Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:44 am
johnny ran towards durge hitting as many of the copies in his way im gonna free craven he yelled,he stopped and dust hit durge ,durge was blinded and johnny began to cut him with the katana he got so angry he paused for a second and he yelled dark keyblade a sword rapidly fell down from the sky he caught it and sliced durge's hand,durge laughed and recovered his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:58 am
durge dissapears and appears behind kairi ready to destroy her and a copy is ready to drop craven ok johnny which one do u truely love he says ready to kill both  

pillow_head

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:03 am
johnny looks surprised and is deciding which one do i love he knows my weakness now he thought he's about to run to craven and stops hes about to run towards kairi and stops in the middle  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:04 am
johnny begins to yell and becomes ghost rider craven i love u he says ,he then trans forms into johnny and says kairi i love u  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:08 am
he then stops his words and relizes ghost rider loves craven not johnny he still lives ghost riders conciense he drops the amulet of ghost rider towards a copy of himself and the copy becomes ghost rider. ghost rider runs after craven and johnny runs after kairi johnny saves kairi and ghost rider saves craven he kisses craven and tells her he loves him johnny then kisses kairi and tells her he loves her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:15 am
ghost rider rushes toward durge and so does johnny ghost rider chains durge up and johnny jumps his sword begins to glow and he cuts durge in half durge tries to regenerate and succeds as durge begins to laugh johnny tackles him in to the fire lava beneath the small area the ywere fighting in durge tries to grab on to something but a gigantic hand appears from beneath and pulls durge down  

vampire_guardian116

pillow_head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:19 am
no durge yells as he is being pulled another voice is heard from within him no a lower voice yells , as the hand pulls him down he rips off the inner vampire and tosses the human durge to the area. the boys unconcience the copies of themselves disappears and so does ghost rider but not the amulet.johnny picks up the amulet and puts it around the boys neck the boys body goes up in flames and ghost rider is back to life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 am
Kairi was stabbed in the stomach and she said something very quietly. "I love you too.." Her wings destroyed the blades from behind her but not the ones in front of her. She fell to the ground and she screamed. Her wound was bleeding and a light surrounded her and she transformed into her goddess self but this time, a crown was upon her head and her clothes were a different style. She had a different staff and she was mad. She floated up to the sky and said, "TIME! Unfreeze!" Kairi said and Craven could now move freely. "Gods of the Elements! Goddesses of Knowlodge!" Kairi yelled and somehow Celestial was there too saything the summoning spell with her. "Bring us your ultimate power now! For we, Kairi, Goddess of War and Celestial, Goddess of Angels, call upon your hidden power!" Kairi and Celestial yelled and her staff made a big light and it shot Durge. Kairi's wound would make her dead after this attack. Kairi wanted to sing her last song with tears in her eyes as she died not seeing the one she loved again. Her heart was crying and her voice could be heard through heaven, hell, and the living world. Everyone could tell she was crying hard. She stopped singing and fell to the ground.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:37 am
johnny caught her and he began to glow his eyes brightened and became white he began to cry nad the tears went on the opening of kairi's body he was healing her and a dark light appeared around them he was using for the first time black magic and over countered it with pure white magic this way kairi would defintely heal he picked her up and hugged her as she slowly healed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:40 am
RavenPiper
Then before any of them noticed that she was outside Raven went back into Dante's house and started doing the dishes. It's not like I had to be out there anyway...She thought to herself. And being out there probably isn't going to make a difference in anything....Raven thought and rinsed some pots. But Dante said he loves me...Raven thought and then smiled to herself. "Maybe this place isn't so bad after all. And it's not like I have to worry about Dante being staked like Carniviol," Raven said to the soap bubbles.
Dante walk back to the house where he spots Raven and grins. "You don't need to wash anything you know." He gives her a hug from behind then takes her to the room and closes the door shut. he decids to have some fun with her.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:46 am
(he began to hear creeks and moans from above lol)
he looked at kairi and whispered i love you to her and i dont want to put in danger everyones after me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:46 am
Kairi didn't say anything but tears came from her eyes as she started to fade away.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:49 am
johnny wouldnt let go you cant leave he cried i need you i need your love he whispered and began to cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:51 am
johnny held kairi's hand and said let me go with you  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:52 am
A light became before them and it looked like Kairi was a ghost. It somehow became whole. "Celestial has given me her body so I can live longer.." Kairi said as she became whole. "I'm now half of the goddess of Angels as teh spirit of Celestial is the other half. I'm still the goddess of war though!" Kairi said and hugged Johnny. "I'm more powerful so I can kill Durge now.." Kairi said as she looked at Durge.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games