Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:31 am
"how'd you meet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:33 am
"hunting strangly enough...well i was" Jaden smiled "i was tracking them i attacked and nearly killed Kona but then i left after freeing Kona" Jaden sighed "thats when i found my pack dead...Keitsume had followed me i was kinda impressed not many people could make it that far up Winer Mountain"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:40 am
I saw two white bunnies hopping across the snow. We ran, but after a while I knew we couldn't catch up so I shot fire at them and they stopped running. I walked over and pick them.
"Ah, Its not exactly raw.... But it's not burnt either. I hope Jaden still wants it," Kona was going to pick up the other, but I knew she was going to eat it and I beat her too it, "These are for Jaden, Kona, sorry." I said heading back with Kona leading the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:42 am
((Stopped running!? At that rabbit Joke! Why do you lik Watership Down so much!? I hate that book! But Twilight's awesome!))

"You hunt people?" She asked thinking of Jaden as a cannible  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:44 am
Jaden sighed "my pack was desperate....if i had failed we would have resorted to cannibalism" Jaden shook her head "not that it matters anymore"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:47 am
((Well, actually, it didn't ramble on about the moon. That part was key to the chapter. Its actually really good. I recomend poeple to read it! -hint- But yeah, it is definitally not as good as Twilight and New moon! Those were awesome!! And the stopped running thing wasn't on purpose, you just reminded me now. Although, bluebell is quite strange with his jokes, haha))

I walked back toward Jaden and Amaya with the rabbits, When they came into view I ran towards them about to explain the rabbits to Jaden, "Sorry Jaden. I couldn't catch them... so I kinda cooked them while trying to catch 'em" I sat down.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:48 am
"Oh, I'm sorry...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:50 am
"its ok Keitsume...im gonna have to teach you three how to hunt" Jaden laughed "i was telling Amaya how we meat"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:58 am
"Oh, its strange how everything has changed since then," I sighed and sat down. "If you could teach me more, I'd like that." I said giving Jaden the meat. "I usually cook my food and thats what I do if I can't catch up the something. Its hard in the snow... ha ha ha. But, I shouldn't complain"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:01 am
Jaden smiled "all you really need to learn is to not sink into the snow" Jaden smiled and started eating the blood that hadnt been cooked dribbled down her chin.

((sorry guys g2g 3am!))  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:07 am
The skin on Jaden's wound was mending itself now. Soon it was completely healed, "You are healed, Jaden. It's going to be a little tender for a while. But like i said, I usually don't pactice healing spells so I am not perfect."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:46 pm
"Oh, right Jaden," I remembered I still had Jaden's sword and I took it off my back, "I guess you want this back then?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:55 pm
Jaden shook her head "can you hold on to it for me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:18 pm
"Sure,"I stood up and put the sword back on my back, "Just to know our future route, where do we go from this forest?"  

Keitsume

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games