Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:57 pm
lobo...and jaft? that be some weird kids! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:20 am
I know the season is over, but this is me in my 2007 colorguard outfit for our show.

[Colorguard 2007  

umi505

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Jaft and Dark: Que? Por que? gonk
Why would you think such a thing? Lobo does not flirt with the Jaft, nor does she want to think about Jaft babies, or any babies! Babies are scaaaaaaaaryyyyyyy! crying

Lobo would rather flirt with Umi as Umi is like, uber cute and pretty in her winterguard outfit =x
Have my babies so I don't have to have Jaft's! gonk *runs into a wall and is knocked out*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:11 pm
Lobo-chan
Jaft and Dark: Que? Por que? gonk
Why would you think such a thing? Lobo does not flirt with the Jaft, nor does she want to think about Jaft babies, or any babies! Babies are scaaaaaaaaryyyyyyy! crying

Lobo would rather flirt with Umi as Umi is like, uber cute and pretty in her winterguard outfit =x
Have my babies so I don't have to have Jaft's! gonk *runs into a wall and is knocked out*
: x Good luck with that, girl. Xp *giggle snorts and walks away* xD  

umi505

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:12 pm
umi505
I know the season is over, but this is me in my 2007 colorguard outfit for our show.

[Colorguard 2007
Umi is pretty dang cute ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:38 pm
Lobo-chan

biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:50 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 pm
Jaft
Lobo-chan

biggrin

Crap, I've been Jaft-quoted...
Hmmm, maybe this is about the time I should talk about my dream of being a pregnant man and giving birth to cats? sweatdrop  

Lobo-chan

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:52 pm
umi505

[Colorguard 2007
such a cute costume!!! We never had costumes for my high school's guard...we were lame ^_^ just had to wear all black and stuffs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:43 pm
Arcanas
umi505

[Colorguard 2007
such a cute costume!!! We never had costumes for my high school's guard...we were lame ^_^ just had to wear all black and stuffs.
Thank you ^^ It's my favorite costume I had so far in my years. =p And it was really cool because we got to drench ourselves in glitter before each show! xD  

umi505

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 pm
oh man..girls and glitter...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 pm
umi505

[Colorguard 2007
O.o Umi...wow... >.< I'd go on but it'd just be senseless babble  

Dark_Wyvern

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:12 pm
umi505
Arcanas
umi505

[Colorguard 2007
Thank you ^^ It's my favorite costume I had so far in my years. =p And it was really cool because we got to drench ourselves in glitter before each show! xD
We...don't have a colorguard like that. We have a colorguard in the military sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:51 pm
@Dark: Oh snap. Oo That . . doesn't . . sound good. Xp LOL

@Anise: ROTC, you mean? Yeah, we have that too. All my friends are in it! xD It's funny we're all in color guard yet then again I'm the only one of us in color guard at the same time everyone ells but me is in color guard . . . .We like telling each other that and then we confuse the teachers. Because they obviously have no clue what color guard is. =P OOOh boy.  

umi505

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games