Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:38 pm
umi505
@Dark: Oh snap. Oo That . . doesn't . . sound good. Xp LOL

@Anise: ROTC, you mean? Yeah, we have that too. All my friends are in it! xD It's funny we're all in color guard yet then again I'm the only one of us in color guard at the same time everyone ells but me is in color guard . . . .We like telling each other that and then we confuse the teachers. Because they obviously have no clue what color guard is. =P OOOh boy.
Hah, yeah, ROTC. I'm in it, but I'm not a part of color guard. I'm a bit too short for that...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:14 am
Bear!
Uber- Myspace pose! xD  

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:29 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
umi505

@Anise: ROTC, you mean? Yeah, we have that too. All my friends are in it! xD It's funny we're all in color guard yet then again I'm the only one of us in color guard at the same time everyone ells but me is in color guard . . . .We like telling each other that and then we confuse the teachers. Because they obviously have no clue what color guard is. =P OOOh boy.
Hah, yeah, ROTC. I'm in it, but I'm not a part of color guard. I'm a bit too short for that...
There's a height requirement? =O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm
@Maya: Your bear is so cute! whee And you look adorable as always, with your big sparkly eyes....

@Umi: Ah, I always love dance team uniforms. whee My school has fantastic ones each year. So very glitzy and stylish.  

Slim95
Crew

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 pm
umi505
Anise_is_my_replica
umi505

Technically, no, but the flags and rifles are...like....as tall as, and taller, than me...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:54 am
Anise_is_my_replica
umi505
Anise_is_my_replica
umi505

Technically, no, but the flags and rifles are...like....as tall as, and taller, than me...
Aha. =p I know what you mean. Our flags are in-between 6 and 6 1/2 feet tall. I'm amazed because there's a lot of shorter people in our guard, but they can whip that flag around no problem. =) I also have friend in the ROTC color guard who’s pretty short.
Height isn’t much of a problem in color guard (both the military and performing type) You learn to find your “spin spot”.  

umi505

KiBowie

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Ki fixed her camera. :3
Finally..

^-^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:01 pm
Picture.
And in signature, of course.  

Itchy_Thong

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:23 pm
User Image

I'm blonde for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:32 pm
User Image
My sister and me  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:36 pm
I like your sister. biggrin

Ho ho ho!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:46 pm
Jaft
I like your sister. biggrin

Ho ho ho!
Keep dreaming  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 pm
I'm sure he will be.

But why do you always look so angry? Don't you ever smile?

I mean, even your sister's smiling! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:55 pm
He's a thug. Thugs don't smile, they crush puny people. Lol.

Amiright, or amihorriblywrongupthewazoo?

Ho ho ho!  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games