Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Hanami10

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:30 pm
hiii

I like green
heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:37 pm
Hi there everyone I am new to the guild. Thank you for accepting me! This seems like a nice place 3nodding  

rhapasody

rhapasody

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:41 pm
Umm so I should probably introduce myself...

My real name is Rose but you can call me Rhapasody or wasabi (perferably wasabi lol) & I am 16. ninja

I love to draw, sing, dance, and play soccer and swim. heart

I love bunnies and the color pink. heart

Well guess thats all you need to know 3nodding Anyone feel free to add me as a friend!
smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:52 pm
Hello, hope you all stay active. heart  

Dana Pixie Stix

That Tape Monster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:42 pm
My real name is Aurora. Age 14. I love to play DDR and Zelda. In my opinion, green is the best color EVER. And I have toes. x3. Anyone feel free to add me!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:26 pm
Aurora? That's a beautiful name! Don't hear that often.  

Dana Pixie Stix

shodaime20

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:14 pm
hey everyone!! i'm new here so i hope i'll really enjoy sticking around here..

oh by the way.. i have to inroduce myself..

my name's jhay.. i'm from the philippines.. yeah i'm a proud filipino.. lol.. age is 14 turning to 15 on october.. haha.. i really love naruto and bleach so much.. they rock!! lol.. anyway.. please visit my profile and the evidence is there!! haha.. okay.. i guess that's it.. hehe.. oh by the way.. please feel free to add me!! i love being friends with everybody!! heart

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:43 am
GASP
Hello I'm new to this guild and I'm very Happy I was acepted!
You may call me Izzy heart
I like anime and everything that has to do with japan ect.
I am a vice captain to the guild on my banner ^_^
My favorite color is green and red, blue and black, white and grey XD
I am currently working on an art shop with some friends, and when it's done I hope people visit!
MY favorite music genre is rock,metal,punk,alternative rock,emo,(I like to listen to it in a foriegn language too heart )and Jpop
I love donations and random comments! heart
I live in the US
I make banner's (not amazing ones but there not bad)
I love Sai from Naruto heart
My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts and Dead or Alive
I hate Sasuke and Sakura for Naruto
I Donate to deserving Gaians heart
My favorite movie is "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
Once again, thanks for accepting me 4laugh

Artistic Repertoire

Distinct Explorer

TheJester2009

2,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:46 am
this guild is sweeet...i need gold lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:28 pm
My username is lostbutbeingfound, but in the real world I go by ALex, I'm 14 years old, I've been in gaia for less than a year, I am a very, very, very poor gaian.
Although I used to be wheathly, one of my friends knew my password and took everything, not much of a friend really, but it was my fault for losing it all. I wish to regain all of my things, and help donate to others, that have helped me in the past.
Oh! I am also a band geek, and proud to be called one, I love softball, and cute guys. I have lots of guts and I am up to any challenge.

lostbutbeingfound

Omnipotent1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:29 pm
Hey, thanks for the guild, I need it 3nodding I might donate too... shh... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:44 am
HI im new to this guild my name is King and im 13 years old i live in Puerto Rico (if you dont now was that pm me ;D) and i have 1 brother and well i have been on gaia since febuary 14 2007.  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:09 pm
Omnipotent1
Hey, thanks for the guild, I need it 3nodding I might donate too... shh... ninja

Oh God don't donate to the guild. Got enough gold as it is. If you want to donate to the guild so that others can use it, donate to the Sakura.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:11 pm
HI my name is Angela I am 15 years old i have not been on gaia for very long and i need to add some friends  

angieangie3

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games