Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Jojun Balsa

Demonic Sleuth

21,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:48 pm
Hello everyone. You can just call me Leiko or Lei if you want. I'm turning 16 this Sunday, April 9th. I'm a Staff Sergeant in ROTC, I'm in ROTC drill team, color guard, and all. I love to read and draw fantasy type things. I read manga, watch anime, and play videogames all of the time. I love the night and dark when the moon's out. I dislike quite a few teachers at school, writing reports, freshman at my high school (they are really annoying) and many other things but I'd never get done if I listed them all. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:04 am
Hi im a dude and i joined so i could get money  

Destinylord

Lil-Baa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:57 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:05 am
Alias:THE Wind Demon Vaati
Location:Why the bloody hell should I tell you? Ok fine...HELL...Yes HELL!Occupation: Leader of the K.D.B.(Kids from Down Below) Just trying to make your life a little more like a living hell. mrgreen
Likes:Anime, manga, fantasy books, reading, writeing, drawing, listening to music, the word hell, you know just stuff any normal teenager from hell likes to do(lol rofl ).
Dislikes: You weird people who say your alive which makes you superior to those of us who are undead...
People who make me mad, my sister(casue she won't leave me alone or shut up! xp ), when my friend Noah just won't stop saying "I like swords", I'm going to stop here cause my list goes on and on and on...

Eiffel Bookmark

Iya Ieyama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:34 am
Ok then, here goes-about me!
Name: Im not sure I should tell ya this one...on Gaia you can call me Iya Ieyama, though ^^
What I like: martial arts, computers, reading, orange juice, roleplaying, girls, and good food of all kinds!
What I dont like: anyone who complains a lot, seeing friends hurt and or insulted, bright sunlight, girls who cheat and guys who steal girlfriends from people, braggarts.
Birthday: December 10th
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 200 pounds mrgreen
Blood type: O (in case you ever need a blood-transfusion, I guess)
Hobbies: being a full-time nerd; Anime, Magic the Gathering, video games, Manga, Computers-if you name it, I do it. I study/ied about eight types of martial arts, I lift weights, and I do a lot of work with my church.
More about me:
I'm a goth
I smoke occasionally and drink alcohol
I have a large tattoo of a fish on my back (pm if you wanna see it)
I live in Port Orange, Florida
My lucky number is 4  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:16 am
Konichiwa, new peoples! Welcome aboard and I hope ye all have fun and decide to stay for a while.  

Ombrophile

Kittara Mirrou

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:57 am
la-greetingsha! domokun i am kittara, i wanted to join a nice family guild and one that will help me get up money for me and my friend, the great mandy, i may speak weird sometimes, but that is because i am prolly LA-HYPA!

i also read the comics on the front of the guild, i wish i could be in one, no one puts me in a pic/comic, no one likes teh kittara crying i hope to meet new people and great new friends here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:36 am
Yay welcome new people! Also Leiko... I think I've seen your somewhere before; I recognise the name Leiko, lol.  

RaidenKazama

Wren D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:02 am
My name is Wren im 16 my favorites colors are red and black and i love art, music, and making ppl laugh! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:15 am
i know i should have does a while ago but hre it goes

name:can't tell jst call me Dark

intrests:south park, rpging, fantasy games, annoying big bro biggrin

coming on gaia and going out to the counrtyside

dislikes: small dark enclosed spaces and any1 who pisses me off

about me:i'm occasionally quiet but somtimes have to let things out, i can't stand my lil sis and i work well in groups  

Wicka_the_Undead

Risetsute

Dapper Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:36 am
Name : Kanasaka_Honda

Interests: Manga , anime , reading, horse-riding and drawing

Reason i joined: because this place pwns other guilds that i'm joined to  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:43 am
Le hello.
I'm Chelsea, I'm 14, and people call me Chels or Kitten. >^.^<

Likes: Night, most guys, friends, drawing, being alone, anime, fewd, black, red, shopping, singing, dancing, music, theatre, horror movies, being the leader and the one to make people laugh *You get the idea*

Dislikes: Most gross humor, daytime, bouncy cheery people, pink, yellow, preps, school *You get the idea..again* x3

-:- Glad To Be Here -:-
<33

x0TaintedXFate0x

~Luvable-BunnyGirl-Mina~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:07 pm
Hewwo evewyone my name ish ~Luvable-BunnyGirl-Mina~...BUT Evewyone calls me Mina.

Female
Sweet, Caring, playful, shy, loving and very generous
I Luv: Anime, rp's , making avvies, banners, video clips, BOYZ, hanging out, traveling, reading (Sum things) , watching tv, being a teenager while I am.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:24 pm
Hey I'm Corey, from down here in Lousiana! So....s'up all?

BTW, aren't I supposed to get a free gift?  

Tsumaru606

funked_up253

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:37 pm
hey my names Jay
im 16
ilike anime,myspace,adultswim,and rock music...oh and gaia!
im trying to complete my dream avi right nowi still need...like 5 items?
im questing a clot glamrock headband now but i still need like 1500g

so ifu want to u can donate 2 me!!!
donators r heart d and they go on my sig andmy profile!!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games