Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane happily followed Darcy. She could still hardly believe it, she was on a real proper date. It was very strange and quite wonderful. After they grabbed their ice cream they continued outside into the lovely weather. The sun was just starting to set creating the ideal conditions. As she stepped outside she down by Darcy. She took a big spoonful of the fruity ice cream and smiled as best she could the cold sweetness in her mouth. It took her a moment to swallow before she could answer the question posed to her. "Well I have found anything I am really interested in yet. I hope to though. I am working as a secretary at a friends detective agency currently." She spoke letting her mind wander a bit. She hated to admit but she wasn't exactly enjoying the agency. She'd most certainly stay on with them for a while but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to get another job, one that she actually enjoyed. It probably wouldn't be too hard to do both.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely
Hold on
User Image

Darcy licked his ice cream absentmindedly as he listened to Jane talk and had his mind wander to random thoughts and ideas surrounding the young woman in front of him. It also took him a full minute to not feel jealously when looking at her spoon which was allowed to touch her lips; more action he's seen with them that's for sure! Hearing her say she hadn't found anything quite interesting he gave her comforting grin. "You'll find something. A girl as grand as you...anyone would be mad to not hire you on the spot." He gave a light blush after speaking and dove, almost literally, into his cone unknowingly getting some on the tip of nose. When she mentioned working at a friend's detective agency his eyes widened glazing with awe and companionship finding another person willing to work for justice. "That sounds awesome! Have any big cases yet?" Darcy licked his lips feeling some stickiness gather on them from his sweet treat.

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane couldn't help but smile at the boy. She barely knew him and he already regarded her as a woman. The compliments certainly added to her mood. She couldn't help but blush. She wished it would be that easy. She bit her bottom lip and examined the boy, and crossed her legs. She had to keep herself from laughing when she noticed the blot of ice cream on his nose. It made him even more adorable. She couldn't help a slight giggle but decided not to tell him. She listened as he couldn't to speak and couldn't help but be a bit put-off when the agency was brought up. She didn't really want to talk about that but she wouldn't let him now that, he seemed very excited about it. "Not yet really, we have a missing man but that is the only case so far. How about you?" She didn't really know what that was in response to. Anything about him worked just fine.

ooc;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy listened to Jane's giggle and felt lightheaded with happiness even with a little bubble of confusion on why she might be giggling. He hadn't done anything funny...had he? Trying not to dwell on it he listened as she gave a short summary of the agency nodding before shrugging at her question. "Not much. I still put in some hours over at Dervish and Banges to sustain my tinkering habit but I've been admitted to be a Junior Auror." he responded nonchalantly.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane could tell Darcy was a bit confused about the giggling. Maybe she should tell him. No, it was more fun if she didn't. When he spoke she was totally fascinated. "An Auror? Really? That's great. I'm sure that's very exciting." Hmm...maybe I could become an Auror, that'd be fun. Jane thought to herself. Though that didn't necessarily appeal to her. She really never would find something to do with her life. "Have you done anything interesting with that yet? Fought any dark wizards?" She asked eagerly.

ooc;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:25 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy shrugged again a dusting of color on his cheeks from the excited gleam in Jane's eyes after he told her about his new work. "Not really. Since I'm only a Junior I've mostly been doing paperwork and drills. The meanest wizard I've seen these past weeks was my drill master; brutal task master he is." He reached up to wipe his nose feeling an odd chill creep up there when he felt something cold and wet. Pulling back he saw that his fingers were coating in melted ice cream. "Gah! When'd that get there?!" Darcy muttered to himself fiddling with some napkins one handed.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane smiled brightly. "That's wonderful though. I hope your enjoying it" She said before taking another large bite of her ice cream and then licking the spoon. Jane giggled again when he finally noticed the ice cream. She smiled "Oh I hadn't noticed." She lied, giggling again. It was hard to even keep it together for Jane. It made him maybe a thousand times more adorable. She let her thoughts wander for a minute before taking another bite.

ooc;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:55 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy narrowed his eyes at her giggling knowing then that she really had noticed the ice cream on his nose. "Suuuure, then I'm sure you won't mind me doing this then." He swiped some ice cream from the melted section of his cone and dabbed it on Jane's cheek with cheeky grin (pun definitely intended) before licking the excess off.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane laughed as he spoke, she wasn't transparent at all. She was surprised when he moved forward. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect when she noticed the cold stickiness on her check. She squealed happily and couldn't help but laugh. For awhile she just sat there studied him a small smile still gracing her pink lips. This whole thing just seemed so right, so perfect. She couldn't imagine this could ever change and she had only just met the boy. A boy. That's really all he was. And a girl was all she was/ They were adults, they were just kids. But how is it, if she was just a girl, could she be so madly in love with pretty much a complete stranger. It was strange, yet somehow wonderful. Her smile brightened suddenly as she realized she might look strange just staring at him. "So Darcy, tell me" she thought for a moment "five random things about your self and then I'll do the same." She said excited for idea. She'd make sure they were strangers no longer.

