Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:57 pm
realize that the solar system changes as the liddle bitz init change at tiny eeny weeny liddle degrees in our mindz eyez , but the effective events seem ginourmous to us

wwyd ur cat started talking to u in a british accent and sed silly stuf like pass the cheez and raise its one 'eye brow' as it spoke theez thingz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:08 pm
Call the tv stations and make lots of money off my talking cat.

WWYD if someone offered you a job that paid a million dollars a year but you couldn't have contact with any of your friends or family ever again?  

Symphony of Serenity

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:04 pm
make new frendz constantly while im in that job , so one day when im not workin il have gah zillionz to go vizit all the frendz i made on the way biggrin

wwyd if u r timmy ? *LOL* .. that dr singh and timmy thing is relly messed up *LOL* .. like .. what tha ? *lol* .. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:48 pm
Id become the next villain of Gaia.

WWYD if your town/city was attacked by a bunch of birds like on the movie 'The Birds"?  

Crimsonhellite

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:23 am
do like luvly excellent resident evil gurl milla n toast em all ! biggrin yeah ! *kaboomah!*

wwyd if uv had 4 beerz n sum southern comfort n feelin all smilee happy ? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:03 pm
don't know. (lame answer, I know)...

WWYD If you turned into a giant fly? (I know what I'd do...*takes out bug spray*)  

Red Alert Serise

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:37 pm
If you turned into that Kin...youd kill yourself?! LOLZ A giant fly spraying itself woulld be funny to see.

Id find the biggest pile o' youknowwhat and live a happy fly life

WWYD sdrawkcab niotseuq ym tlleps I fi? dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:42 pm
dnoces a fof desufnoc eb

WWYD if they discovered that icecream caused cancer?  

Symphony of Serenity

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:50 am
discover that im v ill *LOL*

wwyd if u found out theres gona b sarah connor chronicles and summer glaus gona b init .. biggrin biggrin ..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:37 am
Id be like "Why do they need to make chronicles about sarah connor?" and would proceed not to see it.

WWYD if they made "The Chronicles of Spy Kids"? xp  

Crimsonhellite

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:11 pm
stressed they already have...

WWYD if you had one wish, but you could not use it for personal gain?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:14 pm
if it was to be used for gain , i guess id use it for sumun elses gain hehehe

wwyd if u hada whole bar of turkish delight choclut ? * iv jus answered it tho * *LOL*  

wezamuntkee

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:49 am
I know they made the spy kids movies but I didnt know they made "The Chronicles of Spykids". confused

Gobble that sucka up!

WWYD if some gals from where you work wanted to give you a make over?(wax your eyebrows, cut your hair, do other such things)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:35 pm
other such things ? .. hehehe

im .. iv been offered that .. i got the eyebrowz n sum other wax .. but not gurlz at work , jus a frend , and she duz that as her job so we were mucking about *lol*

wwyd if ur frendz stayed mediumly far away ?  

wezamuntkee

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:00 pm
I dont have any except the occasional co-worker I hang out with so....yeah...

WWYD If you were always the subject of cruel jokes, rumors and so forth and you couldnt move away and couldnt save the money to move away and had nearly no friends? crying  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games