him by name.  

salum81

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:03 pm
OMFG!!! I'm in the comic xd blaugh domokun !!!....and yes...raidens pies do scare me domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:03 pm
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81

yes she would be very talented. but she is kinda talented right now as it is. i heard her say adam a few times since i started dating my bf. as you can guess his name is adam. it is cute she calls him by name.

That's cool, my cat does that with my dad... she's funny... and so is my kitten Leo... he's like my alram clock.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

moose joose x3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:04 pm
Ivri
OMFG!!! I'm in the comic xd blaugh domokun !!!....and yes...raidens pies do scare me domokun
xd mrgreen blaugh domokun whee  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games