ooc;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy watched Jane and his sappy grin returned as he heard her laugh and squeal. Was it weird to believe that a girl he met just a few months prior was absolutely perfect in every way? He supposed so, but he didn't mind. Her laughter and squeals were already becoming imprinted on his heart, if he tried to stop now he was sure he'd go through the worst case of withdrawal. He had been staring and grinning back at her before he broke out of his reverie with a light blush at her request before chuckling. "Five things huh? Well...I like cats. I have one and her name is Titania after the Fairy Queen. I love tea like the proper Brit I am. I have my own little stash at home so my family can't find it filled with different flavors and varieties. My uncle taught me and my sister how to drive which leads to my next thing: I have an old Daimler that I'm fixing up so I can drive it. And finally my favorite muggle band is the Beatles and my favorite Wizard one is the Strange Nephews. So, what about you?" Darcy finished.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

Jane listened intently, wanting to know anything there was to know about the boy. He liked cats, that was great, Jane loved cats. "Titania" Jane said quietly, trying out the name. It was beautiful and had a great namesake. Oh and hem liked tea? Jane loved tea so much, and she was most certainly a true Brit. So much in common. She listened as he coutinued. Well that was unfortunate. She supposed this would not be a good time to mention the brand new mercedes convertible it her garage. Yeah, being rich was not as great as everyone made it out to seem. She rolled her eyes slightly and took another bite of the ice cream. What about her? That was a very good question. "Hmm...let's see" She thought for a moment "I'm left-handed, I am an absolutely terrible, terrible cook. It's really sad actually because my mother is like a gourmet chef and I am just...terrible." She laughed pitifully, it really was terrible. "I don't know how to ride a bike, never really learned. I speak French." She stopped to think again. She wasn't all that exciting, suddenly her mouth acted before her brain "and I'm a Baroness." Jane's eyes grew. Had she really just said that? That was something she had not told anyone, literally no one. Not even her closest friends knew that and here she was telling a person she had only met a few months ago. She couldn't get away from it now, it was true and what would he think if she took it back? She'd seem like a liar, or a crazy person. She just sat there staring at him, hoping he'd comment on the other facts.

ooc;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:38 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy had to force himself to listen to the words coming from Jane's mouth rather than just her lips forming them. He chuckled at her comment of being a terrible cook and mentally shrugged. He wasn't better only knowing enough to not starve, maybe they could do a joint cooking class. Why was the idea that they would be together after today sound so...normal? He blinked as she said she hadn't learned how to ride a bike before formulating a plan to teach her in the nearby future. Again, thinking of plans like this should be freaking him out, it just made his chest fill with warmth. However at Jane's last words he felt himself blink again.
And again.
And one more time for good measure.
A Baroness huh? Darcy supposed that would explain her spacious apartment. He looked over at her as he was processing the information and took in her enlarged almost nervous eyes and found that he really and truly didn't care.
"Well, that certainly is a random fact. One question though, the Prince ain't gonna come and make me 'disappear' for that ice cream smearing earlier, is he?" Darcy gave his lopsided grin hoping she would understand.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane smiled awkwardly, mentally begging him to say something. She knew she shouldn't have told him. This was part of the reason she had been teased when she was in America. Those darn American school children. He could have chose to comment on anyone of those things, everyone was always surprised she spoke French and few knew that as well. This was just her luck. Finally he spoke. She laughed awkwardly really not wanting to speak on the subject. "No, no probably not. He's far too nice for that." She said trying to smile. She hoped this would blow over soon. She wanted to be with Darcy more than anything, to have a real life with him but it could be awkward. Then it suddenly occurred to her that she was probably the only one who even cared. Just because she was distantly related to the Royal family meant nothing. Finally she smiled for real. "I've never told anyone that before so you'll have to forgive the momentary freak-out."

ooc;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:04 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy blinked again then chuckled at Jane's remark; either she was going along with his ploy or she was being serious, either way she was adorable. His light brown eyes widened as she admitted to never telling anyone else her royal secret (pun not intended) and he felt touched she trusted him enough for her to tell it. Without hesitation he reached out with his hand and placed it on top of her own and gave a bright smile. "I'm glad you trust in me enough to tell me...so I suppose that I can tell you one of my own: I didn't go to Hogwarts because when me and my sister got our letters our father, who was a mean drunk, destroyed them. He was cruel and abusive towards us and by the time we were rescued it was far too late for us to join." Darcy took a deep breath after relaying all that information his heart thundering inside his rib cage as he hoped-prayed more like it-that Jane didn't look at him any less for what he's told her.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane's heart fluttered as Darcy placed his hand on her's. Just the touch of his skin made her feel all sorts of weird. He was right, she did trust him and there was no reason for her to, she just felt like being with him was something she should have been doing her entire life. Though she was incredibly shocked to his words. Abused? Jane could hardly fathom, her parents never even yelled at her, surely there was nothing even close to abuse. Sure she knew it happened but actually hearing the words shocked her, especially coming from Darcy. What did she say? Did he want pity or was he one of those people who hated that? After a moment she smiled slightly "Well I'm glad you can tell me that and I'm sorry it happened" What else did she say? She had questions, like where was he now? Also he had a sister. That was an interesting development. Should she kiss him? No, it was too early for that and she wanted her first kiss to be a lot better than it would be at this moment. "Well we are certainly good at coming up with random facts, huh?" She said laughing awkwardly. Hopefully he was okay with her reaction and wouldn't think she was mocking his pain.

ooc;

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games