Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:52 am
Welcome all, please read the rules and have fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Hey, it's me, a new member. Yea! Just call me Monster if ya would. Anyway, I surfed on in here after an IRL friend stumbled across the guild and was accepted. So, here I am, introducing myself. I don't like talking about myself, but, here's the vitals. I'm 24, single dad, and I spend my time on Gaia quite a bit. I'm a net geek and love video games. Especially Guitar Hero 1 & 2. Oh, yeah, and despite the stats for this name, I've been on Gaia since last July. My other account just had an unfortunate run in with the admins.

So, I guess that's that. I have items I'm questing for posted on my profile page and in my wish list. If anyone cares to contribute, it'd be appreciated if you'd send a labeled trade. And trust me, folks, once I get the items I'd like, I'm more than definitely going to contribute what I can to others. One good turn deserves another, right?

Well, I've become overly verbose. I'll see ya on the flipside.  

Monster727

Ewwitzerika

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:45 pm
Hiie im a new member to this guild :]]
My names Erika
Ive only been on gaia for a few days aha so im not that familiar with it and friends would be appreciated biggrin
Hope to get to knoww you all  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:19 pm
Hihi~!!

My name's Mishalla, Mish for short wink . I'm 25 years old and live with my boyfriend in sunny/rainy Florida, US. Still a bit new to Gaia, but quickly figuring things out and looking to make many new friends whee  

Mishalla

1,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Miss Rat

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:10 pm
Hiya, I was just accepted into the guid

First off, Thank you!

Now a little about me.

Hi, I'm RainbowRat - but you can just call me Rat. Im a 15 year old girl who attends as a freshman in high school. I enjoy music and literature of all sorts (Although I have my own absolute favorites).My favorite colors are Pink,Purple,Orange,Green,and yellow. I enjoy humor and philosophy as well as religion and point of views. I am on a quest for an entire Avitar make over for my Avi , I hope to start my very own Charity/Game thread once I am finished ( if I ever finish..). I joined just recently , but I am not new to gaia. I left around the second year of Gaia- I gave away all of my money and items that included (Top Hat, Nitemare boots, Bouncy Antenae, That 70's shirt, Purple pinstipre vest, Demon horns , Pirate Patch, and about 10k of gold). I feel a great pride in donating and giving to charity.

I hope I make my place in this community once again- 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:25 pm
welcome all ^_^ have a good time and read the rules  

HACK-Jane

Ningen13

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:49 am
Yo. heart

Name -Robie
Age - 17
Location - MI abouts
Likes - sleeping in class
Dislikes - commercials (flipper)

4laugh

N  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:19 am
Hi, everybody. I'm pretty new to Gaia, as I was introduced to it by a friend just this past week. But...I love it. biggrin Not just forums, but not quite an MMORPG either.
I'm 19, I live in the United States, and am a student at a local community college. I'm going to transfer later, I think, to Southern CT State Uni for anthropology and foreign language. The specifics are a little in the air still, though!
I enjoy videogames, paper-dolls :3, making collages, horseback-riding, and the great outdoors. I'm a supporter of (non-violent, non-crazy, realistic) environmentalism, local & small-scale economics, and the rebirth of the principle of "Community."
I hope to make some friends here! Thanks, all, and I'll see you around the rest of the forums!  

collaborate

Magic-VApor

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:58 pm
Hey everyone I have just joind this guild and I love all the things they have made in there guild for us to do.My name is austin i'm 14. I like naruto and a lot of other shows just look at my profile there ALL there Trust Me.My favorit type of music is HIP-HOP, rap , R&B,Regeton,Soul,Some Rock.That covers it for music,I'm Latino.My picture is posted below,I enter the arena about every 2 months And this is the month i'm entering,So vote For Me please,I'm Very nice sometimes a lil To NIce,Please Don't Take advantage of that, I love fantasy Rp's.Well To tell the truth what rp's really aren't fantasy right.OK, i'm summing this up now Hope TO see a lot more of you latter on in the guild BYE

Pic :User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:22 pm
I'm Amanda, I'm 17.

This is my mule, but I play on him a lot more than my main account.....I don't know why.

But yea......I'm sorta shy....and quiet.  

ThunderingCrow

teeter889

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:41 pm
wow i am a noob in here anyone wanna help me =)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:41 pm
Welcome everyone. mrgreen

Sorry I didn't greet you all individually but I'm rather busy at the moment.

Dana Pixie Stix

Clannisia

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:13 am
Hi people!!! 19 old portuguese girl in here! I'm new too and i just think this is great! when i join i didnt know that this guild had so many things! Can't wait to start posting in all the topics i like and knowing people.
Yay! Fun! lol! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:34 pm
hi there kyosamma new on this great guild i hope to talk to u all  

kyosamma

Love Potions

Chatty Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

[♥] Hello, my names Love Potions but you can call me Ai.
Ai luffs art and art loves you.
I've been on gaia since 2004.
I am unusually obsesed with ragnarok (aeRO in particular) and Rosen Maiden,
ANd i'm glad that i've been accepted.[♥]

~ ♥
User Image
User Image

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games