Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:01 am
Krystalcat
stupid motherf###ing hackers. First they start on one mule, then proceed to the next, and now they're trying to hack my main. I check my seldom used email accounts, and I have like 10 emails "your account is now blocked" "your account is temporarily blocked". Every single day for weeks straight. I wish they would permanently ban the IP addresses of those people.

How are they getting your passwords? There should be NO way for them to be able to hack you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:11 pm
The best advice I can think of is to report it and change your pass word daily until it goes away!  

Lemon_Wired

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:13 am
Lemon_Wired
The best advice I can think of is to report it and change your pass word daily until it goes away!

Good idea. 3nodding I should have taken this advice a year and a half ago. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:18 pm
I hate that I don't feel like myself.

I know people change. But I don't feel right about the person I am today.

I don't feel that I'm me anymore.

And I feel that I'm being too dramatic over it.

Pachelbel Canon

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 am
aprilness

Well if people change, then maybe you'll like who you are tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 am
aprilness

dude, i totally felt this way in high school!

like, i WANTED to be who i felt i was on the inside, but i knew if i did, i'd get tons of harassment from my friends who wouldn't understand or be able to cope with the change.

which is why i waited until college and made a fresh start. xd i was exactly who i wanted to be ((@ the time)) in college.

you've got to decide for yourself if its more important to be who you want to be or to be who your friends think you are. i wish i'd been truer to myself back in hs, but i wasn't confident enough to make the transition, ya know?

gotta live for you, sug! be who YOU are, not who others THINK you are. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:13 pm
i hate everyone living in my house. I hope they get what's coming to them and that its extremely unpleasant  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:06 pm
I hate that I work on my birthday and so i want to do something to celebrate on my damn day off and i have a husband that won't go anywhere with me because "he has a raid to go to" so ya know what?!?! ******** him i'll go celebrate on my own talk2hand  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:33 pm
i hate making grocery lists KNOWING that i will forget at least 3 things on the list...or that i will forget to PUT those things on the list in the first place.

crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
sad The opposite sex confuses me to no end. Why would you bother to flirt with me like a hooker with no shame if you live in another state? crying heart

Edit: Not directed towards anyone in this guild! This is harder for me because the person who i'm talking about is someone I've actually met, and get to see once or twice a year.  

MonsieurSponge

DarkWingSymphonyX

Dapper Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 am
I hate it that Scrubs is right about "the Friend Zone."

All I want is a chance with her I'll never get  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:42 pm
gonk An amazing guy asked me out today and I had to say no because he lives in another state.

Edit: Oh great. Now everybody is giving me s**t about it. Two of my friends told me I should have tried to make it work, and my mom is a little apprehensive about me even SEEING him next week when he comes to visit. She told me not to say anything, I totally made the right choice. But now I'm really unsure. This guy is so great...I'm really upset with the circumstances, and I'm not sure if I was too hasty or if I was right on track. gonk  

MonsieurSponge

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:26 am
Did you meet him first online or in real life?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:55 am
aprilness
Did you meet him first online or in real life?

In real life. I thought about it for a couple of days, and I decided that I want to try going out, but he and I haven't had an opportunity to talk on the phone very long for today because he's driving down here, so i'm freaking out because I'm worried about what he will say. stressed I fell out of the car when he called me earlier. xd heart  

MonsieurSponge

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 pm
my ******** back went out, AGAIN, after a WHOLE YEAR of it being good.

and i might be crazy, but its like its been saving up all its pain for THAT WHOLE YEAR. crying

so yeah, don't expect me on much for at least a week. this comp chair is agony to sit in. crying crying crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games