Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 am
(Ok, I have no idea whats going on despite reading all of this so i'm going off what I think happened))

Hedron let out a roar in fury and the anti matter energy burst out of his armor. his dragon coiled up in the air and tore a hole into space, he dove in and with a violent crash he was near Ashoc, the dragon sealed the hole and attached to Hedron like before making the energy on Hedron hotter. the ice melted around and he took his 7 foot long sword out and gave out an enormous roar of fury. he hit the ground with excessive force to shake the earth violently. He was determined to protect Ashoc and he didn't care who would die in the crossfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 am

Dexys laughed a deep, full laugh and smiled, "Ah, but it wasn't mother who cared at all! It was my father. My father who taught me the discipline and grace that the world needed to survive. You hear that? The world NEEDS order! MY order." He swung the staff over his head, sending a torrent of ice and snow up in the air, then he brought the staff back down to the floor with a crack, blowing the icy cluster towards Daedalus and Roland. "Now, now, Ashoc. Shall we make this quick then?" He grinned and the staff became an icy blade, with icy tendrils cracking and twisting continuous about its length. He gripped the hilt tightly. Nerius lifted his head and spoke. "Do it, brother. Take what you came here for." And with these cold words he knelt to the ground and encased himself in a solid block of super-hard ice.

Dexys merely laughed again. "Coward... She's but a GIRL!" He leaped in the air, brandishing his blade above his head. The ice and snow seemed to follow him, still falling yet whirling behind him like a vapor trail. His eyes shone brightly in the dim overcast light that penetrated the holes in the roof. "C'mon, Ashoc! Let's see it!" And he lunged down at her, bringing the sword flying forward directly towards her head.

The agents of Squad 13 had their hands full already. Water and Darkness lunged directly at Roland from either side, their negative mass generators glowing faintly in their hands. Darkness caught him first, barring his arms tightly behind his head, but neglecting the gauntlets on his hands. He closed his eyes and exhaled, burping out a thick cloud of tar-like smoke that surrounded Roland's face, covering it. Water knelt to the ground and began charging his generator, glaring up at the mercenary with cold resolve.

Earth and Fire, meanwhile, were struggling to keep up with Daedalus. They watched as he spawned a sword, seemingly from his own components, and eyed each other solemnly. Earth flexed both arms in a sharp, hard motion, and the earth beneath him erupted, sending large chunks of rock flying into the air. Fire's eyes glowed bright and piercing in the dim light as he snapped his fingers, setting his hands on fire, and launched a flame-thrower-like attack at the enigmatic machine. They had no such goal of capturing the construct. They merely hoped to disable it and pillage the body for its technology. They sheathed their generators subconsciously and focused fully on their attack.

Spifflicious

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Hedron broke the ice around him and with the force seemingly like a train he tackled Dexys and in a blind adrenaline filled fury he focused the burning energy into his fists and began punching Dexys wildly in the face head. he then headbutts him and jumps off. he gets his sword out and roars  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:41 pm
Daedalus saw the world as if in slow motion, the icy barrage from Dexys coming at him from one side, and the fiery blast from one of the suits from the other. And for once Daedalus simply stood his ground, he drove the sword into the ground the edge facing the oncoming ice shards and holding his other palm out towards the flames. In an instant his sword began to glow along with his new tattoos. the energies cycling back and forth. Sending a shockwave of heat out of the sword slicing the ice storm in twain. And at the same time the fire which was fast approaching seemed to compress and then flowed onto Daedalus, his tattoos glowing brighter seemingly spreading a little more over his body.

He paused a moment longer, then turned to the one who seemed to have the power of earth, he dashed next to him and swung the mighty sword over his head, aiming to slice the warrior in two.

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 pm
"Grr....CHEATER! 'Nyat fair! Make things even I shall!'" Roland grinned, though it couldn't be seen through the smoke crap on his face. He broke the bonds on his hands, and pulled the smokey haze off of his face, using his gloves to handle it. He made sure to absorb quite a bit of it. He would later mess with it and see if he could master the Darkness element. He used the rest and hurled it back at darkness, seeing that it was really effective. it knocked him to the ground, and Roland used an energy ball and forms it into a cage around him. Roland then turned on the other one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 pm
(Just... ignore the avi for now, guys. xD)

The tune she'd been working on, humming under her breath as Dexys spoke, worked like a charm. As Hedron tackled Dexys, a sword formed out of the snow and ice, but even as she watched it became brighter and clearer than any ice. It floated to her hand and she grinned wickedly at him. The sword had formed into pure diamond, and had an edge that gleamed murderously at him. "Oh yes, Dexys, we shall see." She was aware of the others, and thankful for their help, but her attention was focused on Dexys. If he wanted to murder her, fine, but she wasn't going down without a fight. And especially because he involved her friends, she wanted him to feel pain before she died. She didn't care if she came out of this alive, just wanted him to suffer. She swung at Dexys' side quickly.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:27 pm
Dexys' vision clouded as he fell to the ground from the behemoth's blow. With the lack of focus, the blizzard around them faded to a light indoor drizzle, drenching everything. He climbed shakily to his feet and shook off the daze. Then he took a fighting stance again just as a long shard of ice shot into his back, and subsequently his torso was severed clean in half by Ashoc's sword.

Nerius stood behind him, his arm morphed into a giant ice lance, breathing heavily as the rain fell around him.

Earth felt his breath stop short as the sword cut through him. He saw red and then black as he sank to his knees and then fell apart. Fire, meanwhile, jumped high in the air, sending a tornado of magma roaring into Daedalus' glowing form.

