Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:05 pm
EarthChi
S.T.3.
Lol, u r so busted. biggrin

That is you, so dun even try play it off like it isnt.

Another big tip...................she sez she ur friend......not on friends list.......n u seem to not know her...........which is interesting cause she seems to know you. biggrin

How does she know me!??!
I don't know her ;-;
If I could I would call you and tell you that I wasn't her and if you heard how my voice sounded I think you would take back what you said >.<

Lol, I believe that your you, cause i've seen your picture......I don't believe that she's her cause that description is too good to be true. I believe that your pretending to be her........N SHE SPELLED HOOTERS WRONG! WHO SPELLS HOOTERS LIKE HOTTERS!? She even said "That how we spell it aroudn here".......that's ma story n i'm sticking to it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:05 pm
S.T.3.
EarthChi
S.T.3.
Lol, u r so busted. biggrin

That is you, so dun even try play it off like it isnt.

Another big tip...................she sez she ur friend......not on friends list.......n u seem to not know her...........which is interesting cause she seems to know you. biggrin

How does she know me!??!
I don't know her ;-;
If I could I would call you and tell you that I wasn't her and if you heard how my voice sounded I think you would take back what you said >.<

Lol, I believe that your you, cause i've seen your picture......I don't believe that she's her. I believe that your pretending to be her...............that's ma story n i'm sticking to it. biggrin

Fine, whatever I don't care think what you want. This is the last time I'm telling you I'm not her.  

EarthChi

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:11 pm
*Still thinks it's Chi* biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:11 pm
>Is not happy at all with this. stare  

EarthChi

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:16 pm
*Still thinsk it's her*

One thing that really gave u a way is......You knew how old she said she was.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:18 pm
sheesh talk about a quarrel. I know that neither of you are either of you because both of you never talked like the way that was talked. Sheesh.  

GaleSkies

EarthChi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:19 pm
Do I really have to say it again! you said her username so I looked her up and read her profile you dolt! >.<  
GaleSkies
sheesh talk about a quarrel. I know that neither of you are either of you because both of you never talked like the way that was talked. Sheesh.

euh.. retro  

SweetDreams92

GaleSkies

^^^is not galeskies  
S.T.3.
*Still thinsk it's her*

One thing that really gave u a way is......You knew how old she said she was.....

Steve, if she says its not her, its not her. Annapoke's age is displayed in her profile, she might have just been curious and looked her up.

Let it go before you make her really mad. Please?  

Antun

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:20 pm
Lol, getting her mad at me is fun. biggrin

No but seriously wouldn't u b a little suspicious if a random girl PM'd u and in the 3rd PM send me a description without even wondering if I wanted to know. biggrin

Her Description:
Quote:
ok then i will just tell you somethings um i am a cheerleader i work at hotters i love playin flag foot ball i am a blond i have long hair to and i have size d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:22 pm
Yeah well I bet you are going to have a great time since I'm more then mad now...I'm pissed stare  

EarthChi

GaleSkies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:22 pm
Plus isn't there a roleplay rule of agreement? If one thing is said it has to be assumed as true and then continued.
I am a waitress
No you're not
yes I am
no your not
yes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:25 pm
S.T.3.
Lol, getting her mad at me is fun. biggrin

No but seriously wouldn't u b a little suspicious if a random girl PM'd u and in the 3rd PM send me a description without even wondering if I wanted to know. biggrin

Her Description:
Quote:
ok then i will just tell you somethings um i am a cheerleader i work at hotters i love playin flag foot ball i am a blond i have long hair to and i have size d

It doesnt look like EarthChi and whoever this is type very similarly. And would I be suspicious of what? Id probably stop talking to that person.  

Antun

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:25 pm
I know, but it's random n weird, n i'm creeped the hell out.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games