Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Seymour grab berry and puts her in front of him."If you attack me, you also be attacking berry to." seymour looks at them. "You would have to kill berry to get to me." Seymour takes the special sphere out, and forces berry to transform in to Floral Fallal.(the form she can't control.) "Noooooo."
Berry attacks drarak and vexion with poison leaves (Inflict damage and Poison on all enemies.) Berry eyes are now blank.

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

*In a flash of light Vexion changed into his true form.*

"Now you've made me angry."

*He jumped over Berry and began dashing all around Seymour as fast as he could while slashing him with his katana.*

"I would advise not making me even angrier."

*He continued slashing at Seymour.*
"berry the one in trouble now, the more she like that, the more berry heart is being taken over. so you should worry about her more than me now." Seymour jumped up and disappears." i will be back again but next time you will not be able to save her."
berry attacks vexion with Dream Pollen.(it makes you fall asleep sometimes.) in demonic voice"wow your a new person to attack me. So i be sort of nice and tell you, berry will disappear forever once i take control of her heart and destroy it."

"No! I can bring her back. All I need to do is destroy your heart while you are in control and then heal Berry's."
"that will not work because i don't have a heart, in her family about 200 years they sealed me up in that sphere, berry has the same blood as the person who sealed me up. in order to become whole again i must destroy the the person who has the same blood. in this case its berry. she has such a fragile heart, she loves bixyll but she won't tell him, because she afraid he wouldn't love her back."berry said in a demonic voice. Berry attacks with fira.

*He dodged the attack.*

"Well then I guess I'll have to destroy your orb."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:32 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Seymour grab berry and puts her in front of him."If you attack me, you also be attacking berry to." seymour looks at them. "You would have to kill berry to get to me." Seymour takes the special sphere out, and forces berry to transform in to Floral Fallal.(the form she can't control.) "Noooooo."
Berry attacks drarak and vexion with poison leaves (Inflict damage and Poison on all enemies.) Berry eyes are now blank.

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

*In a flash of light Vexion changed into his true form.*

"Now you've made me angry."

*He jumped over Berry and began dashing all around Seymour as fast as he could while slashing him with his katana.*

"I would advise not making me even angrier."

*He continued slashing at Seymour.*
"berry the one in trouble now, the more she like that, the more berry heart is being taken over. so you should worry about her more than me now." Seymour jumped up and disappears." i will be back again but next time you will not be able to save her."
berry attacks vexion with Dream Pollen.(it makes you fall asleep sometimes.) in demonic voice"wow your a new person to attack me. So i be sort of nice and tell you, berry will disappear forever once i take control of her heart and destroy it."

"No! I can bring her back. All I need to do is destroy your heart while you are in control and then heal Berry's."
"that will not work because i don't have a heart, in her family about 200 years they sealed me up in that sphere, berry has the same blood as the person who sealed me up. in order to become whole again i must destroy the the person who has the same blood. in this case its berry. she has such a fragile heart, she loves bixyll but she won't tell him, because she afraid he wouldn't love her back."berry said in a demonic voice. Berry attacks with fira.

*He dodged the attack.*

"Well then I guess I'll have to destroy your orb."
"you will never get the orb in time." attacks vexion with sleep pollen." you should rest now." ((when i type in red its the demon talking.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:44 am
biyll appeared out of nowhere all ready to go he jumped at berry first throwing her to the ground then shooting the dar auros at her ( just like last time ) "god, i hate ddoing that bixyll pulled out his blade " all right your next" *points at seymour bixyll sped at seymour and hit him to the ground with the blade than jumped back to check on berry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:57 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
biyll appeared out of nowhere all ready to go he jumped at berry first throwing her to the ground then shooting the dar auros at her ( just like last time ) "god, i hate ddoing that bixyll pulled out his blade " all right your next" *points at seymour bixyll sped at seymour and hit him to the ground with the blade than jumped back to check on berry
(seymour left already.) berry gets up" that won't work twice bixyll." berry jumps up in the air and attacks bixyll with dream pollen."you should rest so i can finally destroy berry heart. with you out of the way berry heart being complete under my control. it weird how your the only thing standing in my way to take berry life away. if you can't figure it out it because she loves you. i just have to kill what ever she loves to get her heart."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(seymour left already.) berry gets up" that won't work twice bixyll." berry jumps up in the air and attacks bixyll with dream pollen."you should rest so i can finally destroy berry heart. with you out of the way berry heart being complete under my control. it weird how your the only thing standing in my way to take berry life away. if you can't figure it out it because she loves you. i just have to kill what ever she loves to get her heart."

