Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 pm
Iconised Ghost
eek maybe you should go back to your doctor, get some better pain killers or it could be that you have an infection there from the surgery

i agree with this!

also, um...eat some sorbet? ice cream sucks for stuff like that because it coats your throat and you get all phlegm-y, but sorbet is good since its non-dairy. 3nodding

edit: also, ******** you to whatever loser kid just rang my doorbell and ran away.

i mean, COME ON. that was cool when MY MOTHER WAS A KID.

i know it must blow their minds that someone ACTUALLY LIVES on MAIN STREET OMG, but ffs, its ******** summer.

WHERE ARE THESE KIDS' MOTHERS?!?!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:45 pm
you need to set a trap cool  

Iconised Ghost

mintcrisp

6,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 am
Thanks for the suggestion for sherbet!! I can't drive a car till I'm off my meds, but I will have to have someone run to Walmart and get some when it isn't 3 in the morning here. (yes, I have had that problem with ice cream... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:19 am
You know, you think some people who buy video games would have some intelligence.
For example, a mother buys their child Grand Theft Auto IV. Now, not only does the Gamestop I work at ask for id, we also tell the customer why its rated M. When the mother says its ok, I don't want her coming back saying, "Holy crap there is a strip club in this game, why didn't you tell me?!"
"Hello, what part of 'Partial Nudity' Did you not ******** understand!?"
Atleast one mother today was smart enough to say, " I won't have this garbage in my house" But damn where her kids pist. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:53 am
TheBlueWarrior
Why does it take to ******** level ******** 40 to get a god damned mount in ******** WoW?!!!!?!?!?!?!
scream FALCON PUNCH!
Oh s**t, I just broke the printer.

What class are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:20 pm
SilentAngel1291
Thanks for the suggestion for sherbet!! I can't drive a car till I'm off my meds, but I will have to have someone run to Walmart and get some when it isn't 3 in the morning here. (yes, I have had that problem with ice cream... sweatdrop )

I had my tonsils out when I was 4. Sherbet, jello, sleep, and Disney movies help xd I recommend the Lion King.

I don't like taking pain meds because it make me feel like i'm weak. But this morning I succumbed to the pressure and took midol. crying Eh, that's the only one I do anymore. I stopped taking aspirin about a year ago. I have a high pain tolerance without them. That will hopefully prove useful if i'm ever in REAL pain. stressed

Or maybe I AM a sado-masochist like my friend Adam always says. xd  

MonsieurSponge

mintcrisp

6,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 pm
EggaxSponge
SilentAngel1291

I had my tonsils out when I was 4. Sherbet, jello, sleep, and Disney movies help xd I recommend the Lion King.

I don't like taking pain meds because it make me feel like i'm weak. But this morning I succumbed to the pressure and took midol. crying Eh, that's the only one I do anymore. I stopped taking aspirin about a year ago. I have a high pain tolerance without them. That will hopefully prove useful if i'm ever in REAL pain. stressed

Yes, I did finally manage to get nearly eight hours of sleep! rofl
I feel so much better right now. Hopefully I'll be able to talk again within the next couple days. 3nodding

My movie of choice was The Little Mermaid, actually. xd And I couldn't even imagine taking my pain meds ten minutes late, let alone not at all.

I'm such a wimp. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:32 am
SilentAngel1291
EggaxSponge
SilentAngel1291

Yes, I did finally manage to get nearly eight hours of sleep! rofl
I feel so much better right now. Hopefully I'll be able to talk again within the next couple days. 3nodding

My movie of choice was The Little Mermaid, actually. xd And I couldn't even imagine taking my pain meds ten minutes late, let alone not at all.

