Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 am
Isadora Davis

The redhead nodded at Kamiya and listened to what she said, frowning a bit at the fact that she too had a bad run in with Rajin. "I haven't had the best first experiencing him, either.." She admitted and averted her eyes. "Then again.. this is really my firs time experiencing monsters other than myself." Isadora admitted in shame, her frown slightly widening. When she heard Hector greeting her, however, she turned to him and sheepishly grinned, greeting him as well. It was then she started wondering what kind of monsters these three were.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:37 pm
Rajin kept his attention on burning flame until the teacher grasped his shoulder. The touch held weight. A lot actually. Nothing Rajin couldn't handle however. There was a sign of struggle though. The ifrit locked eyes with the teacher. He wasn't afraid, even if the teacher was rather ominous. This man was nothing to Rajin. The pretty boy man a threatening looking snarl when suddenly, the teacher's attention was pulled away by the girl with wild white hair who kept calling Rajin, hellhound. For a moment, Rajin considered the girl. looking back on it, she had tried to help in the past. Maybe she wasn't ALL bad. The genie reluctantly took his seat. So long as she didn't annoy him, she would be fine.

Upon being told that the class would be going outside, Hector immediately cowered in fear. Without thinking, he latched onto Kamiya's arm and whimpered. "I'm gonna shrivel up to nothing." Hector said in complete terror. He wanted to curse the teacher for being inconsiderate of his condition. Shouldn't he have known? Weren't teacher's aware of what they're students monster forms were? As a zombie, Hector had a tough time retain water in his body, so he would shrivel to a raisin out in the sun unless he had an umbrella or something.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Still standing in the hallway as Terry left him there Jacob rubbed his head. "What to do now then" he wondered with a tad sigh. As was usually the case passing his time after his first two classes was a bit of a pain. "Why did I decide for PE anyways" he muttered rubbing the side of his head. With another class he would have less down time but on the downside he wouldn't be able to see the females in there gym outfits. "That would be a shame" he commented to himself as he started to simply wander the school.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:38 pm
Isadora Davis

Outside? Nature?? Wonderful! Just what Isadora needs. Fresh air would certainly calm her down and bring up her spirits. She seemed to be more eager than most, but kept in her seat until she was told otherwise. Isadora looks over at Hector and chuckles a bit. "It won't be that bad, I'm sure. Nature is beautiful." Her smile widens, hoping to explore a good amount of the outside before class ends.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image
Lucian Von Somerhaul
─┼─────────────┼

"Those of you that have a sunlight condition, please see me in my office." Lucian had taken precautions for his students and had a vial of medicine made specifically to each race. He made sure to label each one for the individuals. After each one came into his office, he handed them each a vial with their names on it. "This only gives you temporary immunity to the sun, without any side effects or harmful effects to your bodies." He told those that was still leery of the medicine at hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 pm
((Hey I'm on a mission trip this week, so I won't be on much until the evenings u o u))  

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:16 pm
[i don't sleep at night since i usually work, So i'll usually be on]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 am
((Going underway tomorrow for about a week, no idea if I'll find WiFi))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:54 pm
Hector frowned pitifully and meekly as he walked with a group of student to Mr. Somerhaul's office and received a vial of some strange medicine. Why a vial of (Not sure if it's a liquid or not) was suppose to be administered. Maybe the monsters and yokai were adapting magic into modern medicine. Regardless, Hector reluctantly took the medicine, fearing the teacher's leering gaze. It was like Somerhaul didn't like his students, especially boys. Upon ingesting the vial's contents, Hector couldn't help but gag. It was rather distasteful to say the least. Soon, the zombie was clutching his throat and making a bit of a show out of it, but soon stopped he felt the rays of the sun hit his bare skin. Nothing. He felt nothing. No burning of any kind. The zombie wasn't slowly being roasted unalive. Perhaps, there was hope.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 pm
((Sorry guys!!!))

Carlanza was the last to leave the classroom, having dazed out into another world for a bit. Realizing that no one was in the room, she packed her stuff hurriedly and headed to the next class. She was late.. That was certain. She felt kind of like curling into a ball and crying because she was so late but as she entered the classroom she noticed that they were getting ready to head outside. She smiled and headed towards Robert and the group. "sorry!!!!"

Shiyana smiled cutely as she waited to head outside. She wasn't going to say aynthing.. Well no duh, but she was kind of jealous now. And quite curious as to how Princess was doing. Maybe the leprechaun wasn't upsetting her too much? She certainly hoped not.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
Lucian Von Somerhaul
─┼─────────────┼

"See. There was no reason to put on a show. " Lucian then took his leave from the office. Upon remembering something, he turned an looked back inside the room. "By the way the medicine only works for an hour. So please remember that. I rather not have to clean up my students."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 am
Robert sat there happily content even if going outside looked eerie as hell sometimes and he even noticed Carlanza so apparently everyone from his first to last period was going to be with him every class every day. "Hey Carlanza, I thought you had another class maybe. What took you to get here?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am
Kamiya waited for the new girl, Isadora, along with Hector to come out of the classroom. She waited patiently, and even saw Rajin move by her. She place her head down, not wanting to look at him. For it was hard to apology to him, after she was verbally abuse with harsh words by him. Given her warrior status, she was still a girl, and had some concerns. She would act tough in front of others, but sometimes it wasn't really what she wanted. She tend to think with her head than that of heart. Her heart was kind, but outwards appearance made it seem like she was tough. In strength she was, and was a good fighter, but she never really got to play with other girls. So she clung to Isadora. She found someone willing to talk to her, this made Kamiya happy. She smiled at Kamiya, and started showing her, her sketchbook. There was even a picture of Hector that she drew.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:33 pm
After being told he only had an hour before the medicine wore off, Hector returned to his friends, i.e. Kamiya and Isadora. Perhaps the zombie should have considered himself lucky. His first two friends at Yokai academy were girls. "Well, I'm ready." Hector said sounding a tiny bit nervous and reluctant to go outside. Sure the medicine would keep the undead boy from frying to a crisp, but that was just for an hour. Nevertheless, the zombie put on an awkward smile for his friends. It was like a bad poker face. the smile was crooked and everything was off.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:53 pm
Isadora Davis

Isadora stood up and flattened her skirt out before walking out of the room with the rest of the class. Some nice, fresh air is exactly what Isadora needs, and is thrilled to be exploring nature with her two new friends; Kamiya and Hector. She was perfectly content with Kamiya clinging to her and smiled a bit wider at the fact that she felt comfortable enough to do so. Isadora also noticed the tall Ifrit passing them by, but paid him no attention whatsoever. That's what she's decided to do with him from now on; he will recieve no kind of attention from her unless absolutely necessary. There's really no reason for anyone to act so sourly to their peers, especially if their complete strangers. So, what better way to take care of a bully than to ignore them? The red head is positive he would prefer it that way, anyway. And if he doesn't...
Splendid.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces