Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 am

((yah the hell with it ima post randomely till some one comes to interact with me or something -_-...oh and befor i forget << *glares at rawring ninja* chu bump again and ima going to have to takle/eat you _))

Treya yawned again the little doze she'd had by the stream didn't do to much for her nd she still felt tired shaking her head slowly she thought of ways that might help keep her awake for a bit more finally she gave up on wandering the woods although it was to do that she just wasn't in the mood so sitting down and resting her back against a trees trunk she consentrated on the grass untill a flower (a rose she loves rosses) startd to grow and bloom when she was sure it was done she kept doing that by either moving her hand over a spot or looking at it untill all around her flowers grew thinking of something she smiled "since i am kinda bored and no one has come looking for me since last night i don't think it'll hurt if i try" she mumbled to herself then getting up she started to wander around again but this time she kept her hands out and concentrated on them this way as she walked or passed by rosses and other flowers started to grow and bloom as she passed....
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:20 am

|| YAY! no one responded to me so they prolly felt awkward to answer biggrin I hope, now I know how to make my friend shut up, all she does is talk biggrin Hopefully. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm

((>_< lol, vampiric, your lack of punctuation seriously hurts my brain))
((poor Alex...but he's a butt, so it's okay if he can't do anything xP Zetao said she'd be gone for a while...if you want I could post as Ali and Avery's actions could be implied))
((and carny...lol))

((HA.HA! De-nied Michishige!))
Jordan finished her cinnamon roll/bun and looked up at the flight test. "You don't mind watching?" she asked Michishige.

((I have decided to mess with you, vampiric xD))
Telemachus was taking his -un-usual walk in the woods when he came upon a girl walking and growing flowers. "Hello there!" he said, "You wouldn't happen to be on a walk too? No, that's just silly. You must live here! Here? In the woods? Why would you live in the woods? Are you human? Are you a spirit? You made flowers. Ahah! you must have an I'ras. Well, that's nice. Talk to you some other time." With that Tele walked off, whistling to himself.

((hehe, I think the Pres might have a slight case of ADD xD))
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:16 pm

((O______________O *is scared of the pres nao @_@*))

Treya gave a little squeek as she just stared terrified at the guy as he said some things then left with a quick intake of breath she kept going but now she went deeper into the woods just incase more people decided to show up

(( just so you know she is being really calm right now the fact that the pres randomely showed up has scared her to the point where she is now twitchy if there were a word for it XD by the way sorry about the popuntuation problem i just can't wrap my head around that sorry XD))

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:25 pm

((haha, yeah, I figured that. And don't worry about the punctuation, it's okay, it just hearts my brain is all >_<))
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm

|| I know how to make awkward conversations! Like one time I was talking to my friend about those dragcave or whatever eggs (I killed mine, and now moved on to the pokemon one biggrin ) Well, I told her to click my eggs, and then it got all quiet o.o (this was in real life people biggrin But she used to be on gaia too... ) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:47 pm

((yeah, you can probably post as them. I don't think Zeato will mind if you take over her character for a bit until she gets back. Besides, Alex may be a 'butt'...but I'm not! D= ))
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:48 pm

"No, of course I don't mind." Michishige's stupid grin came back. "You're probably gonna ace this test too. I wanna see you in action!" He gave her a thumbs up. "Good luck! Not like you'll need it though."

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 pm

((hehe, lol, I know. You are a wonderful, wonderful person >.> but Alex is still annoying...but that's his character, so eh. She wanted us to keep her characters alive, so I don't think she would mind. I'll try not to butcher them too bad xP))
((here goes...something...I wonder what color she was using?))

((oh, and looking back at the post I noticed one has Spencer saying hello to Ali, one has him just noticing...I was confuzzled, but I did my best.))

"Great, Ali. Where do you want to sit? Want to go outside?" Avery asked the little girl.

I wanna sit by that big kitty outside!" Ali replied enthusiastically.

Kitty?... Avery thought. Taking Ali by the hand she noticed Alex and quickly made a beeline for the door in the opposite direction, "C'mon, Ali. Let's go outside," she said.

------------------------------------------------

Whit noticed an older student across the way with an absolutely adorable little girl, and a guy standing in the middle of the cafeteria. Grinning, he turned invisible to grab some food and then follow the two girls he saw. This school was looking interesting already.

-------------------------------------------------

Zaias stretched and looked around, "I didn't really want to come back, but I'm glad Ali's here with me and okay. It's...weird. It feels different, but also the same. Like nothing's changed."
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:10 pm

((You didn't respond to Shige T.T MEANIE FACE!!!!!

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:13 pm

((yesh...I...did....*goes to look at recent posts*))
((O: you posted while I was making my MONSTER post, that's why. Sooo-ry))

"Thanks," Jordan said. Don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up. Stepping onto the platform it began to rise until Shige was but a midget on the floor. Huh, wonder if he's normally that small..., she thought. Touching her toes, she prepared for the platform to drop and the course to start. Feeling her stomach suddenly feel weightless she quickly launched herself from the platform and into the course. Speeding to the hoops she flew though each one, being careful to get her feet through without hitting them. Dropping down and spinning into a hoop below she lost some air but quickly flew back up. Next was the balls. oh, how she loved having things shot at her in midair.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:36 pm

((It's okay. cry ))

"Whoa..." Michishige uttered in amazement. "She's so... amazing..." His mouth hung open, gaining him a few stares from passerby's. "Man, I wish I could fly."

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:43 pm

((HAHA! SUCK IT, SENSORY!! sorry, don't know what came over me eek ))

Jordan swerved around the balls, reacting as fast as she could. Suddenly she felt a thud and went spinning out of control. For a brief second she saw Michishige's upside-down face before she righted herself. Relatively used to spinning she sped up to make up lost time and finish the course. Reaching the end she landed on another podium, but instead of riding it down she jumped off onto the net far below. There was no penalty for hitting the net after you finished.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

(( *sticks tongue out* bleh bleh bleh!!! Shige's gonna get telepathy eventually!!!! eventually....))

Michishige walked over to where Jordan jumped into the net. "You're so amazing. That was AWESOME!!! You never cease to amaze me." He gave her a broad smile and offered his hand to help her out of the net.

Luxurious Poverty

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games