I'm such a wimp. sweatdrop

I love the little mermaid! I remember on the plane to England you could watch it in lots of different languages, so i watched it in german mrgreen the songs were so cool xd  

Iconised Ghost

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:53 am
I WANT TO ENJOY MY OFF DAYS, STOP ******** CALLING ME IN TO WORK YOU ******** ******** OF THE ******** a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:04 am
TheBlueWarrior
I WANT TO ENJOY MY OFF DAYS, STOP ******** CALLING ME IN TO WORK YOU ******** ******** OF THE ******** a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE THAT, TOO!

its like, i JUST finish working with a ton of little kids and then they want me to go work with MORE little kids who i don't even KNOW at some OTHER camp where i ALSO have to babysit the councilors! wtf? scream  

WastelandMama
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:35 am
bluegrass cat
TheBlueWarrior

OMG I HATE THAT, TOO!

its like, i JUST finish working with a ton of little kids and then they want me to go work with MORE little kids who i don't even KNOW at some OTHER camp where i ALSO have to babysit the councilors! wtf? scream

Yeah I get that a lot. I have about 29 hours of over-time this week from meetings (aka bitchfests) "training" and picking up shifts. The best part is I work nights and these people are calling me around 10am, it's like jesus I just went to sleep an hour ago!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:19 pm
Anger...
scream I NEED TO SHOUT AT ALL THE F*&%#@G MORONS WHO GET MAD AT ME FOR DOING MY JOB!
I work at the Ramada as a reservationist. I DO NOT make the rates! When I say "We have nothing available" that means WE HAVE NOTHING AVAILABLE!
Don't get mad at me when I'm going through the rates, I start with beach front and move to parking lot view, and I'm stopped BEFORE I can even get to the second rate when the person on the phone starts BITCHING about how high a beach front room is!
When the hotel is booked, we are booked! I'm not going to lie to your sorry a$$, say we have nothing available, and hide a room or two from you. I am here to SELL THE ROOMS!
I don't care that you're coming here on a funeral! I don't care that you have 5 f#^%!*g kids; last time I checked there's a thing called birth control! And I really don't give a flying s%*t if you have AARP, AAA, or your cousin's son works at Walmart and you feel you deserve a discount of $50 or more!
I just work here! I can't give you a discount for peak season because you decide to stay at an expensive resort while in the area! Call my manager tomorrow! She will tell you the same DAMNED THING!
So, all you f&@$#%g morons out there, get off my goddamn back! I am doing my job, and am serving your sorry a** to the best of my abilities!  

Lemon_Wired

mintcrisp

6,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:54 pm
scream CURSE YOU, DEMENTED LAPTOP FROM HELL!!! I leave you alone for an hour and you CRASH!! God forsaken piece of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !!!
:sigh: My laptop has broken for the umpteenth time, and now it refuses to start up. So, I have to use my sister's desktop until it's fixed, probably won't be until Saturday or later. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luckily, we still have the warranty on the damned thing, so repairs should be free, but it's about the eighth time we've taken it in... They're going to start recognizing us soon... crying I've only had it for six months. WTH? Why does it keep breaking?
(on a lighter note, 23 hours [in my timezone] till I'm 17! Whoo!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:43 pm
I think that, by now, you need to tell them that you've been sold a lemon, and you want a new one. Obviously there is a bug that isn't going to go away.

SilentAngel1291
scream CURSE YOU, DEMENTED LAPTOP FROM HELL!!! I leave you alone for an hour and you CRASH!! God forsaken piece of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !!!
:sigh: My laptop has broken for the umpteenth time, and now it refuses to start up. So, I have to use my sister's desktop until it's fixed, probably won't be until Saturday or later. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luckily, we still have the warranty on the damned thing, so repairs should be free, but it's about the eighth time we've taken it in... They're going to start recognizing us soon... crying I've only had it for six months. WTH? Why does it keep breaking?
(on a lighter note, 23 hours [in my timezone] till I'm 17! Whoo!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Lemon_Wired

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:40 am
stupid motherf###ing hackers. First they start on one mule, then proceed to the next, and now they're trying to hack my main. I check my seldom used email accounts, and I have like 10 emails "your account is now blocked" "your account is temporarily blocked". Every single day for weeks straight. I wish they would permanently ban the IP addresses of those people.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games