Darkness roared in protest, pounding fruitlessly on the energy cage around him. He began casting darkness bolts at Roland in rapid succession. Water, on the other hand, had finished charging the generator. He stood with a smile as he rose to his feet and aimed it at Roland. "You're mine, mercenary!" he yelled as he triggered the reaction, shooting a long bolt of purple anti-matter at Roland.

Dexys choked, tasting a mixture of blood, spit and bile. "You.. ugh.. You're a coward... N-nerius... Always... have been... Follow... the easy... path..." He exhaled one final time and the rain stopped. Dexys sank to his knees as Nerius removed the lance, and fell in two, his innards and blood pooling on the ground. Nerius evaporated and rose through the hole in the roof, collecting again outside and sinking to his knees in regret. What had he just tried to do..?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:35 pm
"Ha! As if! Sorry mate, but I don't swing that way!" Roland froze time and jumped out of the way, and then let time flow again. He laughed as he watched the anti-matter bolt hit the one in the cage. He then formed a wall of energy and flung it at the water elemental.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Hedron grabbed Dexys' remains. leave no trace was what was going in his mind. he used his anti matter energy to burn the remains completely

he gets his blade and runs over to the side of Fire shot his energy to knock him down. he ran foraard and planted his sword through Fires chest like a large lance and lifted him into the air he slams Fire on the ground a few times then takes his sword back, he signals Daedalus to help Roland.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 pm

As Dexys was burned from existence, his hand opened, dropping a tiny white cube. It was heavy, seemingly weighted by a mysterious force, but it was unaffected by the anti-matter burn.

Water puzzled as one instant the bolt was on course to strike the mercenary, and the next it was slamming into his partner. Darkness screamed an inaudible word as he was enveloped by the anti-matter charge and erased from time itself, encased in the generator. Water, meanwhile, roared in anger, causing a fierce downpour of rain to begin again. He dropped the generator and jumped in the air, water swirling around him in a massive tornado. He swept over Roland, knocking him to the ground, and expanded rapidly, causing the entire building to tremble and begin to shake apart. Then he formed hundreds of shards of ice from the torrent and began firing them, machine gun-style, at the beings in the room.

Spifflicious

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 pm
A satisfying thump could be heard as Daedalus' sword hit the ground lightly after passing clean through Earth's body, but that strike left him vulnerable and the magma tornado was moving too fast for Daedalus to evade it fully, wrenching his shoulder he managed to get his sword arm and most of his torso out of the way of the blast, but his left arm gout caught and immediately disintegrated in in flames. Using the speed and rotation of his dodge he swung mightly trying to slice Fire through the torso.

Edit: ((I guess We both killed him viral. xd ))

Daedalus quickly got out of the way of the ice shards being launced by Water, using the sword he repaired his now missing arm, a seam could be seen at his shoulder where the materials were slightly different. He did a serpentine dash to get to where Roland was only visible on the outside lines where he suddenly changed directions again. With the rage subsiding Daedalus could focus a little better and he went back to back Roland who turned for a moment shocked but once he saw who it was turned back around, each facing the opposite direction watching each other's back.

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:11 pm
"Thanks, Hedron," she called, then stormed out of the building to find Nerius. She found him on his knees, and pointed the sword at his throat. "Hello, Nerius," she said coldly, her voice full to the bursting point with bitter sarcasm. "So nice to see you again. You know, some exes do things like burn pictures, or throw out clothes. But no, you'd never be satisfied with something so mundane. You had to set me up into a trap, get me to trust you, and then stab me in the back." She pressed the sword into his neck, and a small trickle of blood appeared. Ashoc was almost shaking in her rage and pain.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm
Roland growled at the water elemental "Oh no you don't! I will not allow that! I'm sorry, but I can not allow you to go any further!" Roland froze time, and gathered near everyone else. He then let time flow, and made a dome of fire around them. "Hold up everyone, things are about to get hot!" He yelled. Roland then made the dome slowly expand until Water had literally evaporated. Roland then ran outside to help Ashoc deal with Nerius. Roland wanted to be there when he explained, for he was curious. Why make that deal when he would turn around and stab him in the back?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:25 pm
he grabs the cube and looks it over. he stashes it safely and he then charges his blade with orange energy and he slashes sending an orange tidal wave at the water creature and the energy consumes it. he runs over and slashes at it wildly a then all the orange energy compacts together and explodes like a huge bomb inside the creature.

he uses his blue burning energy to propel himself upward and brakes a hole in the ceiling as he came up from behind Nerius. he gave a low growl. He grabs the back of Nerius' head and made him look at Ashoc and pressed in creasingly harder on his head almost crushing his skull. He wanted him to talk.  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Nerius felt his thought process broken by the appearance of Hedron, Ashoc, and Roland. He kept his head bowed until Hedron gripped his skull tightly and forced it upward. Wincing a bit, unable to focus enough to break free, he stared at Ashoc, searching for the words to say.

"Ash... I..." He attempted to start, but still couldn't find the words. He didn't know why. He cleared his throat shakily and spoke the only words he could find at the moment. "I'm... so sorry... for everything..." He was addressing the group as a whole. "I... thought..." Why was this so hard? There had to be reasoning.

"The truth is, when I stepped through that rip... my mind just went blank. I had been fighting with myself the entire time, but... I just... I lost it. And once I was there, I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. I thought maybe, just maybe if I provoked a war... An all out war... that maybe both sides could get out all their aggression and end this all. A bit of my own chaos, I suppose. But... even that doesn't make sense." He addressed Hedron now, speaking softly, deliberately.

"I want you to kill me now, beast, as you should have in the first place. I want you to finish me here and now so that I may never have the chance to betray any of you again." And he was silent.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games