Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:03 pm
- OOC: She just saw someone die... owo -  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 pm
"I don't know how that'll turn out while being drunk..." He said, sipping on his 3rd bottle. "What game do you have in mind?" Rock asked lifting his head up a little, revealing the red forehead from the table

(Btw, are we litterally underground? or we're in the middle of nowhere? XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Amaya only gave Adrian a weak nod in return before she left and got Calista, the two disappearing to go train. Amaya worked with Calista in small bursts, but mainly Calista sat and played with her barbies nearby while Amaya trained against different shadow versions of different things. She knew Sikes hadn't forgotten and was probably looking for some other way to get at her now. As a rock came hurdling towards Amaya's head, she attempted to phase into the ground as she had done so hundreds of times before.

The next thing Amaya knew, she woke up on the ground with Calista screaming 'mommy' and shaking her desperately. Her head was pounding, and as Amaya reached up to touch it, she felt something warm and wet against her skin. Taking her hand away, Amaya found it to be covered in blood. "What happened?..." She asked Calista, trying to calm the small child down as she held a hand over the gash in her head.

"You were training and then a rock came at your head and you stood there and it hit you and then you fell down and your head had a booboo." Calista sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes since her mother was conscious once more.

Why didn't I phase?.... Amaya thought to herself, slowly getting back onto her feet. Once she had Calista calmed down she sent her back over to her dolls and began training once more, the worry about her inability to phase still in the back of her mind.

((Dinner time brb))

"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 pm
- OOC: I PM'ed Zimbu since I saw his owner profile said they were thinking about buying Angel, sooo... Yea. owo -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm
[[I'm gonna have Rena head to the bar. Sounds fun. At least I'll have a reason to post then.]]

Rena couldn't find anything remotely interesting to read in the den, so she got up and went to the door, remembering she'd seen a bar before she'd been bought. "If anyone needs me I'll be at the bar." She called out, knowing full well nobody in the house would care for her company. Nobody knew her at all or seemed to care to get to know her. That alone put her in a sour mood.

Rena left with no wait for any reply and made the short walk to the bar. She entered, sitting down a couple seats away from two other mutants. "Gimme the strongest thing you got." She told the bartender as she sat down. When the man gave her a powerful rum, she thanked him and took a drink, not even making a face at the strength of the drink.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm
((Heading home for the holidays soon anyway. And then I shall have Skyrim at my fingertips. emotion_dowant ))

Once Amaya had left, Adrian found himself lying in his bed alone, in utter pain and exhaustion as he stared up at the ceiling. He suddenly had flashbacks to his time in the hospital and how miserable that was before rolling over to take a nap, mentally swearing not to take another pill from Sikes for the remainder of his time there.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:24 pm
[[SKYRIM <3 friendly advice? go with a khajit biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 pm
((I am one actually. XD Normally I would have gone with a Dark Elf, but it's like all the elves got uglier between games. >.>))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 pm
[[I know right? the only ones that got better were Khajit and argonian.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm
(we're literally underground.)

Kierra sat there,"Umm...I don't know." She watched a girl walk into the bar and drink what Kierra understood to be very strong. She looked at the girl incrediously.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm
Rena turned to look at a girl she saw eying her. "Something wrong?" She asked with a twitch of her ears, her tail curling around her waist. Such little mannerisms had become habit to her by now and she tended to not notice the little movements of her animal traits. Rena took another drink of the liquor and watched the girl. "So what's your story?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 pm
Rock slumped back on the table before lifting his head back up. "What? Oh." Rock saw what she was looking at and slumped back on the table. "if you want me to say anything, now's the time. I've got enough alcohol to say anything that you want to hear that is true." he replied through the table.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 pm
Kierra quickly shook her head at Rena,"No. Sorry. Sorry." She then blinked at the sudden question,"Umm...I just wanted to be fixed, but then I was put here." She then looked at Rock who seemed out of it to say the least. She poked him in the side to make sure he was still alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 pm
Smith walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and walked down the hall back to his room. On the way to get food for himself and Adrian, the ever-disorganized portion of his brain that he used for tracking his morning routine and other basics had reminded him that he had not showered since the day before he'd left Avondale's service four days prior. He'd gone straight back to remedy that situation, and gloried in the feel of hot water coming from pipes that had been serviced more than once in the past half-decade. He felt truly clean for the first time in what seemed like forever.

Wrapped in the cozy memories of his shower, Smith almost walked past Adrian's room without noticing the occupant. He paused and, rather absent-mindedly, waved hello with the hand that had been holding up his towel. It fell about halfway to the ground before flattening out like a piece of wet cardboard and moving back up to cover the essential bits. "Morning. Did you have breakfast?"

((The Khajiit look a lot better in Skyrim, most of the human/Mer look better with the exception of Redguards, who look more native-Australian than African now. I'll refrain from commenting on the Argonians.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:59 pm
Rena scoffed at the simple answer. "Yeah? who doesn't wanna be human again? Name's Rena." She ran a hand through her hair, and stopped when she remembered she still wore her engagement ring. That ring, that cursed reminder of how her life used to be. She growled to herself as she looked at the ring before pulling it off and slamming it on the bar, causing it to roll in front of the other girl. "Blasted memories..." The ring itself was a beautiful gold, and adorned with three decent sized rubies. Not something someone would just want to get rid of for the hell of it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games