Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

All Rei could do was shake his head when Alaric apologized. He didn't need his pity. He didn't want anyone to pity him. When Alaric began speaking again his neck twisted and he stared at him in utter shock. He didn't even try and hide it. He watched in silence as the older boy spoke. Rei chewed on his lip, trying to think of anything to say. "Sometimes you have to take risks Alaric... we can't just spend our lives hiding because we're afraid we'll get hurt..." He watched with sad eyes as the boy stood and made to leave, pausing only for a moment at the doorway to utter a few parting words. Nothing wrong with him? Ha! More like nothing right with him. Silently, Rei curled his knees to his chest and rested his chin on them. Alaric was long gone by the time Rei's voice found him again. "Come back...."It was barely even a whisper. Just a ghost of a breath, that even Rei could barely hear, let alone a boy that was probably already off the train and headed towards the castle.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana turned her head from the window to Steele when he spoke up again. I can't stop talking, she repeated in his voice. Every word that he said was true, and she knew it. Silence was probably not the best option right now. "What am I supposed to say?" she finally asked in a hushed voice, holding back her tears the best she could. When the train arrived in Hogsmeade, Ariana stood up and walked to the door before Steele did, then led him out of the Hogwarts Express.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

"Oh, I, I didn't mean, I," Corabell's polite society manners failed her as her cheeks burned. "I'm sorry, I'm used to socializing at society dos," she finally managed, shoulders hunching as she glanced away shyly. "I'm not used to hanging out with children my own age outside of relatives or parties and such."

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? On the Hogwarts Express
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Talking with Uriel
OOC: (( Oh! The train just arrived at the station, we should head over there! ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: The Hogwarts Express]

Uriel shook his head. "It's fine, I understand. I never really speny any time with anyone growing up but my siblings. We all tend to stick together. I'm kind of glad I'm here alone. This way I'll have to make some friends." His attention turned to the window as the train pulled into the station. "Oh, we're here already. We better get going, we don't want to miss the boats." He got up and made his way off the train, assuming Corabell would follow.

It all comes down to you.

*Exit to station*

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Ari, make sure you keep a hold of yourself. We can't have people asking us what's wrong. That will be bad for both of us to explain I'm sure," he said to her as they walked out of the car and into Hogsmeade, her going first.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick shook his head at Romy. "I'm cool mate. My dad's not as bad as I thought he was, and I have a stepmum that cares." However, when Romy whispered his secret, Rick blinked a few times. He frowned, going over what he said in his head once more just to make sure he heard him right. "Well, I'm not sure about it, but you haven't crucioed me, imperioused me, chocked me, or made me cut myself open while making me stay in the same room as a deceased friend. I would say you're probably saner than you think there."

----------------------------------
State: Shocked
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy looked at Rick, nodding when he said he had family to live with. A few seconds after Romy had shared his factoid, Rick denounced the boy as sane. Well... saner. "I suppose. Though, if I ever do try anything like that, I give you full permission to call me crazy." He gave a teasing smile, trying to be sociable. His blue eyes shimmered in excitement, making him seem friendly and inviting.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Train Compartment // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved, ecstaticspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Thank bloody God I didn't screw this up...'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien thumbed his ring absentmindedly, wondering if it was too soon to offer that one up, if they should perhaps spend some more time together first. Eventually, the train made the decision for him, having arrived at the station for them to get off. He gestured to the door. "After you. I do suppose you'll be wanting to tell everyone how it went? I saw you talking to your friends." Damien left out that he was sure they'd been telling her to avoid him, or yell at him, or hex him, or do whatever other horrible thing to him. He doubted very highly that they'd be at all happy with the most recent development. He personally intended to stay far, far away from those girls while Marina recounted their conversation. He didn't doubt for a second that they would be entirely unhappy with how things had turned out. He supposed he'd have to learn to get along with them, but for now, he was planning on letting them react however they would, far enough away that they'd be out of range to do anything horrible to him. Besides, he had his own mate to update. He hoped Dom would be happy for him; the other boy hadn't seemed entirely sold when they'd spoke about it before.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Damien exits to Hogsmeade Station after Marina **

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Overjoyed | But you're not who you say you are: He's kissing me!| Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina nodded, getting up. "If I don't they'll just hunt me down," she said dryly. She wondered exactly how much she should tell them. Obviously she wasn't going to go into a detailed description or anything but she'd have to say sonething. We snogged? Was that too brief? She nearly blushed just at the memory and snapped herself out of her thoughts. She gave Damien a quick smile before exiting the train. Best. Train ride. Ever.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

*Exit to Hogsmeade Station*

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl grumbled as he dropped their trunks off, then grabbed his backpack. Next thing he knew, the train whistle was blowing. With a few of his long strides, both of the Nolynn children were aboard the train. "Way to go, Dhylly. You almost made us late!" The girl had a hint of annoyance in her tone, making her brother frown. "Without me, you'd have missed the train in full. Now get off me." He helped the girl to the ground, then started to search for a place to sit. After a few minutes, he found such a place. It was nice and empty, so he laid on one of the benches.

His knees were crooked at an angle, a book leaned against his thighs when Minn peeked in. Her expression was one of sorrow, wanting, and curiosity. "Dhyl," she asked, waiting until he glanced up at her to continue. "Can I sit with you? No one else wants me to sit by them." Her wide eyes looked sad, so he immediately nodded. "Sure thing, Mouse. Just know I'm into this book, so I'm not going to be insanely talkative." The girl shrugged, then curled up on the bench. Before the train even started moving, she was fast asleep.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:34 am
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus stepped on the train, looking around for a place to sit. It only took one lap of searching to find a recluse compartment, one no one had yet claimed. Romy quickly changed into his uniform, leaving his robes on top of his bag. He sat down, then set his cat carrier beside him. When it seemed no one would join him, he slipped his sketchbook from the carry-on bag he packed. A pen was next produced, before the boy flipped to a half finished drawing. The soft scratches of his pen were soon heard as he set about his work.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:17 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ hopped onto the train, gold eyes wide. As Prefect, she was required to monitor the students and such. Not a very fun job, but someone had to do it! Already dressed in her uniform, the teen looked quite official. Somewhere between school last term and summer this, she had managed to gain three inches in height. Now standing at five feet three, plus the height of her ever present heels, the girl was taller than at least the younger students. A sigh sounded, then the Prefect set about her route, checking that students weren't misbehaving.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana climbed up the steps to the train, eyes peeled for Steele. He has to be around here somewhere, she thought with a small frown. If he decided to take this year off as well, she would flip out. Since the two were now a couple, not having him around school would be annoying and frustrating. The redhead scanned each compartment she passed. Brown eyes fell on some familiar faces, and some not. Maybe he would find her himself?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

Amanda climbed up the steps to the train. She figured it would take too much of her time and effort to find Eretria, so she instead found an empty compartment and occupied it. To get more quiet and privacy, the blonde closed the glass door behind her.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron climbed up the steps to the Hogwarts Express. He stared down at the floor for most of his walk through the hallway until he found a compartment which had yet to be occupied, so the boy opened the door and sat on the bench near the window. Staring out of it, he scanned the platform, trying to see if Elli was still out there.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games