Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:00 am
"How about now?" Ray asked "hmm...he's a big boy he can do it..." Yumi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:31 pm
"OMG!" yelled Tact. Suddenly, god appeared in front of him and pointed a finger at him. "Don't disrespect my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yellled. Then he zapped Tact with thunder, and then dissappeared. The next moment, the dragons all breathed fire on him, then the bog monster swallowed him and cr*pped him into the bog where he sank.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:22 am
"should we?" Ray asked "Why bother? this is why they call it the forest of misfortune anyway..." Yumi said yawning "and besides...it's not like Tact can get near us now..." she added "How did you get so evil?" Joey asked "It not how Joey it's why..." Ryu replied "Oh come on... their just illusions that you can feel...once he get out of the forest or get into this barrier he'll be fine...as long as he doesn't get too many mental problems, oh that would really be a problem..." Yumi said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:57 pm
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

growled an outraged Tact, or, an outraged Tacts head that was sticking out of a bog. "YOU MEAN I CONJUURED UP ALL THESE RREEEALLL THINGS AND JUST TO FIND OUT THAT PPL THINK THEIR ILLUSIONS??!!!  

Rester.R

rejected angel of demons

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:24 am
Name:michael
Side: i chouse it whaen i denifits me
Race: angel
Weapons:sword of light sword of dark and my gold promise ring my gf gave me
Courses:all of them
Appearance: angelis with a demon mark on cheast
Personality: do what best helpsme and my gf
Bio: umm whar is that
Dorm: umm i don't now  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:06 pm
rejected angel of demons
Name:michael
Side: i chouse it whaen i denifits me
Race: angel
Weapons:sword of light sword of dark and my gold promise ring my gf gave me
Courses:all of them
Appearance: angelis with a demon mark on cheast
Personality: do what best helpsme and my gf
Bio: umm whar is that
Dorm: umm i don't now

i dont think you can take all the courses... and the bio is something like your charries past and what happened and how he ended up here.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:35 am
Yumi put on some earplugs, Joey and Ryu covered their ears "geez Tact, you don't have to yell...and...we also believed that Yumi's angry with you and since that you don't seem to know anything about the red phoenix kingdom, I may as well not tell you because you might kill Yumi because of your rage..." Ray said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 am
hi what up  

rejected angel of demons

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:24 pm
"WHHHHHAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
YELLED Tact again. "MY BODY IS BROKEN! IT'S OFFICIALLY BROKEN! THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX IT, AND YOU'RE WORRIED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE CRAPPIN THING ABOUT SOMETHING I'VE NEVER HEARD OF???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:36 am
Ray sighed and took the ear plugs out "C'mon Yumi, stop bringing bad luck to Tact..." he said, "not until he says what I want him to say" Yumi said, she glanced at Tact "that's where I'll finish giving him bad luck and then heal him" she added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:03 pm
"Grr...." gruumbled Tact. "STUPID INSANE GIRL!" And with that, he, purposely, kicked Yumi in the shins. But all this was interuppted when a huge yellow bot came flyign out of the sky with a smoke trail and crashed into the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:13 am
"Will you do it now?" Ray asked "Give me 15 reasons why..." Yumi said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

XxoHeartBreakeroxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:35 am
Sora:Kairi!

Kairi:Sora!

-they run and hug each other- 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:59 pm
"Stupid bot," grumbled Rester as he kickded off the panel and went into the forest. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Meanwhile, Tact pulled out his sword and cut some of Yumi's hair off, then stormed away.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:58 pm
"you really shouldn't have done that..." Ryu said as he stared at Tact as he runs off "but I have to, otherwise he'd be in more trouble, I know how his mind works that's why I needed him to leave this place before anything else happened" Yumi said as she walks off "where the hell are you going?" Joey asked, a bit irritated "it's my problem, my responsibility and my duty, get off my back. I'll face them alone" she said coldly, nobody could ever imagine that Yumi could be that cold as she walks off. They were all in shock of what they saw.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games