Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
STATE WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU BY LOOKS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 556 557 558 559 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you cut out your eye to save your head?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:42 pm

I like it, but it's missing a little something.

Oh, and way up to penned ignorance, I like it a lot! ^^
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:15 pm

the mix of colors hurt my eyes, and the dragon helm doesn't make any sense to me...I'm still trying to decide if it's a yes or no, but right now, things are leaning towards no.

Arcanas

Hunter

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:29 am

I'm a rainbow, jeez. No one seems to get it... Oh well. And the dragon helm is there because I like it. If you knew me even a little you'd know I'm completely random.

But anyways, getting back on topic, I'm liking your avatar more and more every time I see it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Oh taste the rainbow! lol well I'll be nice and since you're right next to me tell you I love it more than anything else!!!!!XD

penned ignorance

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 pm

... Wow, you know, that just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. stare

But, aren't I the one that supposed to be constantly afraid of you?

((Swoopin' gin! xd ))

Oh and I love your avatar ((monotone voice))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:42 pm

I suppose I'm starting to see the rainbow going on...but then again, you don't want me to get started on what colors you're missing, so I'll save it, and just say I like it ^_^

because well, it's starting to grow on me.

Arcanas

Hunter

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:51 pm

It's grown on me. I didn't like it so much at first but now I think it's pretty cool.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Every time I see yours I have to make a double take. I'll probably have to look really closely at it sometime, because everytime I see it I see something new.

And I have all the basic colours; red, orange (ish), yellow (ish), green, blue, purple. It's good enough for me, and I love my dragon helm. It's just so cool looking. ^_^ Yours is growing on me too, Arcanas. Gosh, I wish I had an assassin. Maybe someday...

Kerrigan_dragon

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:17 pm

I don't really like how the green and the kimono go but I really really like it. xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:01 am

I'd like it more if there were shoes to add more dark to the bottom, but I enjoy it as it is as well. ^_^

Slim95
Crew

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:15 am

It's kind of cluttered... but I like it. Somehow the random items work well.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:27 am

The leaf makes me giggle. I don't know why though.

Le gaspe! Is that a cigarette in your hand? No! Bad! Hugs not drugs! ((or other addictions))

Kerrigan_dragon

Starlock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:40 am

I'm trying to figure out what it is. I like it but some of the elements (the helm and the bow 'wings') seem a bit odd. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:10 pm

It's a gaia swat trooper, cool!!!

Kire Kaysan

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:25 am

User Image I like. The shirtless thing always strikes me as "I'm such a bad a** that I don't need anything covering up my chest." XD The only thing out of place is the red on the shield and that's barely noticeable.

Kerrigan_dragon
The leaf makes me giggle. I don't know why though.

Le gaspe! Is that a cigarette in your hand? No! Bad! Hugs not drugs! ((or other addictions))

Awww. . . no more addictions for me. . . emo Good bye chocolate. . . User Image
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 556 557 558 559 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games