Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Viral C
i also will trade for anything that can be used for black smithing. magic enhancements and the sorts 3nodding if you find anything nifty keep it and i'll take a look into it ^^ Maybe you can get something during your mission 3nodding
"I'll be sure to keep my eye open for anything, for you Elcia." Cthugarai said. "I wouldn't have much need for custom weaponry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:49 am
"As me also, I already have my baby." Kagura said, rubbing her scythe.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:19 pm
((Sorry you guys, I've been on vacation. sweatdrop I'm actually at an internet cafe right now. I don't really have the attention span to read all that's happened since the last time I was here, but I'll be back on Monday, so I'll post then. ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:00 am
((pokes RP ninja ))

"Thanks everyone!" Elcia said a little surprised at their offers to help, but please as well that she had made some genuine friends.
"So uhm when do we get there? Is it very far?"

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 am
Elcia
((pokes RP ninja ))

"Thanks everyone!" Elcia said a little surprised at their offers to help, but please as well that she had made some genuine friends.
Not reaally. just nee to find a good spot to drop you off ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 am
Viral C
Elcia
((pokes RP ninja ))

"Oh alright" She replied making a fist around the miniature staff attached to the sun shaped pendant around her neck.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:00 am
Elcia
Viral C
Elcia
((pokes RP ninja ))

"Oh alright" She replied making a fist around the miniature staff attached to the sun shaped pendant around her neck.
You seem pretty determined Elcia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:09 pm
"We all are!" Kagura said, closing her eyes, trying to think positive. "What in a can't turning in a mouse, and what if something goes wrong?!" she pushed the thought out of her head, gripping her scythe hard, as if someone was trying to take it from her.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:29 pm
"Let's get ready Blot, we don't have much time to really get ready." Cthugarai said to his fuzzy companion, reaching out for him.

The moment his hand touched the bears head he became slightly clear and fluid, his form changing into that of a crystal sword.

Cthugarai looked at it for a moment before saying quietly, "This is new."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Marcus: Well I wouldn't suggest those big weapons you all are carrying. ^^;  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 pm
Viral C
"Why not?" Cthugarai inquired. "They have been a great help thus far, and this is actually a smaller weapon I've been using this far."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:47 am
Kusaragi
Viral C
"Why not?" Cthugarai inquired. "They have been a great help thus far, and this is actually a smaller weapon I've been using this far."
Draden: Yeah but Stealth ops. have lots of restrictions ^^;

Marcus: Swords, scythes, staffs, and especially spears are way too slow no matter who uses them. That and they don't allow enough room for you to use them. In a stealth op. everything changes. Guns have to have silencers or they are useless. Reallt knives are the only blade that is tolerated, maybe a dagger, Dirks are very questionable, Katars aren't too bad.

That and the crystal blade is very reflective. I learned the hard way last night that some enemies will turn on a flashlight just to find the glare of an enemies weapon. Actually I am worried about Draden. Hes white with gold, not exactly stealthy where as Kagura and Cthugarai have darker skin and clothing on. 3nodding

So who wants a knife? biggrin  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 pm
Kerrigan was looking out the window lost in thought as all this was going on. As Marcus spoke she finally came out of her daze. "Oh... I don't think I'll be very subtle," she spoke softly, tugging at her bright clothing gently. "A knife would be nice, thank you." She was speaking softly and carefully, with none of her usual energy or humor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:53 pm
"Well for starters I'll leave my coat in the van since it's white and I have black underneath. You will be here for us to make our getaway right?" she interrupted herself. Azkadellia then interrupted the conversation, "Draden and I can take other forms."
"Ah, see that will help. Also my staff has time/space magic capabilities so I could stop time for all of us granted for short periods give there are so many of us. And my sun pendant can be used to produce blinding light." she said but decided that a knife might come in handy.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:19 am
Kagura sighed. "Haven't you seen anything? I can transform and absorb my scythe if needed, and if anything goes wrong, I can teleport. And even beter, if I touch someone while teleporting they'll come with me!"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games