Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Comic 24 :: Sex changes, clowns, and hippies - oh my! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell
  Does Not Approve
View Results

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:09 pm
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81
i try not to. i mean i do have to love on my baby sometime, which i really love doing. but i love doing my crafts too. it actually runs in the family all the crafts. one of these days i think that i will try to teach salum how to crochet...lol... i hope she dont get her tail crocheted in it....lmao

Heheh, very talented cat Salum would be.

@Sci: Maybe.
yes she would be very talented. but she is kinda talented right now as it is. i heard her say adam a few times since i started dating my bf. as you can guess his name is adam. it is cute she calls him by name.

That's cool, my cat does that with my dad... she's funny... and so is my kitten Leo... he's like my alram clock.
salum is like that to me at times. to wake me up she jumps up on me and starts getting all lovey dovey with my face. getting her fur in my mouth all the time. it is sweet but i dont like the taste of cat fur.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:17 pm
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81
i try not to. i mean i do have to love on my baby sometime, which i really love doing. but i love doing my crafts too. it actually runs in the family all the crafts. one of these days i think that i will try to teach salum how to crochet...lol... i hope she dont get her tail crocheted in it....lmao

yes she would be very talented. but she is kinda talented right now as it is. i heard her say adam a few times since i started dating my bf. as you can guess his name is adam. it is cute she calls him by name.

That's cool, my cat does that with my dad... she's funny... and so is my kitten Leo... he's like my alram clock.
salum is like that to me at times. to wake me up she jumps up on me and starts getting all lovey dovey with my face. getting her fur in my mouth all the time. it is sweet but i dont like the taste of cat fur.

xd My cat does that every morning, he got me up at six this time.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

salum81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:21 pm
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81
Goddess Ace
salum81

my cat was doing that every morning then i started sleeping during the day instead of the night and she just kind stopped a little she still wakes me up before i go to work she knows what time i wake up to go to work and she comes in to wake me up sometimes before my alarm clock goes off.
xd My cat does that every morning, he got me up at six this time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:23 pm
Aww, she just wants attention... and most likely to be fed...

Leo likes to sleep on me at night then wake me up early by rubbing up against my face.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Scigirl23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:25 pm
My cat always sleeps with me

Not in that way heart

I love her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:28 pm
User Image

heart This is my baby heart  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:30 pm
Goddess Ace
User Image

heart This is my baby heart
eek aaawwwww!!!!! heart heart *huggles kitty cat* heart whee blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:31 pm
i dont have a pic of my cat i wish i did she is sooo cute thou. she is a senior citizen now. she is 7 years old and i love her more now than i did when i first got her which was back in august of 1999. she is like a daughter to me. i call her my child. she is my baby  

salum81

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:33 pm
I have an older cat to, she's 7 as well... her name is Ickerus. She's my dad's cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:33 pm
biggrin yay i was in comic. i wanna be in the nxt. jsut give me a bit to get better shoes and maybe a better top.  

Sirus_Kumo_Makaryu1

Sirus_Kumo_Makaryu1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:34 pm
hey ace if u help me i will get u cans lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:35 pm
gah. i forgot i have no fishing rods or bait X.X  

Sirus_Kumo_Makaryu1

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:36 pm
Hun, I'm still questing for an Angelic Scarf which is like 800k+ as well as funding an egg hunt/random # thing for the guild, I really can't help you get any new items...

As for the next comic, will see...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:38 pm
kk. umm hmm can u get a gift ninjas to help me out with the fishing problem. ill send u as many cans as i can. i'll send all funds i make to u if u can do that for me.  

Sirus_Kumo_Makaryu1

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:39 pm
Sirus_Kumo_Makaryu1
kk. umm hmm can u get a gift ninjas to help me out with the fishing problem. ill send u as many cans as i can. i'll send all funds i make to u if u can do that for me.

Bait? I can spare some bait for you.... you fine with the lowest grade?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games