: bixyll looked with a shocked face up at the fake berry then smiled he fought the tiredness " you know when we got berry back from you she didnt fell a thing of pain so that means ill have no problem BEATING THE HELL OUT OF YOU he pulled out his blade than started wailing on the fake berry ((wailin- definition hitting something non-stop really fast and hard with a weapon ,- just incase somone didnt know what that meant)
he fell down to the ground whille fake berry waas still in the air he shot the dark aruoura up at the sppeared above her than hit her back to the ground with the sword he landed on the gorunf and almost fell over from the drowsiness he picked up his sowrd and pointed it at her neck "youve had enough yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:10 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

: bixyll looked with a shocked face up at the fake berry then smiled he fought the tiredness " you know when we got berry back from you she didnt fell a thing of pain so that means ill have no problem BEATING THE HELL OUT OF YOU he pulled out his blade than started wailing on the fake berry ((wailin- definition hitting something non-stop really fast and hard with a weapon ,- just incase somone didnt know what that meant)
he fell down to the ground whille fake berry waas still in the air he shot the dark aruoura up at the sppeared above her than hit her back to the ground with the sword he landed on the gorunf and almost fell over from the drowsiness he picked up his sowrd and pointed it at her neck "youve had enough yet?"
"not even close. why do you brother anymore. berry is a weak person why protect something that is worthless." The normal berry try to tell bixyll in his mind this- bixyll seymour forced the sphere in my back you have to take it out, for some reason i can feel the pain. im not sure how much more i can take.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"not even close. why do you brother anymore. berry is a weak person why protect something that is worthless." The normal berry try to tell bixyll in his mind this- bixyll seymour forced the sphere in my back you have to take it out, for some reason i can feel the pain. im not sure how much more i can take.

" errr " " GOD DMANIT" bixyll dropped his sword looked down at the grouind then suddenly dissaperead at her back he tried toget the orb out but it wouldnt budge he jumped back " hmm y protect her?, its simple i love her too" bixyll summoned the blade and use the dull side of the blade and hit her back where i=the orb was it losed it a bit but yet it didnt come out  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:18 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" errr " " GOD DMANIT" bixyll dropped his sword looked down at the grouind then suddenly dissaperead at her back he tried toget the orb out but it wouldnt budge he jumped back " hmm y protect her?, its simple i love her too" bixyll summoned the blade and use the dull side of the blade and hit her back where i=the orb was it losed it a bit but yet it didnt come out
"You love her. well i guess that you will never be able to tell her that." attack him but misses and fall to the ground. " Whats happening."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:23 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"You love her. well i guess that you will never be able to tell her that." attack him but misses and fall to the ground. " Whats happening."

bixyll jumped over her then grabbed the orb and pulled it out the crushed the orb under his foot  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:27 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll jumped over her then grabbed the orb and pulled it out the crushed the orb under his foot
Berry turns back to normal. and slowly said"bixyll....."then closes her eyes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:40 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll smiled then helped her up and brought her back to her room  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:46 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"bixyll, i love you."Berry blushes and looks at the ground."i don't wnat to be alone."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"bixyll, i love you."Berry blushes and looks at the ground."i don't wnat to be alone."

bixyll hugged her and blushed i love you to  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:12 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"you do."Berry looks at him."i don't want to be alone when im sleeping because seymour will try and kidnap me again."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"you do."Berry looks at him."i don't want to be alone when im sleeping because seymour will try and kidnap me again."

hmmm sounds like you need a guardian wink hehe"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games